Character name(s):

'Freddo'
Charlie Freddo

Civilian name:

N/A

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP RP UK

Do you have a mic?:

Yes, but I am unable to use this due to an IRL issue, and it was waived by O5-1, allowing me to apply without being able to speak.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

External Affairs Director [Holding]
UNGOC
CPL [Holding]
Alpha 1 CPL [Held]
Omega 1 LCPL [Held]
CI-A [Held]
CI-B [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
:

I have received one warning on the server for RDM (I cannot recall the details of this, and it was back in July).

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

It has always been my goal on the server to be in site administration. I feel that as a site advisor, I could have a real positive impact on the site, whether through constructive reviews, policy changes, or even RP story lines. That is what I like about site administration: the freedom to create RP and have a positive impact on the server, I do have a lot of ideas to improve certain aspects of departments that, as SA, I could implement.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

I have been in external affairs since early June of this year. In this time, I have gained a comprehensive understanding of how the site functions and what it demands from site administration. I have worked closely with SA on many occasions during my time in external affairs and have gained a vast understanding of what SA does. My experience as director also puts me above other candidates for the role, as I am already fully versed in the expectations of SA. I have made a lot of high-quality documents, which proves my ability to write documents as SA. If you look at my time as director, it also shows my ability to solve problems under pressure and my ability to think outside the box when it comes to unique situations.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

1. Keep the site in good health.
2. Authorizing things like advanced armory is a situation where it is required.
3. Watch over regiments and departments, make sure they are in good health, are performing correctly, and do their monthly reviews.
4. Give orders and guidance to all foundation personnel during certain situations.
5. become a leading figure for the site as a whole, and be professional.
6. Be friendly and approachable.
7. Facilitating roleplay between different site personnel.
8.Approving cross tests between Euclid and Keter SCPs

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Born in London in 1998, Charlie had a very chaotic upbringing. In a rough neighborhood with an absent father and a mother who worked two jobs just to keep the lights on, he searched for career opportunities but had no luck due to his background. Due to his limited optics, he quickly enlisted with the British Army as soon as he came of age, where he was given his basic combat training at Sandhurst. After serving a tour in Iraq, he was injured in combat following the convoy he was a part of driving over an IED. Despite his injuries, he managed to save the lives of two of his squad members.

After returning from his tour in Iraq and making a full recovery, he was approached by a foundation recruiter, who tried to offer him a position in the foundation as an external affairs agent. After some hesitation, he accepted the offer and entered the basic foundation training and information briefing.

He seemed to excel in his position and quickly took part in many operations, including [File/Foundation/External_Affairs/Operation_Avalon], which showed his dedication, and he quickly rose the ranks to agency manager, leading his own squad of DEA. After his success, he was approved to fill the newly opened post of director of external affairs, where he was the lead of Operation Crossbow, an investigation into the recent hostilities in the region of Pinewood, Canada.

Last edited:

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
Major +support
Freddo has guided me from the day I joined DEA, I can't think of anyone better for the role of Site Advisor, his professionalism, management capabilities and RP ability is some of the best I have ever seen.

don't leave DEA freddo please

• Love
Reactions: Freddo

Kree

May 17, 2023
+Support
+Can create some amazing RP
+Nothing but Friendly Interactions

• Love

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+Support
Hello Charles James Freddo, I am leaving you a +Support for the following reasons
- Once you leave DEA nobody will stop me from making people fly with drones or fixing relations (Giving lean to the UNGOC)
- You create roleplay like a god, add me
- Fit for site admin
- Actually babygirl

• Love
  • reaction_title.7
Reactions: Freddo and Niox

harryflynndev

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
DarkRP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 2, 2023
London, England
harryflynn.dev
+ Major Support

Freddo, what can I say???

You have led the Department of External Affairs from being a mingy inactive department to being something I am genuinely proud to be apart of. You created and worked with Site Command to create roleplay scenarios that shaped how the site functions as a whole.

You're a genuinely solid guy who I believe would excel as a Site Advisor and easily become Site Director one day.

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of Site Administration .

Hello, @Freddo . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.