Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No warnings or bans
D0oOzQi.png

<Date Logs><Scrip net applications>
<Clearance 4 personal ONLY>

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

I'm applying for a security captain as I believe I have earned the right. And showing my capabilities to the foundation. These capabilities all include documenting and combat. My combat effectiveness has been most recently shared. And other foundation members were also impressed by my ability to keep the class-D in line and to retain order in D-Block. This order included a major Effectiveness while working on the Watchtower. i am also capable to command other Gensac to complete tasks for the captain. I also want to improve the command of gensec. Creating a better and more appealing place to work. As well as socializing With other combat personnel and creating good agreements. To ensure safety for D-block personnel as well as security and other foundation member of staff.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

I have a great leadership skill and that's why I believe I am a good candidate for a captain role. as well as socialization with other gensac is very common as i can create agreements and friendships very easily with the people around me. I am also mature with the responsibilities I have been given. Those responsibilities come into contact when working with multiple people. such as When performing a sweep. I am very good at communicating with my other gensec. No. also great at creating critical thinking and good decisions in an intense moment such as making the right decision when being shot at. I'm very interested in also retaining the rules Making sure that all gensac follow in line and do not break any of the code. They also understand the gensets capabilities and Need of improvement. I will also be very active on my job. Making sure that I keep D-block in line. and that is why I believe I'm a good candidate for captain.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

My general responsibilities while working as a captain. Are included as performing sweeps. As well as making sure that all Gensec personnel are making sure they follow the rules. as well as retain A composure and willingness to work under my command. I also must need a bright leadership skills making sure that I can tell all the gensecs, like what to do and they will understand and what I need them for. I also entitled to making sure they learn new Skills such as making sure they understand the basics while working as a gensec as such I must also show them how they can use their skills effectively. And. Still also have the responsibility of giving out riot control tryouts. In which my leadership will come into play while giving Gensac a license. another responsibility is the responsibility to class D work. And what they will need to be doing. And the rules they must follow. All these listed are what I believed the responsibilities of Gensec are.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

This information is classified for authorized personal authorized personnel only any personnel that are trying to come into contact with this piece of information could be terminated or worse. This involves captain Floofie. This is due to the fact that the captain has been in contact with some classified information. I would never do that. as well as had an outer body experience with a war predating to around Vietnam.

The effect the captain has experienced is classified. This is due to the fact that the captain. Has come into contact with a known entity regarding the Vietnam sightings. In old prehistoric pictures. these pictures can hold effects which can send people into outer body experiences involving ideals and situations that could burn through a hole in the soul itself. The situation that the captain Floofie has experienced left a major mark on his body. this mark went pressed at a certain pressure point current create a hole in the fabric of time itself sending anyone that touches it into the vietnam war. which will also send them into contacts with the entity.

This entity hunts anyone down who's broken this fabric of reality, and there's been sent to the Vietnam War, in which he will be haunted down and killed with almost a 100% success rate. however, in this rare case captain Floofie survived this encounter with a near death experience of appearing back in the Foundation's medical wing. And at brink of death by then he was able to make a full recovery and give vital information for the foundation showing his bravery. his bravery caught the attention of the chief of security, knowing that one of his men was able to survive such an encounter and proved his worth.

Last edited:

Jessy Soul [XD-4]

Sep 6, 2022
+support
//////////////////////////////////////
-good interactions
-detailed application
-positive
-Very active as a
gensec

////////////////////////////////////////

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
+/- SUPPORT

Mature
active (on gensec)
good lore

not many interactions
a couple of spelling mistakes and you repeated yourself a lot in the application

Cross / Michael "Banana"

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 17, 2021
GSD logo.png

Application Accepted

Hello @Floofie_Proto ,
Thank you for showing interest in expanding your duties within the General Security Department.
After careful consideration, I have come to a verdict regarding your request.
I am pleased to say that you have been Accepted.

Please contact me on Discord - cross0351 ,to arrange a time for your interview and training.

Kind Regards,
Department Chief Michael "Banana".​

Status
Not open for further replies.