For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 5 months
In what country are you located?: Netherlands
Time zone: GMT +1
Character name(s): 'Dutch'
Civilian name: Don Daniels
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I have 096, IA, Intel, Ethics Committee Assistant, CI alpha and A-1 CPL. I used to be A-1 CSG and E-11 SPC.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2 Warnings and they were for Failrp and Combat jumping. They were in October.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I am applying for Security Captain because i believe that my combat skills, leadership, communcation and thought process would make me a well-suited captain within General Security. I am very familiair on what a Captain does and what his responsibillities are seeming as i played ALOT of General Security back in the day when i was not in an MTF. I am confident i would be able to give advice to those who need it and show leadership at D-Block. I would love to be able to work along the other Captain's and Chief of Security to not only keep D-block stable but also improve it by actively suggesting things.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
What makes me suitable for Security Captain? I posses multiple skills wich i can show when being on Captain.
- I posses good/great combat skills. I have picked these up in my time as MTF and ofcourse within Alpha-1 where we train alot on combat. I would be able to host trainings regularly and give tips on how to improve on combat for the average Gensec. I ofcourse would also implement tactics learned to protect D-Block not only from D-class but also SCP's and any hostile GOI's.
- I show leadership and have good communcation skills. These are needed when you have 16 Gensec running around doing nothing and being goofy. You need a captain that would recall them and assign positions within D-block or maybe make patroll groups for RRT. (Maybe even normal Gensec in the future).
- I have experience as a Clearance Level 4 by being an Ethics Committee Assistant. This experience will further help me as a Captain and would make me a good fit.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
Some responsibillites of Security Captain in RP are:
- Overseeing D-block to see what Gensec are doing and giving them orders.
- Managing D-block by taking leadership and having a non toxic envoirement.
- Ensuring Legal Codex is being followed from both sides.
- Doing sweeps when needed to solve Code 2's.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Accesing Clearance Level 3
Secure. Contain. Protect.

Authenticating...

Accepted...

Information
Name:
Don 'Dutch' Daniels
Current Status: Alive
Clearance Level: 3

Don used to be in the military. He was in the branch of Special Forces wich were also known as KCT (KorpsCommandoTroepen). He has fought in Iraq, Somalia and Afghanistan. Don loved doing his job where he carried out missions from high command until one day he witnessed SCP [REDACTED]. He helped contain the SCP by assisting MTF taskforce E-11 and showing what he was capable of. Command from E-11 noticed this and told the recruitment team about Don.
Don was approached by the SCP Foundation and was offered a job within General Security. Don Accepted this almost instantly and started as a Cadet.
Don was doing great work keeping D-block secured and rising trough the ranks where he got promoted to Riot Response Team. Here he got accepted and was made a RRT Sergeant. He was showing alot of potential and the Chief of Security saw this aswell. Don got asked for an interview with the Chief and got accepted as the new Gensec Captain.

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

-/+ Nuetral leading to a +Support

+ Good intercations
+Mature
-/+ Seen you on GSD but not that much

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022

+Support

+ Good
interactions
+ Active
+ CL4 Experience

-/+ Seen you on GSD but not that much

Good Luck,
Falcon

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Dear Mr 'Dutch',
I am happy to announce that your application for Security Captain has been accepted. Please contact either myself or Dpt. Chief 'Instructor' to set up a time for your interview.

Kind regards, Dpt. Chief 'Gladiator'

Status
Not open for further replies.