MTF E-11 CPL [Held]
MTF O1 CPL [Holding]
GSD Captain [Held]
GSD CoS [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-RDM x2
NLR x1
Severe Toxicity (3 days)
However these were all last year in September 2022 . No such warnings since I have read the rules thoroughly since these were when I was new.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):

I am applying for O5-3 ‘The Parabellum’

I'm applying for 2 reasons:
  1. I have been in a combative role on-site almost my whole time, I now want to change and explore the passive side of the RP. I equally want to naturally progress through the RP aspect of the server and i feel this is a crucial step in doing so
  2. I want to create RP for the server and other players no matter what role they are on-site i want to add to the fun and contribute what i can into creating it
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
I believe I am the best candidate for the council for a few reasons
  1. I believe my time as CoS has really developed my management skills. Under my time the GSD department have seen 3 great and consistent monthly review scores as I have managed the captaincy and the department as a whole to be able to make these changes and enforce these higher standards that have led to these monthly review scores and I now know how to manage and delegate effectively. I equally think my ⅓ of a year of a Sr.CL4 holder has given me in-depth knowledge of the site and the hierarchy which is useful. I also believe I have developed skills to help me resolve conflicts and build bridges with others all across the site which I believe is invaluable. During my time in the department I have also implemented a new effective captain team and a higher application process for upcoming captains which have written new relevant docs containing new site info and new docs that need writing to improbe captainsskillsets for other roles beyond the dpt E.G i instructed Alex revolt roberts when he made the new HWL handbook. I beleiev I have used all of my skillset to carry on the reformation of the department I was handed and can apply these skills to O5 to help other departments
  2. I believe my time in O1 and CoS has really developed my professionalism onsite and ability to understand the higher levels of RP that go on inside and out of Site 65. I believe I can carry this knowledge and use it to help me create good and enjoyable passive RP for the server, not just those in the foundation. It has also allowed me to learn from other high experienced players onsite to further improve my roleplay ability and would want to employ a higher standard of RP if I got this role
  3. Activity and commitment, I believe in all my roles from a cadet to CoS i have been consistently active when not on LOA or ROA and have put in the time and effort to create a more professional and upstanding department while balancing my in real life commitments

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

In RP the O5 council has many duties:
  1. They oversee Overseer assistants and delegate tasks to them that need carrying out or they want to do. They may authorise MTF A-1 to assist with their instructions or for security purposes
  2. They call and Coordinate code Blacks. This means they will coordinate a response from MTF and ERT and oversee that all departments are following the correct procedures during this time along with SA. They may also detonate the ALPHA warhead if necessary and ERT fails to reset the RP loop within the site
  3. They oversee and manage SA and delegate some tasks to them and assist them with managing department leads and holds meetings with SA and department leads on courses of action they want to take or discuss any issues they have with them
  4. They enforce and evaluate the legal codex. The overseers monitor the site and investigate any major breaches more focussing on Department leads and pursuing this. They also make changes and Evaluate the legal codex if necessary if an update comes out or a policy needs changing or something needs adding. They do this with the help of the Ethics Committee.
  5. They may also have a hand in site wide issues no matter what they may be and coordinate with SA and the relevant department leads to resolve and deal with these issues effectively
  6. They order the MTF regiment A-1 and delegate them tasks to conduct on their behalf and A-1 are tasked with protecting the O5 council. They also choose the COM of the regiment
  7. Under specific circumstances and if it requires their attention they may engage with GOI’s directly if absolutely necessary and requires their direct attention. This will be if it has been up the chain of command first and SA believes it needs their attention otherwise they keep their site command status hidden to them and the site

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

After the SC rework O5 now only handles 3 applications directly. They are Overseer assistants, Site Director and other O5 applications. These are decided on votes and input from all council members and discussed thoroughly before a verdict is issued

They also maintain relations with the US site and co ordinate any changes that need to be made with them and they may discuss issues that need talking about

May attend meetings with SL to discuss issues or talk about new changes coming to the server and wanting to let them be aware and let them make any input they think is necessary

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

After becoming CoS the time was very crucial for Fred, he had an entire department to manage and run and was directly responsible for all its ongoing issues. He immediately got to work and layed out his ideas for how he wanted to revolutionise the department. After a time of planning and careful thought he got to work. He went day after day improving the standards of his captains and general personnel and kept thinking of new ideas to add to his department to improve its standing and quality.

After his first month and he received a significantly improved score from SA he began to be noticed onsite and drew some attention from the O5 council but some dismissed it as a one off and continued to be negligent.

After his 2nd month with a further improved score he got even more attention and was recognised on site as someone who could delegate and do their job well. However Fred did not get complacent and continued to look for ways to improve their GSD department he was responsible for.

After his 3rd month as CoS and receiving yet another high score he was now in the sights of the O5 Council and now they were interested in him.

((......OVERRIDE ACCEPTED))
((SYSTEMS REBOOTING………))
((AUDIO LOGS ACCESSES))
((MESSAGE SELECTED))
((PLAYBACK CONFIRMED…NOW COMMENCING))

O5-1
Well this Fred character tell me about him

OSA
I have been observing him as you have asked me to sir………He is very good at his job he has performed better than we expected

O5-2
Well summarise for us is he a fit for the council

OSA
Please elaborate sir

O5-1
Tell us if the man we asked you to watch is fit to become one of us. Give us a straight answer

OSA

I…………… Uhhhhhh………………

O5-1
A straight answer man

OSA
Yes I do. He displays the competence and skills equal to you both

O5-1
Very well. What do you think -2 do we offer him the position??

O5-2
I think………………………could………/////////

((SYSTEM ERROR PLAYBACK CORRUPTED))
((SIGNING OUT OF ALL SYSTEMS PREPARING FOR MANUAL REBOOT))
…………………………………………………………

Last edited:

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

+ SUPPORT

+ Incredible application
+ Highly professional
+ Highly experienced
+ Highly qualified
+ Easy to work and get along with

'Instructor', I've been working with you for over 4 months now and in that time you've shown me your skills as a Captain, Chief, MTF CPL and most importantly what all these roles have given you; experience as a leader. I see no finer fit for the role of O5-3, I'm saying this not only as a friend, but also someone who knows what it is that you can do for the server. Good luck my friend, I trust that you will improve the server as you have improved GSD.

• Love
Reactions: xCore

shing lee/lee shing

Jul 30, 2022
+support
good at holding high ranking leadership roles (gsd dpt chief)
great interactions
really really mature
cl4 position for god knows how long

• Love

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ Support
+ Had many good interactions
+ Mature
+ Senior CL4 experience

-/+ No Site Administration experience which is heavily needed

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-/+ neutral

No SA roles. (ik not required but it's very helpful to have)

U made a previous ECM application so i wanna know what made u switch up to 05

But u are a good CoS but I would prefer u to have a bit more cl4 roles to have all rounded information of the site there departments and what to do in a jr position as those roles.

So like SA internal intel a CO in an mtf that sorta thing

xCore

Sep 20, 2022
-/+ neutral

No SA roles. (ik not required but it's very helpful to have)

U made a previous ECM application so i wanna know what made u switch up to 05

But u are a good CoS but I would prefer u to have a bit more cl4 roles to have all rounded information of the site there departments and what to do in a jr position as those roles.

So like SA internal intel a CO in an mtf that sorta thing
Hi i appreciate the feedback and the response. I have decided to make the change for a number of reasons im happy to explain to anyone in DM's my reason for changing my opinion and preference. As for more information of departments over my long time as CoS i have to work closely with many departments and policy changes that has given me an undertanding of how they work and how to work with them

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Hello Fred today im going to be giving a +/-Neutral leading to a+Support

(UPS)

+ Mature

+ Semi-Active

+ Good interactions

(Downs)

- No SA roles

- Not an OSA

- Needs more CL4 expirance

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
=/= Neutral

+Active
+Friendly
+Good Interactions

-No SA Experience
-No OSA/A-1 Experience

Whilst you are an amazing guy, have good interactions with you, I personally think you need some experience in SA. Nontheless I wish you the best of luck!

Deleted member 4984

+Support

Havent interacted with you much exept that talk we had over ts back when you are about to become CoS, but you seem like a nice and well suited person for the position

xCore

Sep 20, 2022
+Support

Havent interacted with you much exept that talk we had over ts back when you are about to become CoS, but you seem like a nice and well suited person for the position
Thanks I appreciate it and nice you still remember that convo

Neptune

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 4, 2023
England
+SUPPORT
Active on a senior C4 role
Very easy to talk to
Mature and experienced within the site knows the rules and is a very cool person

• Love

x3Revolt

Jan 1, 2023
United Kingdom
+ Support
+ Mature
+ Active and always avalible on discord
+ Easy to work
+ Fantastic leadership skills
+ Plenty of time in a CL4 role
+ Loads of effort put into application

• Love

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
+ Support

- Done well as CoS
- Sr CL4 Experience
- Active

- No OSA/SA Experience

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
+Support

-Mature and Active
-Professional and Dedicated
-Amazing App!

-No SA Experience

I Believe that everyone starts off somewhere, Your experience with SA Here will be the same as Managing D Block and GSD, But on a much, much bigger scale, i wish you the most sincere of luck, God bless you!

• Love

xCore

Sep 20, 2022
I just want to thank everyone for the amazing and helpful feedback!!!!!!!!!!!

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+Support COS is by far the hardest role to be a department director of and with your minimal warnings and Senior CL4 experience and good interactions i think you are suited for this position

Status
Not open for further replies.