[UK] Finn's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn

Jun 14, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Not sure should be Kennu101
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): around 510h on the server, overall been here for around 3 months
In what country are you located?: Estonia
Time zone: GMT+3
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Ethics Assistant/O-1 LCPL "Finn"
Chaos name (include your rank): Not "Finn"
Civilian name: Jimmy "Finn"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19857778
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
3 Warning in total
1st One would be a FailRP/FearRP warn where I killed myself with an SCP to avoid an arrest during my first couple of days on the server.
2nd one would be an RDM warn for "killing a disguised D Class". Sadly I was AFK when the sit happened so I didn't get a chance to defend myself.
3rd one is a Mixing warn when I mentioned the word FailRP in an IC situation.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes I have quite a lot of experience:

DarkRP: Server Co-Owner, Staff Manager, Senior Admin and smaller staff roles across numerous servers.

MilitaryRP: Now I was on a MilitaryRP server for about 3 years on and off, some members here have played on the server too, where I have most my actual serious staff experience. I was moderator twice in that span and got quite a lot of staff experience on what to do and what not.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes as I said previously, I played on a MilitaryRP server for around 3 years in total. There I was Commander around 3 times and a Major General at one point. I have also played on the "Civil Networks" MRP server where I was in SAS when Sofics was the Commander of it. For around a year straight I played on a Star Wars RP Server which was more serious in it's rule set. Also some other SWRP servers where I didn't play as long.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:

I average around 2-6h daily depending on the day.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

Well at first I didn't really focus on becoming a staff member, but getting good feedback from other people I've decided to apply for one. I've had several people ask me why I haven't applied for staff yet as I'd be a good fit which actually surprised me and it gives me a lot of motivation to actually become a staff member and help out the community a bit.

My excuse for not applying sooner as people have asked me has been that I'm scared I won't have enough time to put into the role, but seeing as Uni just started again, my lectures are not that bad and I still have quite a lot of free time to dedicated to this role
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Well my maturity to start with. As I've played this game for over 6 years now an I'm in my 20s, I've matured over the years a lot. I still like to have fun and keep things light hearted but I'm way more serious now compared to when I was 16. I've been here for a pretty long time, around 3 months and I've gone through the rules numerous times to keep myself up to date. I hold serious RP position within the Foundation and feel like I'm known to be a serious person who follows and enforces the rules. I really like this server because it's a breath of fresh air for me as it's a new concept and it has seen a lot of development to make it unique to the rest of the servers.

I have quite a lot of experience as staff member, seeing as I've held numerous high ranking staff positions over the years on different servers and that has given me a lot of knowledge on rules and staff commands.

I'm also fairly active on the server and I've shown a lot of dedication in my roles.

Last edited:

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
+SUPPORT
+Active
+Mature
+Friendly
+Good RP and Rule Knowledge
+Great Interactions
+Detailed Application
+Past Experience

----------------------------------
Hey Finn, I will be giving you a +Support as reasons stated above and overall you're a very mature guy and great person to around with and you also have great RP and Rule knowledge and considering that and previous reasons i've mentioned i strongly believe you would be a great addition to the staff team.

Rarey

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
++Support
Mature
Active
Friendly
Past Experience
Trust Worthy
Great RP Interactions

------------------------------------------------------
Hi @Finn. I'm Giving you a +Support. I Have Been Waiting for this day for ever it feels like.

The One and Only
-Rarey

BenC

Aug 7, 2022
+SUPPORT

+Active
+Mature
+Friendly
+Good RP and Rule Knowledge
+Great Interactions
+Detailed Application
+Past Experience

U would be an amazing edition to the team and I hope they accept u.

Status
Not open for further replies.