Civilian name: Bertrum
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 PFC, CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- None
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I want to further myself in the research Roleplay and have fun doing experiments
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I do everything by the rules and follow what the Documents tell me, and I make sure that the people who are doing the experiments are satisfied after it
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- None Atm, A highly detailed Document when it goes into great detail about exactly what happened from the start to end
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- To ensure the experiments around the facility are going smoothly and helping any other researcher in the research as well as helping anyone that needs it
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
The executive Researcher First is very skilled in what he does, he has been with Site-65 for a while now, and throughout his work, there have been amazing results after they have been conducted. He is very detailed in his documents making sure no detail is missed, and also making sure that they are typed up promptly for when anyone needs to have the notes on a SCP they are conducting an Experiment on. In conclusion, this particular researcher is amazing at his job hopefully, more experiments are awaiting his brain to work on.

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Research Command .

Hello, @First .Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. Should you require further elaboration please feel free to contact @Nukegoboom or @Fricky Hecks on external communications.

You may reapply in two weeks.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.