[UK] Fredrigo's Chief Of Security Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

xCore

Sep 20, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:581561928
Discord name: MightyBeast#2995
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 398 Hours
In what country are you located?: UK (England)
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Captain ‘Instructor’
MTF O-1 LCPL ‘Silencer’
Fredrigo Mr.Man

Civilian name: Fred Madox

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
YES

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 CPL (Held)
MTF Nu-7 Pvt (held)
IA Agent (Holding)
GSD Captain (Holding very well)
MTF 0-1 LCPL (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
RDM x2
NLR x1
Severe Toxicity (3 days)
However these were all 2+ months ago in September. No such warnings since I have read the rules thoroughly since these were when I was new.

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
I am applying for the position of playing for a GSD captain for just over 2 months. I have fallen in love with the dpt and the responsibilities that the chief takes up are essential and I feel I can carry out these well and very effectively with dedication I have learned from other roles. I am also very passionate about the department as a whole and want to uphold its standards and improve it as much as possible as it is key to the site procedures. I also want to improve the standards captains hold themselves to and implement systems for more frequent license training and more maturity on site and them having a more active role in the management and hold lectures for the department instead of just the same old manage D-Block situation many just follow so they have a more enjoyable time on the department and are motivated to perform their job well.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:

I believe I am suitable for the role for many reasons:
Mature - I feel my time as A GSD Captain and O-1 Have been able to allow me to perform well in all my duties around the site and keep a cool head when things get tough. I also feel they have given me a certain level of maturity as I have had to deal with high level matters and have done them effectively in other roles and I feel I can carry that into the chiefs role.

Dedication - I believe in the captains role and in the MTF roles i have shown great dedication the more i have played the server. I believe I can be dedicated to the role of the Chief if I was to get it and could put in the effort necessary to ensure the department runs effectively and smoothly.

Experience - I have a lot of experience as a GSD captain while working with DPT chief 'Eden' and the former chief 'Eidolon' and they have shown me the tasks that a chief undertakes and helped with the development of some of the things myself and think I have the experience necesary for the role

Activity - I am very active on-site and on computer in general so I am able to perform my on-site duties and also the administrative document side of the department

Leadership abilities - As a captain I have a lot of experience commanding the department and showing the other captains and other GSD personnel on how to follow the procedures correctly

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:

Department management- This includes full organisation of the dpt which goes above the captains level of organisation. Logging and LOA or ROA on the documents and dealing with the administrative work that comes with a department leader. Training other captains and other GSD staff in the appropriate duties and tasks they should be doing and constantly remind those who forget or who make a violation. Keeping up with the captaincy with how their more hands on approach is going inside D-block and giving them pointers on how to perform better on site.

Captain recruitment - This involves the accepting or denying of captain applications and conducting the interview process. Also scouting those who have potential and recommending applicants to the job and mentoring those who are new captains who may be new to the job and sergeants who have potential. Giving them orders and allowing them to bear some of the command roles the chief takes on in D-Block and in the department. Also this involves monitoring the captains and punishing them if need be for any violations and making sure they are all contributing to the dpt and ensuring the CoE and CoC are all being upheld by them and passing it on to the lower GSD.

Department reworks and innovation - this involves reforms in the department to make things more streamlined and more effective. Working with the site command to consult on the new decisions and to ensure their guidelines are being upheld at all times in the dpt and implementing any changes that may come from this. Writing training and advice documents for the GSD to read and to learn more. It also involves creating new policies and suggesting new ones.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:

(PLEASE SEE CAPTAIN APPLICATION FOR PREVIOUS PART OF LORE)

After becoming a captain for GSD things were crucial. The department had gone under serious reform and ‘Instructor’ was under a lot of pressure to perform well to improve the site as much as possible. He started along going well and tackled every challenge as it came to him one by one. It was at this time one of the worst riots of the GSD history took place and Many lost their lives in the pursuit of restoring order. ‘Instructor’ led the sweep but was hindered in the abilities to conduct it due to poor regiment discipline and other captains interfering with the procedure. ‘Instructor’ Blamed himself for the loss of all the life that took place that day and vowed to be able to do something about it one day. So he worked harder, harder than his peers had ever expected him to. He took the lead roles for many sweeps that took place in the future and learned from all the past mistakes that he made. He went above and beyond to serve the department that he enjoyed working with so much. He kept putting in the effort for some time even though sometimes it got difficult and lost good people along the way but he made it through like no one thought he would. Soon after the Department said goodbye to one of the great chiefs and ‘Instructors’ role models and he knew it was his time to be able to make the changes he always wanted to since he started the job and he knew that this is where he belonged when he applied for the job to site command.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+SUPPORT

+Mature

+Professional

+Experienced

+Detailed application

Reactions: xCore

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
+Support
-Mature
-Experience
Detailed app
Like what could i say just a overall great fit for chief

Eden "Ratchet" Snyder

Jul 12, 2022
+Support
An incredibly competent Captain who has time and time again proven himself. I would be more than happy to work alongside him.

ItzNugz

Oct 8, 2022
+Support

- CL4 Experience
- Very detiled app
- Grate guy to work with

Good luck, I hope you get the spot

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

+ SUPPORT

+ Active
+ Outstanding leader
+ Great guy
+ Best Captain we've ever had
+ The most Sr Captain
+ Works harder than any other Captain
+ Is Instructor

When I say "Is Instructor" I don't mean the person. I mean that the things that come to mind when I hear "Instructor" is hard working, amazing leader, fair, helpful and qualified. There is no one better suited to the role of Dpt Chief than Instructor and you'll be missing out if you deny him.

Edward/bravestone

Oct 3, 2022
+SUPPORT
+Active
+Very good at leading Gensec

+Would make a amazing Chief
+Friendly and Approachable

Instructor would make a very good Chief, best of luck on your app.

Anthony "Pilot"

Civil Gamers Expert
May 9, 2022
+Support
Instructor is a very professional person who knows how to lead and inspire, with great leadership skills and a lot of experience as a captain, he is perfectly suited for the role of CoS.

Gl with the application.

Last edited:

R. Slicker

Aug 30, 2022
+support
Long-standing Gensec captain
Very experienced in the gensec field
Very active
Detailed application

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

Going from the experiences I have had with You, You are a long standing Captain indeed. You are a friendly person, but I have not seen you on-site as GSD Captain that much, but who am I to say :)

Good luck!

Uncle Big T

Apr 16, 2022
+Support
+active throughout the day
+great application, really detailed for the type of job given
+hard working when on site
+very mature when on
+has a lot of bright ideas

overall I would be EXTREMELY DISSAPOINTED if he didn't get it :)

• Love

Mr Selby

Sep 20, 2022
+Support

+One of the most active GenSec Captains out there
+Mature
+Dedicated to GenSec
+Great leader
+Qualified for GenSec Chief

I have given you a Support+ since I have seen you active on GenSec most of the time. You are dedicated to GenSec, as you are active, lead sweeps and deal with Code 2s. Furthermore, you have experience in the GenSec Department. Therefore, you should become COS (Chief of Security.)

Good luck!
-Mr Selby!

Status
Not open for further replies.