For how long have you played on CG SCP: For around 2-3 months
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Jerry Bobinson, but soon might change to Adam
Civilian name: Jerry BOBYNISON
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: unfortunately i have never had any whitelisted roles as i have not applied for any whitelisted roles because im not really interested in the MTF and CI roles im more interested in researcher roles
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: i have gotten i think 2 verbal warnings just because in the beginning of me playing on the server i didnt know the rules properly
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?: I really enjoy this server and i have played a lot of researcher jobs, it is my favourite role.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I think i am very serious and dont mess around when doing tests, i try to be as ethical as possible and dont break the rules often. I try my best to be a good roleplay character
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: They are allowed to test on all of the scp's in the foundation and are the highest ranking researchers other than director of research. They can test clearance lvl 4 scp's
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: I would be Either Jerry or Adam and i would be a hard working clearance 4 researcher which researches on scp 008 trying to solve the disease to stop the spread. i would obviously also test on other things but my main objective would be to stop the scp 008 virus.

I really hope you will all consider me as a good choice in executive researcher as i absolutely love this server and enjoy it so much that its the only server i play on Gmod

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
-Support
Not to be rude be rude but I don't remember seeing you at all. Your application is lacking and barely has anything and is even missing some questions ( see picture). I recommend getting more known in more than just the research department (if people even know you that is) and then applying again and DON'T skip out on questions bcs it will 100% get your application denied1658626054163.png

Deleted member 2482

-Support

If you are having trouble finding out what to put in your executive researcher application, I would recommend going to the handled section and check which ones got accepted and which ones not, see the official response it will indicate what to look out for and what you need as an executive, other then that I dont think you are suited for exec researcher

Status
Not open for further replies.