UK Exec Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawdowreecon

Jun 19, 2022
Steam ID: 76561199097971487

Discord name: Notvon#6689

For how long have you played on CG SCP:

around 135 hours, I started around 5 months ago but wasn't active but now I am as active as I can be.

In what country are you located?:

Canada

Time zone:

MDT

Character name(s): Thomas Orion

Civilian name: rick

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

UK

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Intel affairs operative

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

1 Ban DDOS threat I told someone I was gonna dox them for eating my food I was making as a chef-Note this was
around 3-4 months ago
1 Servire 1 toxicity ban. The first one was because I was disrespecting someone. The second one was because I said the F word- Note these were like 2-3 months ago
1 warning for combat cuffing I cuffed someone pointing a gun at me
Most of my warnings are from months and weeks ago and I can tell you that I'm more mature now and I can redeem myself.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

Because I'm really into the research field and I enjoy Helping fellow junior researchers and I want to improve the research department by showing good leadership. I've been really into Research since I joined the server. I also really like writing documents and I also want to rate documents. I think that would be very awesome for a fellow Sr. researcher like me. I want to stand out from people and I want to introduce new people to the research field. I want to help people not knowing how to do research and I want to show people that it's easy and very possible. I also want to help people become an executive researcher and I'm really into helping people out and making the community better and bigger. I want to be known on the server for helping fellow researchers. I also want to help people with their documents and their grammar. I enjoy doing tests and documents and also really want to help people improve in the research field I also want to show people that nothing is impossible I also want to improve research by giving it more RP such as when testing on a Cass-D and the class-d’s hands fall off I would like for them playing a role that ur hands fall off. I also want to teach researchers and help them with their tests and with their RP. Because make it easier for me to perform Level 4 clearance tests, and also give a lecture about Research.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

Well, I am more mature to take a role such as executive researcher and I'm very suitable for the research department. I am very appropriate for research and I am responsible and reliable. I also carry on my tasks very well in the research field. I am trying to be a role model for my fellow researchers and I'm very understanding of the role I'm taking on. I am also very aware of the duties that I am gonna have to take on as an executive researcher. I am also very experienced with research and have mostly all my hours into research and I am very capable of taking on executive researcher. I'm also a very hard-working researcher. I have a lot of experience in research and I'm familiar with the research field and love leaving a positive impact on the research team.

How many excellent-graded documents you written? What makes a document excellent?

I have around 5 excellent-graded documents and I never had 1 poor-graded document ever. An excellent document is a perfect document. You need to put the effort into your documents and you need to add as much detail in your words. Professional documents are based on getting ur job done but an excellent-graded document is way different you need to add stuff in that stands out from others and you also need to study the SCP ur working on and you also need to put good grammar and spelling in your document it also can't be rushed you have to take ur time a rushed document is never an excellent-graded document you also need to add multiple Headers on ur documents, not just description and aim/method you need to add the Lore the powers and abilities of that SCP ur testing on. You also need to add images and things that stand out from other average documents. Never rush your documents, always take your time on them and take notes from other well-known researchers. And have good quality on ur documents. The main subject of doing an excellent document is that you need these few core headers Aim, Method, Hypothesis, Findings. You need to consider the layout and looks, you also need a testing purpose.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

Taking on the responsibilities of an Executive Researcher
is that you always have to be professional. An Executive Researcher is always stable and never quick to anger. You
have to maintain a professional personality and you have to understand the scientific ethics and our safety as well as the foundation's safety. you can't mess around with the SCPS when doing tests or it may lead to a breach or something happening to the foundation. You also have to understand Class-d’s rights and you can't treat them as dogs. you have to show respect and make sure that research policies are being followed.
You also can rate documents and understand how its made and rated. You have Clr.4 Access and can perform Clr.4 Tests
and now you can approve or deny cross tests and host lectures and help other fellow researchers. You can also ban people from research, you need to understand the responsibilities of banning someone from the research department and you can't ban people for no reason you need to do ur job right. To understand anomalous objects and their properties in a complete and comprehensive manner.
  • Grading documents.
  • Test on level 4 SCPs.
  • Denying or accepting cross tests.
  • Being a good role model for fellow researchers.
  • Hosting research lectures.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: I am a

Philippines Asian male that's in my mid-30s and approximately 6 feet tall and good looking I came to the UK looking for a job and I found a job in the foundation I also have 2 kids both boys and a wife named perry. I had 1 big sister and I was also in a car accident. I also worked as a scientist in the Philippines and got a plane ticket to the Uk I was in debt and I really needed a job to feed my kids and my wife I kept looking for one and I found one on the foundation it was a bit strange but I didn't care I just needed a job I told my wife I was working for the government. I got the money and I fed y wife and children and I also bought them toys and gifs and they are very proud of me but they don't know I'm working for this very secretive foundation. I also like to cook in my free time and watch tv and also play video games I also like to play basketball in my free time and make friends on the foundation. I like doing research and Testing on SCPS in the foundation. I also really like spending time with my family but I don't see them that often. I also really like chemistry and doing experiments. I really like collecting hockey cards and flipping them or giving them to my son it's always the smile I put on his face when I give him some cards that makes my day. I like watching basketball games too and I like the lakers and Lebron James he inspires me to play basketball. As a kid, I wanted to become a basketball player but I couldn't because of poverty at that time my mom died when I was 7 and my dad had to take care of me and my sister and it was hard for him especially because he was working full time. I got kidnapped before for money but my family was
too broke so SWAT had to save me and it ended up in a perfect mission.

Last edited:

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

Neutral -/+

+Honest bout bans and warnings
+Seems excited and involved with the research department
+Seems friendly
-DDOS ban

-Servire toxicity ban x2
- Lacking lore

shawdowreecon

Jun 19, 2022
-Support
+Seems Friendly
+Otter

-4 warns and 3 bans in 100 hours is alot.
-Extremely short Lore

Hey Man! I suggest getting some more experience on the server before going for a CL4 position.
ok I understand I will write more lore

shawdowreecon

Jun 19, 2022

Neutral -/+

+Honest bout bans and warnings
+Seems excited and involved with the research department
+Seems friendly
-DDOS ban

-Servire toxicity ban x2
- Lacking lore
I only got the DDOS ban when i joined the USA server like 2 months ago and I wasn't that mature

Apr 10, 2022
+Leaning towards Support

+In my time of Executive I have seen what Thomas has done, he was a little unsure of how things work but he has progressed and I believe he can do this position.

+Not bad of an application though the lore is lacking and should be a bit more descriptive

+I've known Thomas as a friend for a couple of years now and I believe he can do it just like I did.

+Seems dedicated to this position

+I believe he is worthy of this position

+Did change and improve his application

+/- Still unsure that he is up to this position, for all we know he could just be on for a few days on a rush then go dead for a couple of months

Last edited:

shawdowreecon

Jun 19, 2022
+/- Neutral

+In my time of Executive I have seen what Thomas has done, he was a little unsure of how things work but he has progressed and I believe he can do this position.

+Not bad of an application though the lore is lacking and should be a bit more descriptive

+I've known Thomas as a friend for a couple of years now and I believe he can do it just like I did.

-In other words his warnings and bans seem very severe (DDOS ban).

-Not very sure of maturity, I've seen him in game and some of his actions are questionable.
I understand about the DDoS ban that was when I just joined the server and I wasn't that mature and I was fooling around. But I can tell you know that I am ready for the responsibility of an executive researcher.

shawdowreecon

Jun 19, 2022
-Support
+Seems Friendly
+Otter

-4 warns and 3 bans in 100 hours is alot.
-Extremely short Lore

Hey Man! I suggest getting some more experience on the server before going for a CL4 position.
I fixed the Lore. also, some of my warnings just expired.

Millzy

Donator
Mar 28, 2022
Changing to Neutral, leaning towards + Support
Since posting my original response, Thomas has drastically improved his application. In my personal opinion, this demonstrates that Thomas is willing and capable of being a great Executive Researcher.

- I personally have not seen you that much in-game.
- Not quite certain about maturity, but I'm sure that can be tested; provided you reach the interview stage.
- Warning/Ban history is slightly concerning; however, it is redeemable. I believe that most of the more severe ones were silly "fuck ups", but that's what the bans are here for: So that you learn not to do it again. The rest are just common mistakes people make quite often.
- Willingness to improve and taking criticism on-board.

Application critique time:

- The renewed application shows promise in terms of responses and style. It looks very nice.
- Seems determined and could be a good addition to the team.
- Good understanding of excellent documents.

- I can only confirm 2 Excellent documents existing, the rest are good. Only 4 recent logged gradings.
- Understanding of the role could be better.

shawdowreecon

Jun 19, 2022
Changing to Neutral, leaning towards + Support
Since posting my original response, Thomas has drastically improved his application. In my personal opinion, this demonstrates that Thomas is willing and capable of being a great Executive Researcher.

- I personally have not seen you that much in-game.
- Not quite certain about maturity, but I'm sure that can be tested; provided you reach the interview stage.
- Warning/Ban history is slightly concerning; however, it is redeemable. I believe that most of the more severe ones were silly "fuck ups", but that's what the bans are here for: So that you learn not to do it again. The rest are just common mistakes people make quite often.
- Willingness to improve and taking criticism on-board.

Application critique time:

- The renewed application shows promise in terms of responses and style. It looks very nice.
- Seems determined and could be a good addition to the team.
- Good understanding of excellent documents.

- I can only confirm 2 Excellent documents existing, the rest are good. Only 4 recent logged gradings.
- Understanding of the role could be better.
Thank you for ur opinion. I understand that I'm not as active as much and that's because I have school and I have to study but now I have my break so I'm going to be more active

Jun 19, 2022
Neutral leaning to +Support
  • Decently active as ScD
  • Good application
  • Pretty serious warn sheet

Hello Thomas, I'll be giving a Ne/+Sup on your application. Personally I think you're a decent researcher and you're very involved in the ScD from what I've seen. The reason I won't give a full +Support is due to the fact that you've got some serious warns on your sheet including your many many expired ones.

I think you would be an alright Executive in terms of the work and duties but if you're getting so many warns so often then it might reflect poorly on the department as a whole if you're getting them while you're playing as an executive.

UmomwHH.png

INTERNAL DEPARTMENT DESIGNATION ScD
SCIENTIFIC DEPARTMENT
Application Denied
Hello Mr Orion, I am denying this application as I for one have no recollection of you or any work done by you within the department; be that you are hardly noticeable. Additionally, your warning history discourages me from wanting to risk accepting you into the department.
I will say however that you have placed great effort into your application which I strongly appreciate. As others have pointed out I believe you should develop your presence within the research department and become a strong example to demonstrate you have changed your behavior and have the capability to perform executive duties.
You may reapply in one weeks time on the 18/09/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.