[UK] Freddie Hangman Helinski Site Advisor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125114254

Discord name: FreddieC#0001

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 62 Days vTime - Joined almost a year ago

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Freddie Hangman Helinski

Civilian name: Frederick Helinski [Rarely used]

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Y
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

[Holding] Ethics Committee Assistant
[Holding] MTF E-11 CPL
[Holding] Executive Researcher
[Holding] Approved IA Agent
[Holding] CI - Alpha
[Held] Omega-1 Lance Corporal
[Held] E-11 Command Sergeant
[Held] E-11 Lance Corporal
[Held] Ethics Committee Member
[Held] Site Director
[Held] Site Advisor
[Held] CI-Delta
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1 FailRP - May 19th
1 RDM - June 2nd
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

- I wish to become a Site Advisor once again not only to further my own RP Experiences within the server which currently are limited but to create more myself and be actively involved with fun and interactive RP Scenarios that multiple departments can be a part of and have fun within without typical RP such as a breach or typical issues around site.

- I would also like to be more involved with all aspects of the foundation once again and become more involved with current department directors and play an active role in checking up on departments, creating the monthly reviews for departments and actively assisting all members of the site and department leaders to improve themself and their departments in a positive manner and in a way that will benefit everyone not just a small group of people.
-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

- I believe I am a good fit to join the Site Administration team due to my extensive experience within multiple departments within the foundation with some of them being months on with departments such as research being an executive researcher or even Internal Affairs where I have had plenty of experience as an agent and a trained agent allowing me to gain a bigger picture of the site daily and become involved with personnel from all departments at times.

- As well as my past experience I am also in a perfect position to be able to put a majority of my time toward the role of Site Advisor, whether it be writing reports for a department or simply observing said departments and gathering the necessary information needed to complete a review with me being able to do this at a minimum of 2 hours daily with a few exceptions here and there dependant on commitments outside of Site-65.

- I also believe that I am an extremely approachable member of the facility as well as someone who is willing to assist anyone who may have a question or simple enquiry whether it be face to face or over comms. I see this as a highly valuable asset to someone within the Site Administration team and already see it as a widely held skill throughout the Site Administration personnel.

- To add I see myself as someone who has had extensive experience within the site whether that be as an NCO For an MTF regiment, running the site and working directly alongside my own site administration team and O5 as Site Director or generally overseeing the site and ethical actions amongst others as an Ethics committee member and a part of Site command, I have held all of these roles in the pasts each for a period of two months or so + gaining extremely valuable knowledge of the site even further than I already did whilst assisting others on-site even more whenever needed.

- Overall I see myself as a good candidate to take up the role of Site Advisor due to my gathered professionalism through holding roles such as Ethics Assistant and Executive researcher training jr's and document writing, with a fair share of interactions throughout the entire facility aided by my extensive knowledge and past experience of not only Senior level 4 positions but also a CL5 position that helped me develop as a character even further.
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

- Within RP the main responsibilities and expectations of a Site Advisor is to generally oversee the health of any given department and ensuring that they are carrying out the duties they should in turn feeding the information back to the O5 Council as well as the Ethics Committee in order to ensure all departments are upheld to the highest standard and given the support that they may need, although this is not all site administration are tasked with as is mentioned below.

- A site Advisor also commonly has contact with outside groups such as the GOC, CI or even MC&D who wish to sell the weaponry they posses to specific members of our facility. They may decide to grant said MC&D permits in order to enter the facility. Or they may even be in direct contact with CI or the GOC in order to discuss new or existing policies held between the foundation and these groups or creating new policies.

- More recently Site administration has had a large and positive change to not only their powers within the site but also the way things are ran with the introduction of Site manager positions and the ability to leave verdicts on applications such as some department leaders for example the chief of security or choosing new MTF Commanders specifically for MTF Epsilon-11 and MTF Nu-7 "Hammer Down", site administration hold a vital role in the site and now more than ever must hold themself to an extremely high standard in order to ensure they are providing Site-65 with the best senior CL4 Personnel that are available at any given time allowing the site to function even better than before and continue to produce extremely high quality reviews for departments to outline positives, strengths and weaknesses but also giving them pointers on how to improve these and assisting these departments to make positive changes without sitting back and allowing them to work it out for themselves.

- Some of the more common and widely known responsibilities of Site Administration come in the form of authorising AA for instance during mass breaches and severe breaches, authorising and calling a code black during extreme circumstances, authorisation for mass termination of D-Class outside of D-Block during severe breaches and when D-Class are causing a breach for example SCP-008 To actively spread further and produce more -2 instances. And a less widely known and rarely used Site Administration power is placing departments into 'Special Measures' where a department is deemed to be in somewhat bad health and in need sometimes of a wipe of CL4 within the department and a new administration brought in with that likely being a designated member of Site Administration.

- Overall Site Advisors play a huge role within the facility whether it be writing reviews for a specific department they are assigned or speaking directly to the Site Director or a member of Site Command relaying information that is of their interest to inform a new change or policy that may be needed to help the health of a department to succeed whilst also setting a baseline example for the way any and all foundation personnel should act and present themselves.
-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Thank you for reading this application, please leave any and all feedback regardless of whether it be positive or negative.

Last edited:

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
+Support

-Previous Director, Advisor and ECM
-0 bad interactions

-Good app
-Opens up good rp for people

Reactions: Freddiec06

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Massive +support

Previous cl4/5 experience
Previous Site administrator experience
On both advisor and director.

- SA is currently full

luka

Apr 18, 2022
+support
Was an absolutely amazing member of SA before, would love to see him back in again.

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Freddiec06

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

SA_WARNING.png

Status
Not open for further replies.