SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
Name: Falcon / Stealth
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:107425811
Previous Rank: Head Moderator
Date of resignation?: 13/07/23
Why did you resign? Due to a recent demotion from administrator
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: Referenced above, other than this demotion no
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
Mixing
Toxicity
Job Abuse
RDM
FailRP

The only warning I've received this year was due to lack of knowledge regarding new rules/updates due to me leaving the community for a while. The other 4 being when I first joined the server and lacked the full understanding of server rules
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:

When I first left the staff team I did leave the community for a period of time due to my objections and disapproval of the SSL in which had performed my removal. Since then I have re integrated into the community and wish to join the staff team again in order to peruse a different route within different team and experience a different aspect of the staff team in order to assist with various qualities of it. I do believe that I can return to the staff team and do better in comparison to my last time within it.

Freddo

Blacklisted Player
Jun 21, 2023
+Support

He got SD that alone should prove he can be trusted in a staff postion

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

he pulled the stick out of his ass and changed his ways

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Hi, unfortunately, this appeal is in the incorrect section with the incorrect label, according to the information we have. This has been locked and moved.

You can contact me for further information if you are confused.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.