Not open for further replies.

Jessy Soul [XD-4]

Sep 6, 2022
Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:0:424215960
Discord name:
- tesco_meal_deal#3848
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
- I started playing SCP RP around august 2022 meaning I've been playing around on the server for 7 months
In what country are you located?:
- UK

Time zone:
- EST

Character name(s):
- Jesse Soul

Civilian name:
- Jesse Soul

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- UK

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu7 PVT and MTF E-11 LCPL both held meaning i have resigned from both

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- no clue on how many warning I don't keep track but most warning but I do learn from each warn I get and try not to get it again such as
-Fail RP - Meaning that I speak out of character and talk about thing that I should not know such as the O-1 and other MTF that you are not support to know and are kept secrete for RP reasons.
- ERT - I do get a bit silly and sometimes as a joke on moaning and other things such as the time when I was E-11 and I had another E-11 named 'Biscuits' Miller when i used the /me command and say "touches ass" which I think got me a E-11 warning I think (not 100% sure).?‍♀️I hope to not do these thing again and learn from them

- I have had not a single ban so far

- I am applying because I feel like I could be a good leader. I have grinded up experience and gone up the ranks of a Researcher so that I can test on a long range of entities. i also want to expand my experience with experimenting with
new SCPs (event SCPs) (anomaly's) (SCPs-079/008)

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I have shown a lot more effort lately into the research team and I am known for a good documentation and exporting different tests. I can also be mutiwork effective whether it be writing excellent documents, teaching researchers, presenting, doing stuff for research groups, I feel like overall I would make a great Executive since i have also been with the server for a wail as well.

I also love just being around the other Researchers Both on and off site. I have gotten to know a lot of the current researchers and current / previous Executives and the previous DOR's
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- The excellent document format
- Scp Info
- information on what the scp is. Along with what can happen when testing isn't done cautiously. / description of the scp from the wiki
- an aim for the test
- What you are trying to get out of the test. What is the purpose?
- Hypothesis
- what do you think the results of the test will be? Why do you think this?
- Test Plan
- How are you running the test? What do you need for it?
- Results
- What happened in the test? Make sure to be descriptive.
- Conclusion
- Overall summary of the test results. What did we learn?
- Mostly optional but if you put it, it shows a lot of effort into the report and shows you're not just testing for xp, or because they're bored. (this is the most important in my opinion)
- Be professional but not too professional
- Ethical (big thing I notice when seeing documents)
- Tests that aren't ethical won't get an excellent grade meaning you can't break the rules of testing such as having more than 3 class-Ds,
- Unique (more difficult to achieve but it's always a good document when it is unique)
- Make sure your test is creative, your ordinary, everyday scp 330 will not work such as also using the same document.

- I have written 11 excellent documents so far, more are in the works
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
You represent the research team. You and the other level 4 clearance personnel are looked up to. Keeping that in mind when you're on site is in best interest. Being a role model and someone that the researchers can go to is a vital part of being an Executive Researcher.
Enforcing CoC and CoE is a big thing. If you see a Researcher doing something that breaks either, apprehend them and talk to them about what they are doing and how to fix it. Worst case scenario you have the ability to job ban and turn people to Internal Affairs.
mentoring is a vital part of being an Executive Researcher. Especially to personnel under your clearance. Giving your advice, signing off cross-tests, grading documents, overseeing tests, and pointing Researchers in the right direction are your main points to do.

You are a very valued personnel in the facility. Being clearance level 4 you are to remember this at all times. You have been entrusted with having power over the other Researchers, and you have been entrusted with highly classified information. Keep that information on a Need To Know Basis at all times.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
as my first day i having always taking a liking in to the world of ghosts and supernatural meaning that one day while exporting a mansion with one of my friends price. as we explored the mansion we noticed a strange notice coming from on of the rooms
bear in mind that this mansion was known to be abandoned. we went further in and found claw marks heading towards an entrance of a door made of iron such as one of them of kitchen doors to keep the cooling in. as we went inside price decided to abandon me.
after he left i say a large man hunched in a corner and before i knew what the thing was it lunged at me. trying to escape I saw the military and then told them what happened before taking me away in a car parked near by. the man in the car waiting wanted to know everything that happened
every detail before handing me card saying that we could enlist me into a job offer. after that the next thing i knew i was sent to the site which i am in now. with new skills on the way i became a Jr.researcher with small amount of experience.
after getting to knew the place. i quickly headed up the ranks to researcher then to Sr. researcher. and now I'm well experienced and know about most SCPs currently at the site. and now am hoping to expand my research and apply for an executive researcher role.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
I'm neutral

If u want to check your warnings ask staff.

And an ERP warn scares me.
Also O-1 isnt classified (somewhat)

ayano

Dec 17, 2022
Hello soul , I am going to give you +support for the following reasons

- high amount of excellent documents and understands what an excellent document is
- understands the responsibilities of exec.researcher
- I like the lore

- you need to be more active in the research department

I wish you good luck with your app

Deleted member 3942

Application Accepted

Greetings @Jessy Soul [XD-4] . Thank you for taking your time to write an executive application. We are pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted and your request has been elevated to the next level. Please contact either myself or Dpt. Director "Ayano" for an interview.

Yours sincerely,
Dpt. Director Dr Engallagher Carmine Ludenberg

Status
Not open for further replies.