MTF O-1 SPC
Chaos Insurgency-Alpha
SCP-096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No Warns
No Bans
No Kicks
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I would Like to Put forward my Full Dedication to the Code Of Ethics and the Code of Conduct during all activities I participate in, and my Full willingness to enforce them to the best of my abilities as an Executive researcher assisting with Overseeing a Department that has many Ethics codes in place. I feel like I have managed to Enforce the CoE to the best of my abilities during the tests and events I have overseen, making sure that when possible, the CoE is appropriately followed, or that I make endeavours to help educate newer Foundation personnel of the CoE that help to protect all personnel present in the facility.

I think another great reason would be the Willingness to help and the professionalism I like to display in all areas of the Roles I help to fulfil, from meetings with Site administration and Site Command, to the D-class and the Researchers I help to educate on the SCPs they are beginning to learn about and get accustomed to. This professionalism and Friendly approachable manner I display feel like another two great qualities of an Assistant for the Ethics committee.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
In short, an Ethics Committee Assistant Helps the Ethics committee Members. They help to Carry out tasks under the order of the Members of The Ethics committee, working to make sure that the Code of Ethics and the Code of Conduct are both being followed appropriately on-Site. the Ethics Committee Assistants are also Present in working with the MTF Omega-1 Regiment, acting as a reliable voice to communicate information and objectives, from the Ethics committee to Omega-1, or Vice-Versa. Finally, the Ethics Committee Assistants are tasked with Responding to Severe cases of Ethical breaches and situations, Being present in Internal Affairs as a method of communicating the situation back up to the members, or in the act of assisting D-class or Foundation personnel that wish to speak with the Ethics committee.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Executive Researcher Elliot Nezha's profile
1661207504932.png

Name: Elliot Nezha
Weight: 130 Lbs
Height: 5'6
Pre-Foundation Occupation: Optometrist
Foundation Employment period: 7 Years
Current SCP Research Test Subject: SCP-079

Greatest achievement:
Discovering that SCP-079 has an exploitable Subconscious need to beat Humans at any activity that SCP-079 can participate in. despite SCP-079 trying to hide his potentially dangerous processing power and his true level of consciousness, Executive Researcher Elliot Nezha was able to discern The information through trialling SCP-079 against different personnel using the Te-5 Electronic Tampering Device, learning of SCP-079's ability to work under pressure, and to learn about the ways that SCP-079 uses his Processing unit to separate tasks and assign levels of importance to completing tasks.

Executive Researcher Elliot Nezha was able to learn critically hidden information regarding to the mindset and patterns that SCP-079 used to decipher information, learning to put this new Researcher to use in attempts to produce new technology and algorithms that could be used to directly counter SCP-079's possibly disastrous breaches, working to slow and possibly find a new way to entirely halt SCP-079's self enchancement.

Last edited:

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
++Support
It's Elliot, need I say more? One of the sweetest people I know and 100% deserves this!

• Love
Reactions: Elliot Nezha

"Bravo"

Mar 11, 2022
+Support

Amazing Interactions
Very Friendly and understanding
Professional Lvl 4 holder
Active

Best of Luck

Reactions: Elliot Nezha

brewr

Jun 23, 2022
Scotland
-Professional Executive
-Only had good interactions with
-Dedicated to job
-Active
-Great application

I knew Elliot when he was just a Senior. I was so surprised to see a Senior so professional. Ever since that moment I knew he was going to make it to the Executive position.

His documents and experiment ideas have always bee unique, useful and of course, ethical. Elliot has always had great conduct and is very manneredly.

When Elliot finally did get to the Executive position, he was always either hard at work writing up more amazing experiments or he was helping out lower ranking researchers within the facility.

He has always been a pleasure to talk to and most importantly work with. Personally I am confident that Elliot would be an amazing Ethics Assistant. He was made for the role in fact!
| Executive Researcher Alec "Brewer" Bennett | | [COG-3 Lead] |

Jul 22, 2022
Thanks for the support guys, hoping to get a chance to prove myself to the Committee and I am excited for a response from the Ethics Committee!

Thanks again for all the support and I appreciate you all taking the time to review my application.

Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Nezha's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreeance that you are suited to be an assistant. Please contact me on Discord once you're ready for your interview.

You will be put on a trial period for a week.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on your new position within the facility.

Signed and Approved

Winkie
Ethics Committee Director​

Status
Not open for further replies.