Noob_Numeralix

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Sep 30, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:577294507
Discord name: noob numeralix
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Little over 3 months.
In what country are you located?: Czech Republic
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): "Fenriz"
Civilian name: Theodore Schwarzen
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: I have a microphone that I am using on a daily basis.

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

HELD:
E-11 CPL
CI-A
UNGOC PVT

HOLDING:
O-1 SGT
IA Agent
DEA Agent

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received no kicks,bans or warnings.
-
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?:
Because I enjoy playing as a Sr. Doctor and I would like to be able to RP a little bit more with the higher ranked personnel. I also saw that there is not that many Consultants on site and I think that I could be able to be active as one. I was also thinking about becoming a CL4 Personnel for quite some time and I think that Medical Consultant is a good start.
-
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
I enjoy helping people with their medical problems, whether that be their character's physical health or their mental one. I very enjoy doing the psychological evaluations of Foundation personnel, not only because I enjoy asking the questions, but also because I know that most of the psych. evals help them with their own struggles, whether that be them wanting to have their promotion requirement done or just purely for the RP.
-
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
ECT (Electro Convulsive Therapy)

First of all, before we even begin with anything, we need to get the patients consent (If it is someone brought into medbay by force, being suspected from using 914 or being CI Deep Cover, we need to get consent from the people who brought them). After we get consent, we get the patient to lay down on the ECT administrator located in the medbay. After he is comfortably laying on the ECT administrator, with his head in the machine, we can start recharging the ECT administrator. After it is recharged, we let the administrator do the work and give the person electric shock. After this, we procceed to heal the patient to his full health and let him go.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
1st - Consultants are one of the few people who can give Medical Licenses to others, therefore it is very improtant to host the medical license trainings regularly, so that the newer people to the Foundation can get their medical licemse without waiting for too long.
2nd - Accepting or denying the documents written by the medical personnel.
3rd - Doing the medical procedures for people with higher clearance levels. For example doing the Psych. evals of/for SA. Another example would be getting the prosthetic limbs for someone with higher clearance levels.
4th - Doing the regular Doctor duties in their free time, for example, curing people's diseases, giving EST to people, fixing broken bones (fractures), etc.

-
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Dr. (MUDr.) Lumír "Fenriz" Gabriel is a man from Czech Republic, born on 8th of March 1983 in the city of Děčín. Since his childhood Lumír always wanted to be a doctor. For many of his early years, he was studying books about medicine, because he enjoyed reading about things that he could use in the future to help others. When he graduated from elementary school, he applied for the Nursing school. He was, in the end, accepted into the school of his dreams. He was a very easygoing, friendly and intelligent guy and for others he seemed like a type of person you'd want to have around. Maybe because of his personality or his dedication, he made it throught the nursing school without any problems. He then applied for the University of Medicine in Prague. He gave his all to join this University and he really gave his all to be accepted. His hard work was not in vain and he was accepted. He, once again found himself a lot of friends and comrades who shared his dream of becoming respected doctors. He overcomed many hardships in his University life, from being falsely accused by his jealous classmate, to having a bad relationship with one of his professors who made one of his class a living hell. In the end, he made it through and he graduated from University. He was then working in the hospital of his hometown. He learned many things whilst working there. Sadly, few years after his graduation, his mother died. Death of his mother affected him deeply. Lumír was unable to work properly for several months, resulting in him being fired from his job. With nothing to do, and almost no money for him to use, he ended up on the streets. Wandering about, living from one meal to another, the SCP Foundation found him, offering him a job as a doctor. With nothing else to do, and seing this as one of the best opportunities, he accepted their offer. Now, he is working for the Foundation and doing his job properly, thanks to the medicine he prescriped to himself. With great people surrounding him, and the power of medicine, it appears that MUDr. Lumír "Fenriz" Gabriel is back on the right path.

Last edited:

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
Major +support
If fenriz doesn't get this position DEA will raid medical every hour

Last edited:

Grover

Aug 5, 2022
+SUPPORT
+Friendly
+CL 4 knowleadge
+Medical knowleadge

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
HELD
Nu-7 LT/SGT
CI G/B/A
Captain Gensec

HOLDING
O1 LT
096 whitelist
GOC PVT
Senior agent

Jimmy “Sunny” Solburn

Dec 10, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the medical leadership team.

Hello, @Noob_Numeralix . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

We wish you good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

Status
Not open for further replies.