Character name(s): H. Nugs
Civilian name: A. Nugs
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- N/A - None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None spoke to once by staff when first joined for having numbers as my name changed it when requested and no further action
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I'm applying for the position of executive researcher due to my strong background in research and analysis, as well as my experience in working in leadership roles. I believe that my expertise and skills would make me a valuable asset to the team. I am also eager to contribute to the advancement of knowledge and understanding within the Site 65 of the SCP foundation. Furthermore I'm extremely passionate about the anomalous and paranormal, and I'm excited about the opportunity to further explore these phenomena's in a more professional capacity.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I posses an extensive experience in conducting academic research in various fields, including psychology and neuroscience. I have a strong background in data analysis and scientific methodology,. Which I believe are essentials skills for conducting research within the Site 65 of the SCP foundation. Additionally, I'm highly organized, very detail-oriented, and capable of effectively managing research projects from start to finish. My ability to think critically and problem-solve complex issues would be very valuable in assessing and analysing anomalous phenomena within Site 65 of the SCP foundation. Overall, I believe my experience and skills make me well suited for the role of SCP Executive Researcher
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- Unfortunately I keep losing my document data due to game crashes.
An excellent graded document is based on various criteria, including:
1. Clear and organized structure: A well structured document with a logical flow of information that makes it easier for the reader to understand it's content
2. Accuracy and Reliability : An Excellent document is accurate, fact-checked and includes sources of where the information came from.
3. Conciseness and Clarity: A document that is very concise, to the point and written in clear language which is more likely to be engaging for the reader and convey the intended message effectively
4. Proper formatting and design: A visually appealing document with consistent formatting, an appropriate font styles and relevant images of graphics can enhance the overall impact of the document
5. Compliance with guidelines and standards: Following Foundation Research Study layout, include descriptive research aim, Highly Analytical findings and a comprehensive conclusion
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- As an Executive Researcher in RP, My main responsibilities included but aren't limited to :
1. Preforming CL-4 experiments and research projects within the facility.
2. Overseeing and managing the department, Including test authorizations and coordinating with other departments for sample acquisitions and collaborations.
3. Conducting lectures and trainings sessions for junior researchers and staff.
4. Implementing policies and procedures to ensure the smooth operations of the department.
5. Reviewing and grading documents and research findings submitted by researchers.
6. Making decisions on job banning individuals from the department if necessary.
7. Ensuring researchers complying with ethical standards and safety protocols in all research activities.
8. Collaborating with other departments and researchers to support cross functional projects and initiatives.
9. Keeping up to date with the latest developments within the facility and implementing the best practices in research methodologies.
10. Acting as a mentor and providing guidance to junior researchers to help them develop their skills and knowledge within the facility
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

SCP Executive Researcher Dr. H. Nugs has been with the foundation for around a decade, rising through the ranks with his exceptional intellect and dedication to contain and understand the anomalies that threaten the world. Known for his meticulous attention to detail and unwavering determination. Dr Nugs is often called upon to lead high-risk research projects and containment operations.

One of the key storylines is Dr. Nugs is central a series of mysterious disappearances that have been plaguing Site-XX. As lead investigator, Dr. Nugs must navigate through a web of deceit and manipulation in order to uncover the truth behind the disappearances. Along the way, he must confront his own past in order to make difficult choices that will test his loyalty to the foundation and his own morality

Pirate McPirate

Feb 22, 2024
1711525961649.pngresposibilities are ai generated

1711526020463.png
document part is AI generated

and to quote the dude with the muscles: "who gonna carry the logs? the boats?!"
not you dude, not you

Last edited:

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
-Support
Missing crucial information such as vtime
AI generated

Pirate McPirate

Feb 22, 2024
yer application is plank worthy, ye bilge rat, yer request shames the empires most scurvy ridden officers.
as me matie once spoke
"get off me vessel and get another pirate if in yer intentions is to fool me, begone, and never speak of this again ye scurvy dog"

Fricky Hecks

Nov 7, 2023
1711825415280.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Research Command .

Hello, @HugsNdNugs . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. Should you require further elaboration please feel free to contact @Fricky Hecks on external communications.

You may reapply in two weeks.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Pirate McPirate
Status
Not open for further replies.