[UK] Ella Rayman OSA application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERaven

Donator
Mar 7, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:580887168
Discord name: eraven
For how long have you played on CG SCP: been playing since march 2023. I have roughly 35 days worth of play time.
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Evie “Raven” Steel, Ella “Rose” Rayman
Civilian name: Evie Steel
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:

• Yes but I tend not to use it out of preference

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

• IA Ambassador (held for ~ 4 months resigned late august 2023)
  • IA Ambassador (holding)
  • Ethics Committee Assistant ( holding ~ 10 months)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • 2x RDM (march 2023) this was on my first day and I wasnt aware as to the dynamics of the server.
  • 1x failrp [combat cuffing] this was due to a misinterpretation of the rules on my behalf but since then I have ensured that im up to date with the rules.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
  • I believe that I am the best candidate as I have a good work ethic for duties as assistant as has been proven with my time as an ECA.
  • During my times as Ambassador and ECA I have developed a good knowledge of site bureaucracy and the ways that the site is run.
  • I have experience with working for Site command as an ECA and assisting with the required duties
  • I have experience with performing and assisting in departmental audits with ethics and joint SC audits.
  • Am familiar with working alongside ISD when they require a non-combattive solution to a problem.
  • Very good at solving issues with communication to avoid unnecessary issues.
  • Approachable and able to solve issues for people onsite - throughout my time as jr cl4 i have learnt lots about the site and am able to pass on this knowledge to anyone who needs assistance with a variety of their own duties.
  • High levels of professionalism - whilst onsite i am extremely professional and hold myself and my interactions with members of site staff to the highest possible standards.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
  • Carrying out the orders of the O5 Council
  • Interacting with members of site staff to answer questions and pass messages to the council from staff that they are not able to speak to.
  • Assist in audits of the departments and MTFs alongside the council and ISD
  • Enforcement of the FLC, especially the “conduct” side.
  • Creating and managing documents for the council.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Ella Rayman - gender female. Age - 22

Parents - site director Helen Rayman (deseased),
Executive Researcher Jeremy Rayman (deseased)

Both of her parents were members of the Clearance level 4 personnel at site [REDACTED] due to this fact her parents activated protocol FD90 shortly after Ella’s 18th Birthday.

After passing the 2 primary mental health assessments Ella was granted her level 0 clearance.

Later that month, whilst attending an on-site funeral for a colleague of her father in the research department, she met the Director of Internal Affairs for Site [REDACTED] ( Director [REDACTED] Sabus) who started to explain his job to a very fascinated Ella. After conversation with her mother and the Director of Internal affairs at site 12 and secured her a place as an Ambassador after a training and probationary period as an agent.

Sadly during her time as an ambassador within Site-12, her mother at Site [REDACTED] had to detonate the on-site nuclear warhead to prevent a mass breach of keter class SCPs due to treasonous actions of staff in the foundation. The news of this incident greatly saddened Ella however it also strengthened her will to work to protect the foundation and its staff as a whole from those that seek to harm it.

After this event Ella became harsher with her punishments and stricter with the enforcement of the Foundation’s Legal codex. This calm and friendly but harsh sense of justice earned her the codename “Rose” with her agents this caught on and she replaced the standard Foundation assigned codename with the chosen one of “Rose”.

After a couple of years working as an ambassador at site-12 she was contacted by the personal assistant to O5-5 noting that her hard work for the foundation had been seen on all levels of the foundation.

Alongside the note came an offer of work as an assistant to the council.

Last edited:

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████.

Hello @ERaven,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.