Not open for further replies.

Swb gene

Jun 27, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:448160311
Discord name: yougene#2330 or .yougene
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 6 days in game
In what country are you located?:usa
Time zone:est
Character name(s): gale night Reacher vespera ghostflowers ci Selune 'Soldier'goc
Civilian name: gale [PIT]
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): uk
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- ci alpha holding goc spc holding dea and ia holding mtf nu-7 pvt held mtf e-11 spc held
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 3 rdms 2 metas. One nitp ban.
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- to get my first cl4 slot and gain experience in such a slot. also get even more known and liked on the server. Also to help bolster the number of captains
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I have been playing on gensec a lot recently. I am a good rper and am well liked.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- running dblocks everyday operations such as managing what gensec are doing making sure gensec are not minging/breaking rule. Also ensuing gensec patrol units and cus are doing their role. giving dclass work permits who deserve it. keeping people who should not be in dblock out. doing sweeps when necessary. working with site admin and dos to improve how dblock runs
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Name: Gale night Reacher
Family: The Reachers
Grades all A s
Presumed high iq test to be done
Trans Daughter of merlin and Jaqueline Reacher.
Leads an unassuming life without parent's intel, she [trans she] encounters 6113 and becomes biologically female after months of being depressed about having migraines constantly at school and kids bullying her. Soon after she finishes high school and joins the foundation, she so does not have to be amnestied. She joins dea. then does operations with merlin and meets Jaqueline. then merlin goes and becomes a gensec captain and becomes an officer of gensec. Then merlin and Jaqueline adapt gale.
She sends a captaincy app in a few weeks after the adaptation. Then dblock is raided by ci and gale and merlin where the only survivors a-1 takes them to be questioned but they turn out real. They are then released.

Last edited:

SatchelMan

May 26, 2023
Neutral (leaning towards +Support)
- Good vtime
- short but decent lore
- Good activity on GSD

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
to: Gale Reacher (gale-reacher@65.scp.fo)
Subject: Security Captain Role Assignment

7NvtQcj.png

The following message is a direct consensus from the General Security Leadership Office

Hello @Swb gene

First and foremost, I would like to thank you in showing interest to apply for Security Captain, likewise, this shows that you had the courage, time and effort to write to us about your interest in expanding your duties within the General Security Department. After careful consideration, as well as a vote from other Security Captains and both Security Chiefs, we have come to a final verdict. This application is to be denied, no further action is to be taken.

The reasons for this denial may not be elaborated here in this final verdict, however should you have any questions about this denial, please get in contact with me or @Zack Baker

I wish you the best of luck, and if any questions arise from you, report to me first.
Skinner G. Agera

Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.