[UK] Fred 'Instructor' Madox O5-3 'The Parabellum' Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
+ Major support

Instructor, when I was O5 was one of the best people to work with when overseeing GSD even keeping me up to date on the department after I left O5. He is an amazing asset to GSD, and I think an even better asset for all the site.

He is a very hard worker, and works on feedback very well. Never missed a deadline and always wanted to achieve more.

Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: xCore

Deleted member 3942

+Major Support
Decently Active
Good Interactions
Good leader
Mature
Great application
Senior Clearance 4 experience
Great for security department - improved it a lot

• Love

Stannis

Dec 23, 2022
+ Support
Good lad
Puts in effort
Very active
Mature for his age
The app is good but I'd change the color scheme in order to differentiate the questions from the answers

xCore

Sep 20, 2022
+ Support
Good lad
Puts in effort
Very active
Mature for his age
The app is good but I'd change the color scheme in order to differentiate the questions from the answers
I appreciate the feedback regarding question and answer differentiation, the questions are now orange for easier reading

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @xCore . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.