Discord name: Jarno#5038
For how long have you played on CG SCP: For about 6 - 7 Months
In what country are you located?: The Netherlands
Time zone: GMT +1
Character name(s): 'Dutch'
Civilian name: Don 'Regular' Daniels
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I am holding Alpha-1 Private and 096. I held A-1 CSG, Gensec CPT, E-11 SPC, Nu-7 SPC & Ethics Committee Assistant.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have 3 warnings. 1 for Failrp, 1 for Combat jumping and 1 for Metagaming.

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
The reason i am applying for Medical Consultant is because i have been trying to get more into the roleplay side instead of the combative side. I have been playing on medical for a while now and i have been enjoying alot. In real life i actually am a nurse in the hospital. This means i can use the things i learned in nursing school and at my current work within the roleplay. I think this would improve the roleplay seeming as i do know what i am talking about and i would like to teach others about this information aswell.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
What makes me suitable is my real life knowledge of the medical field and what a process is at different medical procedures. Lately i have been setting up for example psych evals with O-1 to create more roleplay with them instead of just the usual shooting they do. I am a friendly, outgoing, approachable guy that likes to teach people about new things and i want to try and create more roleplay scenario's for CL3 and below. (Seeming as most is with CL4+). My motivation for good results is very high and i would like to show this if i do get accepted.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
EST (Electro Shock Therapy)
EST is given to an individual who is experiencing psychiatric symptoms due to exposure to an SCP. You can also gain physical symptoms when exposed to certain SCP's. An EST give the ability to take away the symptoms psychiatric but also physical and 'cures' the patient. EST can also be given if there is a suspected GOI who is disguised. Normally to perform EST you need consent from the patient. If foul play is suspected consent is not needed and EST may be given at any time.
EST is done in the designated room but one exception is for the Nu-7 Medics. They are allowed to EST in the garage to uncover the possibly disguised personell.

An EST is done in a few easy steps and are done like the following:
Firstly you get consent from the patient and ask if he has had EST before. If this is the case EST is not permitted due to a high chance of dying (He is not revivable). If patient has not had EST before he is cleared for it. The doctor will explain how the EST works and will ask the patient to look at the wall. The doctor will then stop electroshock him (Harpoon him in the face) untill he passes out. Once this has happend he will then try and defibrilate the patient. Once the patient is helped back up he will be healed and any wounds will be closed by the doctor. At this point the EST is over.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
The responsibillities of a Medical Consultant are to:
- Train trainees and test them for a Medical License
- Host lectures about certain points within medical
- Helping with cross departmental communication with other departments for medical
- Overseeing combat medics and medical personell in general
- Performing psychological evaluations
- Performing basic medical procedures
- Performing advanced medical procedures

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Accesing Clearance Level 3

Authenticating...

Accepted...

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Information
Name:
Don 'Dutch' Daniels
Current Status: Alive
Clearance Level: 3

Dutch used to be in the military. He was in the branch of Special Forces wich were also known as KCT (KorpsCommandoTroepen) where he was medical personell. He has fought in Iraq, Somalia and Afghanistan. Dutch loved doing his job where he carried out missions from high command and attended people that were shot or generally wounded until one day he witnessed SCP [REDACTED]. He noticed alot of casualties were falling to this thing and he kept trying to patch them up but it was no use. Dutch then got called over by an E-11 because his comrade was injured. Dutch patched him up the best he could and the E-11 noticed this. After containing the SCP the E-11 command invited him to apply for Medic within the foundation wich he gratefully accepted. He has since been showing so much good work that he got promoted up to Medical Consultant.

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
+ support
- Friendly
- Mature
- Playing as a medic
Dutch is a useful and helpful guy I am 100% sure he can be trusted with level 4 access

Aress

Sep 24, 2022
+Support
+ Good interactions
+ Most of the time on medical roles

"Ares"
Dlecom (Held)
MTF Nu-7 PVT x2 (Held)
096 (Holding)

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
I will give you +support for the following reasons
+Active
+Super Nice
+Knows the role
+Usually on medical

I wish you best of luck on your verdict,
Bacon

Executive Researcher (Holding)
096 Whitelist
Both agents

Nu-7 SPEC, E-11 PVT (Held)

Dale "Ratchet"

Sep 6, 2022
6n2rAtL.pngHello @Don 'Dutch' Daniels

I am happy to announce that your application for Medical Consultant has been ACCEPTED. Please contact me to set up a time for your training and interview.

Regards,
Dale "Ratchet"

Status
Not open for further replies.