Status
Not open for further replies.
///
Steam ID
- STEAM_0:0:424215960

Discord name:
- tesco_meal_deal#3848

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
- I started playing SCP RP around august 2022, meaning I've been playing around on the server for nearly 2 years

In what country are you located?:
- UK

Time zone:
- EST

Character name(s):
- Jesse Soul

Civilian name:
- Jesse Soul

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- UK

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Ethics Committee Assistant (Holding)
UNGOC 'Jester' LT [656] (Holding)
================================
Executive researcher (Held) x3
E-11 Lcpr (held) x3
Nu7 Spec (Held) x2
MTF O-1 Pvt (Held)
SCP-22415
SCP-096
Licenced doctor
Heavy weapons licence
RRT licence
Sniper licence
Driving licence
Armoured Vehicles licence

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-7- total warn {Checked}
FailRP [x2] warn
RDM [x3] warn
ERP [x2] warn

///

Logo_of_the_SCP_Foundation.png
<Date Logs><Scrip net applications>
<Clearance 4 personal ONLY>

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

I am reapplying as an executive researcher, due to the current state of the research department. This is due to the fact that the research department is in Desperate dude for executive researchers and over deep passion and goal for the research department to keep it as an incredible department as I remember. I went to rejoin. My working the research department has been extensive through long periods of time as an executive researcher and although I have resigned I still have that deep passion and love for the research department to still try and build it into the department in its prime. I am a good leader as I am able to guide people into learning and understanding parts of the research department, leading them into creating their own extensive researching and teaching them how to create new documentations and ideas for them to expand on. I have a strong sense of my own skills in the ability to create documentations that are extensive, in doing so I have learned to show all the people within the department as well as other departments how to make documentations within my time around the foundation.

I want to become a executive researcher to teach personnel how to conduct accurate research how to make tests how to make documentations. Overall I want to reach the department how to be a good researcher one that has the capability to become an executive in the future I want to train researchers in that way once again as I noticed a lack of motivational for the research department for senior researchers to strive the next stage and become an executive researcher. Due to this I want to rejoin to help teach the department and build it into what the director of research wants helping him achieve his goal for the research department in any way shape or form.

I also want to gain the ability to work on projects in extensive pieces of research, as I do miss the role play and enhance ability of creating documentations for the ability to learn to create more extensive tests and research such as projects which I worked on I want to work on projects to show the true capabilities that the research department and their ability to make documentations and testing more professional. Regaining the research departments reputation as one of the best departments that I remember.

These are my goals for applying for Executive researcher, although I did resign from the research department which was due to my own choice in experience, because I had no other experience which meant that I only spent my time on executive researcher however I am back with a lot more experience from both the GOC as well as an ethics assistant. With these experiences i now know how to create more better documentations as well as create more extensive research for the research department to have.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

I am suitable to become an executive researcher, due to my high amount of experience within the research department as well as the fact I've been a executive research or multiple times for over years. I have a high capability to learn and improve through extensive research and development such as readings through pieces of information to ensure a learning improve to become a better executive researcher.

I'm suitable for a Executive Researcher as I have also learned to become professional during intensive situations in RP scenarios, this basically means that during my time in the research department I've learned to be professional in situations of RP and learned how to take the policy of the research department in effect and create order within an event of an anomalous entity in the site. Professionalism is needed for the director of research they need to withhold a strong dependability as well as activity within the research department. Dependability means that I'm able to understand what needs to be done in certain situations, how to lead the research department in the right response during an event and how to lead the department. I also have the ability to quickly learn new information and until understand situations quickly. I also have the ability to not be biased and create constructive criticism towards errors in the research department from a certain individual. This means making sure to make valid points of criticism within the research department in order to create improvement as well as for the department to grow from critical points.

Creating documentation is a key part within the research department, and I believe I'm suitable for the role as I am able to have a unique sense of ideas for creating documentations within department this basically means that when I create documentations I prefer to have a more unique strive towards bettering the research within the foundation, in to increase the knowledge on scp's and the different effects when in contact with different realities distortion as well as thousands of other research ideas, which is what led me to create such unique documentation the idea of something that's not been done before to research on is what makes documentation more effective for the research department.

Similar to documentation projects, all the system of evolving around projects for the research department for executive researchers to work on projects give the research department an extensive field of research opportunity. Giving the opportunity to give researchers the idea of what they have the ability to do with the unique ideas for projects to work towards to better the research understanding as well as The Foundations knowledge. I have worked on several different projects before hand, and have achieved exemplary work within the research department. Therefore I want to teach researchers how to follow in my footsteps to create in this kind of documentation to achieve this level, to give them their own ideas to work for themselves. I have the ability to work on documentation quite quickly making me effective for deadlines needing a documentation within the research department for any given situation, as well as creating lectures for the research department's educational system as stated of why I'm applying for executive researcher I want to create a more extensive education in the use of lectures as well as the onboarding system. I enjoy all types of research in the research department it is genuinely enjoyable for me to work on something unique for the department to work towards.

I am also active within the department. however, i have only recently returned to the Research department but you can expect to see me being more active as well as focusing on keeping myself on the research department to ensure the research department's progress in the educational standpoint. This is due to fact that may researchers have lost the ability of how to make documentation due to the lack of executive researchers. However for the executive researchers that are in the research department at the moment they have done a very effective job keeping the research department stable due to this I want to assist them in helping them stabilize the research department and with my capabilities and skills I believe I can assist and complete this task as well as working with the department director.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

Within the research department as well as experiencing other departments recently I currently don't know the exact number of excellent greater documentation due to the reset the scriptnet system as well as some of my documentations being deleted. However I can accurately assume that I have over 50+ excellent grader documentations. This is due to my high experience within other departments as well as focusing on the research department I have years worth of experience of creating documentation.

Currently what makes an excellent document for me is a high amount of effort and work put into the documentation to have as much of information as possible making sure to reduce grammar and spelling mistakes to ensure there is little to none. A professional format on the documentation to ensure it looks organized.

As well as an effective objective, methods, hypothesis, safety, results, conclusion, as well as the ability to add images. These key areas of documentations are required in order for them to be used in the research department as the other standard format for them to be classes excellent you need to put effort and higher amount of information Estate before. However, there is also the credibility for them to add extra areas of a research documentation such as contingencies, expenses authorization pages personnel. Anything that overall improves the documentation to look more professional as well as having a high standard of performance when reading the documentation as well to make sure all makes sense.

This includes the methods to have a step by step of how the test would be conducted to ensure that the documentation has that information is key. This is due to the fact that the objective and the method is the main focus for any documentation which means it is the most important when conducting or grading in excellent grader documentation. Having someone who puts Focus the objective and methods prove their ability of how they make documentation.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

The responsibilities of an executive researcher, through Time and experience I have notified that each responsibility is that of teaching the department. Is basically means as an executive researcher you are classified as a teacher as well as an enhanced researcher. You have the capability to work with more classified knowledge of information for the research department to work on. Which you also focus on enhancing the departments education, this basically means teaching junior researchers and onboarding them to how the research department works to policy and regulations within the research department as well. How to make documentation as well as overall teaching researchers how to be a researcher.

Only the responsibilities could also include, the ability to conduct lectures in order to teach the research department policy updates how to make documentations as well as any other presentations to ensure that the research department learns and improves teaching them giving them the opportunity to learn for themselves as well and showing them next stage in becoming an executive researcher teaching them what it takes.

As an executive researcher you will also classified as a role model this means you make sure to rospectful as well as professional towards the research department. This also means listening to other researchers in their ideas and guiding them to how to conduct their own personal research making sure to answer questions from junior researchers to help them learn information with being an executive researcher you have a lot more responsibility within department this means any words that you could say could have a heavy effect on the rest of the foundation all the research departments group procedures this means you have to say the right information and don't give false information out to change a researchers you have to stay formal and positive making sure not to be rude and disrespectful to Junior researchers you have to guide the members the research department in to helping them learn the policy and stated for which is why lectures are a massive guiding opportunity. As you have the ability to have a lot of Jr researchers come to a lecture and learn it more information more effectively.

Another responsibility is an executive researcher is that you have now an access to a clearance for key card due to this you are trusted with a higher clearance and the foundation this means I am not trusted with a higher authorization towards the foundation which means I need to be responsible and professional due to the clearance for I also have access to new areas which means that during my time that I need to enter a clearance for area I need to ensure that the door is closed behind me to not let any personal trespass into the area as well behind me.

Final part the responsibility of an executive researcher over than the thousands of other responsibilities that are included the last main one, is grading documentation ensuring that you teach junior researchers areas to improve in their documentations showing them what is right and wrong showing them how to make improvements and overall grading them conducting constructive criticism and not to be biased while creating documentations.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

<end of application>
< Secure . Contain . Protect >

///

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
<Clearance 4 personal ONLY>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This information is classified any personal below the correct clearance level seen with document could be arrested or worse.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
### Data log entry: - Executive researcher: Jesse Soul ###

///
"I'm awake". that quote is locked in my mind every time I exit that place. It always feels strange. like I'm asleep but conscious always hearing the people around be but never understanding what they are saying. something happened to fixate this effect on me. I just can't remember the way it all happened.
Wait i remember now. during a code 5 of a containment breach of SCP-8854 I was able to escape into the breach bunker. however, I broke my leg during the fall of the staircase out of the containment chamber. I managed to put myself behind a door before the SCP was able to see me. However, that SCP did something. I don't know what it was but ever since I was able to reach the breach bunker during that code 5. I can't shake the feeling on my own mind being detached from my body. It feels like a Realm which I can see, think, feel in but can't move. Sort of like I'm locked in place and my body is stuck in one location unable to move.

The feeling and seeing this detachment is all blurred. however, I can make out small glimpses before returning back to my body as normal and being forced to say "I'M ALIVE" and then continuing my actions. those glimpses look as if everything around me is dark, gloomed. like a seconds version of eyes I can see through. but I can only make out a short distance. the floors walls and every environment seem changed. like I wasn't in the same place as before. is it a transportation of the mind? I'm unsure. I just wish I could make out more.

When asking a member of the Director of research Gallagher. He stated "It could be a undocumented effect, of an SCP which has not been seen before." he then said the best idea would be to write an entry logging all the effects which I have seen. so that other personal can access the information to pinpoint a cause for this effect. However, the data log is only accessed for clearance 4 personal. Why is that? Is there something that the director is not telling me.
I cut the conversation short as I had to get back to work on documentation of project research. This however, lead me to find something interesting. when writing for the project I was able to assess different information more quickly. like I'm able to read and scan through information more easily. this lead me to test myself with accessing an SCP data and read the information as fast as possible. the document stated a 10m timer which the average personal was able to read. however, it only took me 2m. how? further testing lead me to believe that my eyes and brain neural responses were boosted somehow.

This then lead me to find another effect. when speaking to a Jr.researcher as my duties I was disconnected to my body again. more quickly then usual. Could this mean that near the human brain I was disconnecting to the body while also having more tabbed information to my own brain functions. this released skill would need to be tested more. When I stated the information to the Director of research he said "Hmmm well you are much more effective with research, but you seem less constructive with conversations with personal. sort of like a reaction similar to anxiety, when you feel embarrassed or can't think straight. your brain reacts to it".

///
### End of log entry ###
///////////////////////////
### Second data log detected ###

///
"I woke up?", the first words I ever said in six months. I never spoke. I never could speak until that moment. That one day on XX-XX-XXXX, when that strange anomaly appeared. Coated in all black that's strange object gave me the ability to speak. Hold on let me remember...

I was just walking down to grab some lunch the cafeteria which opened up a new stand where SCP 458 was transferred. Scp-458 was a infinite pizza which was able to replace its structure and organic system being able to replicate it's mass basically making it infinite pizza. It tasted just like a normal one. this SCP no threat to the foundation and it was actually used for lunch. But a strange anomaly or topping that was placed on the pizza was uncanny after eating it I could speak. After just one by that pizza I couldn't create any noise with my lungs or mouth. I couldn't even say a word, I couldn't either scream. I was basically trapped I don't even know how I happened.

When I was taking to the medical Wing in order to have been acknowledgment or at least an identification of the thing that was wrong with me, however those no such luck I couldn't find any issues or wrong doing this with the SCP. Which means that's something else had taken in effect maybe a different anomaly that was to takeaway my ability to speak. I don't know how so I tried to conduct some research.

I did some instance testing, all I did was grab a amplifier or some sort of allowed electronic sound deformation device which was able to replicate the sound of my lungs have produced, in short it created a small vibration in the long system which is able to replicate that sound and create a sort of "mimic". From the sound of my voice. However I couldn't get it to work the vibration detection system in the amplifier was unable to detect any frequency of noise sound over vibration I was unable to speak a say or word. Was this all I was reduced to? "unable to speak how was able to lead the department I'm still in executive researcher". That was all I can think about but began to brainstorm about different ways to fix this and it came up with one solution.

Beforehand I had the ability to think back on scp-22415. And how it replicated the effects which I had before since my past data log was able to imitate the ability to say I'm awake well having a mixed sensory reality distortion. We're basically my mind was out of place and then snap back with me forced to say "I'm alive". Did this have some sort of connection? I thought back of the anomaly which was on top of the pizza maybe a topping of a black spot. Without black spot the Instance of the 22415 dimension this rift in reality was that a gate.

I started to imagine it like a book or some sort of Reading novel. I then remember that smaller Gates could only transport different parts of the reality which means my voice box or different parts of my organic system could be affected by this by wasn't sure how. Splot or rifts shouldn't appear. At least not on another SCP. After that I planned on doing a test. The idea was to head inside of the 22415 dimension to see if my voice box was able to reinstall itself. Which meant now had to go in that dimension again but last time it caused me to........

< Information redacted >
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Six months after the preparations for the test I decided to head in. I requested that the SCP was standing at least three four feet away from my body so that the SCP anomaly was not able to take place at least not again. But then stepped back approximately and then requested him to go for it. I then was transported inside of the dimension I could see everything it was the complete replica of my surroundings. Since it was a safe SCP I was only inside of the light containment zone. I could see everything, the wall, stealing, lights and even the desks and individual piece of paper. However it was all coated in a black mist a fog. However I could still make out all the distinct objects around me even with the Fog. It was then time for me to my theory.

And then began to attach a small recording device as well as the amplifier detection of frequency amateur then I was using before for the last experiment. I then hooked up to the amplifier in which I was able to replicate my voice this time I could hear it behind my head. I turned around shocked or what I saw. It was f***** up piece of entrapment. A class D strung to the wall covered in blood. "How did I not turn around and see this before when scanning the room?" I saw that the class D wasn't alive luckily. I don't know what would have happened if he still wasn't that pain and suffering. Was he there due to the reality collapse.

Either way the amplifier was pointing towards the class D, as if my voice or some part of my Reality was stuck in him. Did he steal it? Either way I walked over to the device in which the guy was heavily bruised. bandaged as well as if someone was trying to help him but couldn't. Was this the other 22415 instance? trying to help...? Is a way I walked up and soon I blacked out. I couldn't remember anything past that most of the information to me was just a blur a blip. I couldn't recall anything that happened past that point.

Before long I woke up in the medical wing again this time I was able to speak just six months after I lost my voice. I am incredibly lucky I was able to find that at least have the strategy and capability of finding a researching those different results to be able to distinctly pinpoint the location of mixed reality. In such when I was asked of what happened I was ordered to record this data log. I hope whoever is reading this is able to hand me any information regarding that anomaly. Either that or I create my own research striving myself into bettering the research departments that never happens again, no anomaly is able to affect any researchers in that way ever again.

In such a strive myself into better in the research department, I wanted to learn, change and help others managing the researchers so they are unable to experience what I did. Making sure each one is obligated to ensure the safety of all personnel even the class D when testing. So that's I can never need to imagine what happened that day.
///
### End of log entry ###

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
///////////////////////////
### Third data log detected ###
### Audio only ###
///

Hello! Imagine that me back at it. Back as an executive researcher never thought I'd actually returned to this place the research department looks pretty dead not gonna lie.

" please try and remain professional Jesse"

Yes yes I will, alright so i'm guessing you've heard about the report currently the research department said no director for two months in doing so that research department is fallen or at least it did a new director has being assigned quite recently due to this it's kind of nice. He's quite effective that is job, therefore I won't hold anything against him he's doing good work within the research department so I don't know why I have to return.

" don't like me, both know why you returning from the GOC to come back to the Research department. You know you betrayed us don't you after chasing the SCP in the other log you were ineffective at doing your right capabilities as I would say. When you were working with the GOC you were in the research and development program..."

Yes I was in the research development program, and like I said i never joined the GOC i have no memory of them ever helping me do anything, they didn't do anything important i'm not going to lie or reveal truths that are not meant to be revealed. I didn't join the GOC i was more "assigned" to it. Simple as this I wanted to be more effective in a better cause than the foundation and instead all I was met with bloodshed. Sure they had advanced technology which I was extremely interested in the technology of an orange suit or whatever the big nickname is i think it's like errrrr " MRK III something somthin" either way.

The fact that I'm back here is all that matters we don't need to focus on any past discussions or anything like that. I'm here now I want to help the department now that's what I'm here for. I'm here to help the research department help for the Foundation not that goc anymore that's more of a past thing now.

" you do realize that your work within the GOC has put you on a high alert many of the foundation personal don't even trust you to be here"

I don't look dangerous to I?

" no you look like an idiot"

wow.... thanks

Either way f*** you and let me get my job back

" alright I want a couple of resistances though, the foundation is at access to your data logs which means this is also being recorded your first Data log stated you are now or body experience with XXXXXXXX. Which resulted in you in a different environment and experience from other personal around you and you see to be unconscious in that zone. Recently you have stated that you have learned to come in and out of it willingly or at least that's what the GOC Have stated"

I wouldn't call it willingly, just me that place has got some f***** up s*** innit. Deep out a weird stranger anomalies as I've seen in those PFFT. F*** no do I ever want to go back there.

" i just said earlier about remaining professional! Executive"

" either way let's get to the point this data log is here to ensure that you don't use your ability without 'profit' authorization"

Profit?...

" it's a code name you're not authorized to know what it is, think of it as like something that you would just call someone that you normally to talk about, the point is you were only to be authorized by him no one else. Failure to abide by these procedures and not being authorized use your ability you will be terminated instantly no questions asked"

" your abilities so classified that we can't even talk about it here in this room with only me & you. Understand how serious is this don't you"

Alright! I understand the current procedures and our return is an executive researcher or the researching my anomaly by the way if that's fine. I hate that I can't talk about what I have. And the fact that I can only be authorized by one person I don't even know?

Either way thank you for giving me the opportunity to return in the research department i would take my leave
*Loud russelling*

" all right "

Oh by the way assistant

" what is it"

I already know you're from that Council, you do realize that authorized to know

" not from what I've been told. just take your leave"

* LOG CUTS OFF *

///
### End of log entry ###

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Could I get a picture of your monthly vtime?

Additionally, have you applied for the wrong job?
I'm suitable for a department director as I have also learned to become professional during intensive situations in RP scenarios, this basically means that during my time in the research department I've learned to be professional in situations of RP and learned how to take the policy of

RedsnowWinter

Jul 10, 2024
Jessy soul was there when I was a junior researcher and taught me how to actually do my job as a researcher.
Support+

May 14, 2023
Denmark
image_2024-08-18_213228755.png

Recipient: Jesse Soul

Greeting,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position as an Executive Researcher. After evaluating your application and discussing it with the Department of Research's Leadership team, we have decided to Elevate your application to the interview stage. Please reach out to myself to figure out a date and time for your interview.

Kind regards,
image_2024-08-18_213319208.png

Status
Not open for further replies.