[UK] Ganch's Site Director Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+Support
Since all of the -Supports are from people who actively destroy roleplay on the server by killing many noncombatives without reason I think its quite hilarious.
my pookie
make ganch site director rn.

Harry Chich

Jul 10, 2023
Nothing personal, but -support

From what I've seen in my time as GOC, your quality of RP when it comes to relations is a bit lacking.

I believe that if you were to become SD, relations would take an immediate nosedive permanently so I cannot +support your app.

Aurelius/Amadeus

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Aug 2, 2023
Italy
+/- Neutral leaning towards +Support
-Overall good Site Manager, helps out when needed and takes an interest in their liaison.
-Issues with relations regarding Groups of Interest
-Overall you would make a good SD but relations need to improve.

'The Affected'

Nov 7, 2022
- SUPPORT
- Seen being toxic in OOC/discord
- I do not feel like you have done a lot as SA
- No visible ability to create RP
- I do not believe that you take anything seriously

Reactions: doped

Alex Honda

Donator
Aug 23, 2022
Hello @Ganch , Today I will be leaving a -Support for the following reasons:

-Seen being unprofessional and toxic

-Pretty Immature
-Lacking roleplay
-Decently active

Solaz

Dec 25, 2022
China #1
After seeing the screenshots and proof of his behaviour, gonna leave a :

-Major Negative support

-Toxic
- Causing drama for no reason
- seems like he would be a threat to server health.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+/-Neutral leaning towards -Support
-From what I’ve seen you are a pretty active and helpful SA members to their DPT’s (such as E11 and Medical from my time there) and as a Director/Organiser I think you would do fine, and you are someone that people inside F can go to about issues, but past that, that’s really it.
I won’t go into
toxicity and unprofessional since that’s already been covered above - but I quite frankly haven’t seen you create much RP as a SA or SM member past negotiations in comms, and from what others are saying when you do RP it is not up to standard.
-There have also been instances with you doing negotiations with CI instead of DEA -
taking away from DEA’s main source of RP. I feel as though having you as a Site Director may enable this more.
Overall I do believe you can take the position of SD given some time - but right now I just can’t give you a +Support with everything mentioned.

Best of luck,

-’Niox’

Kree

May 17, 2023
+Support
+Has helped out E-11 a lot and has been one of the few SA that you can actually reach out to with pretty much anything
+Have seen some good RP by him
-Not sure what the reasoning behind the mass -support from CI is but I'm guessing there is some reason

-/+ Support
From the few situation that I've observed you in there have been some downsides. Generally your a friendly/likeable person and your not incompetent from what I've seen but it is definitely evident to say that your attitude in RP scenarios needs improvement. Know to make aware of the fact that this is your first CL4 position but you have been on the server for awhile so your aware of how it operates. At this time I couldn't see you as a Site Director but I wish you the best of luck on the application.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
4 CI COs all against 1 candidate, how comes? Feels like you should give some proof or smth regarding what you say about Ganch tbh
Not sure what the reasoning behind the mass -support from CI is but I'm guessing there is some reason
no comment :)

+Overwhelming Support
  • despite having had little interaction with you in-game, have had a lot of interaction over discord. always serious and professional, has on multiple occasions been helpful when dealing with troublesome individuals in E-11, has helped greatly with regiment health

• sticks it to CI and is clearly unafraid of them and their... interesting :) tactics, as demonstrated in this thread

• best candidate for the position

• will get mired in documents forever because that is the curse of SD ?

Zack Crack

Jan 13, 2024
+ support
i saw him doing his job as site advisor a lot and he's ussually active and is "fitting" for the role in my opinion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.