SCIPNET EMAIL SYSTEM

To: Internal Affairs Management <iamanagement@scip-foundation.net>
Subject: Internal Affairs Ambassador Application

Internal Affairs Ambassador Application
DrTaboo - SCP-RP United Kingdom

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:168678778
Discord name: DrTaboo
Playtime Amount:
231 Hours (rounded down) (833,340 Seconds)
https://prnt.sc/IwjZ5JB3dOat Monthly V-Time (I was on LOA for a week)
Country of Residence: United Kingdom
Time zone: BST // GMT
The server I am Applying towards: SCP-RP UK
Microphone Enabled: Yes

Characters:
John Lloyd (Foundation)
Joe Lloyd (Chaos Insurgent)
Civilian name:
Harold Rosenburg
MTF & CI Roles:
MTF Nu-7 Lance Corporal (holding)
CI-Alpha (holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
I have not received any kicks, bans, or warnings.
https://prnt.sc/9cu4lXohwsfl

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I am applying for the role of Ambassador within the Internal Affairs division to ensure the upholding of the Legal Codex within ranks above an Agent's threshold. Additionally, I would like to ensure that the Internal Affairs division is adhering to its Legal Codex, and therefore not creating a sense of hypocrisy within the department. Ensuring these details are upheld, the Internal Affairs division will grow in numbers and hopefully continue to maintain the Foundation Legal Codex with a professional and understanding attitude. Moreover, as an Internal Affairs Ambassador, I will strive to ensure that new Agents are trained to their best ability and receive informative information to make their duties as easy as possible.
Aside from the Departmental aspects of why I am applying, I also find myself enjoying the sever as an Internal Affairs Agent more than I would with anything else. This therefore compels me the most towards applying for the position of Ambassador, as I would enjoy this role much more compared to other positions of Clearance Level 4.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I am suitable for the role of Ambassador due to my unbiased decision-making curated through my experience as an Agent. My arrests include accounts from both sides to prevent a biased ruling and to come to a complete verdict on the charges. Furthermore, my love for helping the community will foster a well-educated team of agents within the Internal Affairs department. I am dedicated towards helping the department grow and keep the foundation safe; This includes conducting IA Induction Lectures regularly and answering any agent's questions. Finally, my extensive knowledge of the FLC means I can provide informative tips on what and when to charge people. This knowledge can be communicated through my regular induction lectures.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
Firstly, one of the responsibilities of an Internal Affairs Ambassador is the Managing of Operations. Ambassadors are required to initiate and moderate operations/investigations upon other departments and or other personnel. This will allow agents to perform abnormal tasks in order to ensure the upholding of the Foundation Legal Codex or Ethics Committee Code within each department. Secondly, another responsibility of an Internal Affairs Ambassador is to train new agents onto the force. This is completed through Internal Affairs Induction Lectures where new agents will be lectured on being an Internal Affairs Agent, and finally tested at the end to ensure that they are ready to become an Agent. Thirdly, another responsibility of an Internal Affairs Ambassador is to perform Clearance Level 4 duties. For example, during a coded emergency, CL4 personnel are allowed to close and open the Blast Door in both the Entrance Zone and Personnel wing, depending on the situation. This is to ensure the safety of foundation personnel against intruders or breached SCPs. Another example of a CL4 duty is to protect CL4 information from people below Clearance Level 4. Finally, another responsibility of an Internal Affairs Ambassador is to ensure the upholding of the Foundation Legal Codex within ranks above an Agent's threshold.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written approximately 8 documents, all receiving an evaluation of "Good" or above.
In order to create a Good Document, you must include:

1. Very few spelling, punctuation, and grammar mistakes.
2. A clear structure. This includes a Cover page, Index, Introduction, and conclusion.
3. A sufficient amount of detail in each paragraph or text body.
4. And finally, Clarity within your writing.
Combining these four points should produce a good document that is legible, detailed, and informative.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
John Lloyd, born ████ at Pinewood Medical Centre, was an only child. His mother worked at the local bar, and his Father, working at the local Military Base. His upbringing was filled with love and enjoyment from his mother, yet abandonment from his father. At the age of 23, his father told him he was drafted into the Military. However, unbeknownst to him, he had in fact been drafted as a General Security Cadet within the SCP Foundation. On his first day, he was picked up by an unmarked van which sprayed anaesthetic gasses upon entering. Once he was knocked out, the drive began, marking his new life in the SCP Foundation.
Upon waking up inside the foundation, he was greeted by the medical team who introduced him to his new life within the foundation. Over the course of a few years, John Lloyd was able to become a General Security Sergeant. However, on the 21st of August, ████, John Lloyd was shot on duty by an undercover Chaos Member. He was rushed to the Medical Centre, where he was treated and sent on Medical Discharge. Just before he was about to leave the Foundation, the Internal Affairs Department reached out to him, requesting him in an IA Induction lecture. This intrigued him, therefore he attended the lecture. During this lecture, he became more and more optimistic about staying within the SCP Foundation. After the induction, he applied for the position of an Internal Affairs agent. After two weeks of agonising patience, he received an email that read: -- INTERNAL AFFAIRS APPLICATION ACCEPTED --. He jumped with glee and began his new job the very next day. After a year of working as an Agent, he had arrested approximately 300 personnel for FLC violations. On the night of September 21st, ████, he noticed a flyer inside of Interrogation and cells. Upon closer inspection, it read: Internal Affairs Ambassadors Wanted!. After two days of consideration, he started writing an application. He took three days to conjure the perfect application, bound to be accepted. Once it was sent, he waited patiently for a response.

Yours Sincerely,
John Lloyd
- - - - - - - - - - -
Internal Affairs Agent

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2024
For reference, this is my first time creating Lore for a roleplay environment. Therefore, please excuse me if it isn't too detailed or I have done something incorrect, etcetera.

Feb 22, 2024
Oki so

Cons - | reasons why not

Very few spelling, punctuation, and grammar mistakes.
-while i do get why you would put that, saying that it must include it is just not in place (-0.25)
A clear structure. This includes a Cover page, Index, Introduction, and conclusion.
-again, understandable why you would put this in here, but its sort of a given, due to having to use a template to make the arrest reports legit (-0.25)
-maybe expand on the documents part (-0.5)

Natural -/+ | Points of bettering

-could build the responsibilities part better, but it is a full and well made part, so this point will appear in the pros as well.
mostly to just make it easier to read, but it isnt so big to put a dent on the app

Pros + | Reasons why yes

-professional (+0.5)
-has a good way with IA (+0.5)
-plenty of interactions, and all were super good (+1)
-really good at creating RP situations and good at maintaining them (+1)
-active (+0.5)
-application formating (+1.5)
-really liked the lore (+0.25)

OVERALL

9.25/10

+++BIG SUPPORT

while a bit more could be added, its very understandable that it might not set in perfectly, although, it is just how i prefer to make my apps. (regarding the formating)
overall great app, great guy, very goofy and nice to interact with, would be a great addition to the ambassador team

GOOD LUCK

Jun 10, 2024
Oki so

Cons - | reasons why not

-while i do get why you would put that, saying that it must include it is just not in place (-0.25)

-again, understandable why you would put this in here, but its sort of a given, due to having to use a template to make the arrest reports legit (-0.25)
-maybe expand on the documents part (-0.5)

Natural -/+ | Points of bettering

-could build the responsibilities part better, but it is a full and well made part, so this point will appear in the pros as well.
mostly to just make it easier to read, but it isnt so big to put a dent on the app

Pros + | Reasons why yes

-professional (+0.5)
-has a good way with IA (+0.5)
-plenty of interactions, and all were super good (+1)
-really good at creating RP situations and good at maintaining them (+1)
-active (+0.5)
-application formating (+1.5)
-really liked the lore (+0.25)

OVERALL

9.25/10

+++BIG SUPPORT

while a bit more could be added, its very understandable that it might not set in perfectly, although, it is just how i prefer to make my apps. (regarding the formating)
overall great app, great guy, very goofy and nice to interact with, would be a great addition to the ambassador team

GOOD LUCK

Thank you for the support! Much appreciated.
And I will make sure to improve upon the given points.

Last edited:

RedsnowWinter

Jul 10, 2024
I've seen this guy around a lot, He's very active and fun to see
+Good RP
+Experienced
+Active

Last edited:

casseno1

Jun 18, 2024
+Support
+Extremely active IA
+Loves arresting me
+Genuine passion for the role

Feb 22, 2024
small edit:
some stuff happened since the application, try and keep professional please, it might seem small, but its not really about IA or smth as much as its on how IA is seen. so if we seem unprofessional, it not a bit deal, just smth to keep in mind
the +support still stands and even more so after seeing how you handle feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.