Not open for further replies.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33007778
Discord name: nopetoofast
For how long have you played on CN SCP: Almost half a year now, since July or so?
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s):
F - Geldo Daimif
CI - Cheebos
Civilian name: Unbin Dallin Consol
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
SCP Level 28, Total Level 128 (screenshot attached)

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: 096, MTF E-11 SGT, CI Beta

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have previously received two warnings -
  • July 2023: FailRP - Breaching SCPs as Foundation
  • September 2023: FailRP - Leaving fake pictures of 096 around the Site as Foundation
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
Server experience (both in general and in roleplaying) and experience playing SCPs (especially unusual ones that aren't just 'haha, breach, kill everyone')

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
22415 has its own moral compass and determines what is right on its own, usually aligning with a conventional idea of 'what is right' - This means it won't take sides in a given conflict between two conflicting groups. Although to be honest, I personally want a clarification on something - Does 22415 take no sides in altercations between humans? or in general? Because I think that's something important to establish given that SCPs are not part of the 'humans' group and are a distinct subset.

If you had to ask me, based off of the lore already presented, I would say the former. 22415 is being moved to the facility and this is likely its first ever encounter with many other anomalous entities - Like, imagine if it saw a 173 breach? And it just saw this sentient and hostile statue just viciously assaulting Foundation indiscriminately? Like it would definitely Foundation's side here, surely. And anyone trying to stop the statue from killing everyone, I would assume does constitute a morally good dead. And that applies to a significant amount of interactions between Foundation and SCPs, 682, 106... Every non-passive 049, 076 and 7722 breach? Although that starts falling into the grey area since they're more humanoid and if they're less aggressive, then it stands to reason that there are occasions that 22415 could side with them if they aren't just indiscriminately killing people. I'd imagine in 049's case, turning people into 049-2 instances that then typically start attacking humans with no good reason would be considered a hostile action?

There's some interesting grey areas that could explored, actually, I think 8837 and TGs would definitely come under 'humans' under this circumstance. Again, these are two that do have pretty violent non-passive breaches, but there's something to be explored here otherwise.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
In this instance, it would help the researchers; Likely via the use of the helper dimension? Although practically, it depends on how many people 22415 are capable of bringing into the dimension at once, the scenario suggests researchers, plural - And this is a pre-release application, so the exact mechanics aren't fully known to everyone yet. I guess my point is that it would try to help any and all non-combatants get out of the conflict. That is the prerogative here.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
While 22415 should not focus on combat, it should prioritise the non-combatant's safety. So the answer is yes, but AWAY FROM THE RESEARCHER, and it should be focusing on and be attempting to alert and guide the researcher to safety while 076 is... Focused on 22415? This is a strange scenario. I guess if I'm overthinking it and just... Just don't fling hostile SCPs at researchers? Is that the takeaway here? Is this a trick question? Did you trick question me? "Should 22415 repel the hostile 076 toward the researcher?" No. There.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
No. 22415 cannot assist D-Class.

Attachments

• Medal_jc15VpbarY.png
    Medal_jc15VpbarY.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Chocho Zagorski

Jan 22, 2023
+Active (mostly on SCP while RPing as 096)
+Good interactions
+Well writen applycation

Overall: +Support

John “Atlas” Kent

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 9, 2022
Vietnam
Application Accepted

Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to make SCP-22415 Application
You are now officially whitelisted for SCP-22415 based on the requirements