[UK] General Security Captain application from: Grog "Steakhouse"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2022
-Support

- Lied in regard to Breaking FearRP
- Was removed for being unethical, seems that hasn't changed
- Just generally not a pleasant person from my experience

+Support im not going to let - supports and MTF holding him at gunpoint get to him. Grog has been my connection with UK GSD from some while and I have heard nothing but good things
Idk what this guy's on about ngl.

YandereMuffin

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Dec 25, 2023
+ Support

When I think of Gensec leadership, I automatically think (at least in part) of Grog being a captain - He was a captain for such a long time on the server that I cannot properly see GSD without him, he already has more experience and knowledge than 90% of other people applying (for the majority of roles) so I cannot see a real good reason he shouldn't be allowed back.

Reactions: Grog Houseplant
Oct 18, 2022
As one of those that assisted in the removal, I ask that you give examples of roleplay you have done since your removal.
I have been invovled in RP to check if containment boxes as a tech expert in HCZ. For GSD related things I have been involved in a few D-Class mental breakdowns/checkups in Medbay and some hostage RP from D-Class kidnapping a researcher. I have improved allot more and I dont spam bleach every 3 seconds anymore. For my GSD character I did a mental checkup in medbay.

+Support
I wont give him the vouch of ace but I will say he has improved a lot since removal. He also has the most experience on GSD Captain out of everyone here. He is a great leader and I will say this: The reason so many captains are classed as "minges" or "unprofessional" (may be true) is because its the ONLY way to get GSD to listen. The saying: "If you cant beat them, join them" is incredibly important for us captains as people like Cole Weinstein end up getting noone listening to them and a bad rep. Grog however does what all captains do and has molded perfectly to manage GENSEC by being a bit silly. I have seen him be incredibly professional in situations and he has way of dealing with GSD in a way that strikes respect but not fear because who can be scared of Grog "Steakhouse" Leo? He is one of the only hopes of getting GSD molded for a better future. Accept him, and see his improvement. I say this as a senior captain.

PS: To the IA Mains, for captain being put in jail twice doesnt make him bad asf also captains dont RP very much its mainly just work, work and work :)

Reactions: Grog Houseplant
MAJOR -Support

-Only bad interations

This clip...

You were around 10+ Combatives.... No way in the right mind should a CL4 shoot at that point, Not only were you outnumbered but you were in the middle of site and killed (excluding both E-11) an IA agent.....

-Support

I've not to this date had a positive interaction with you. Through sheer malice you ruin RP scenarios, mainly those which will not end favorably for you, and refuse to comply with basic rules on the server.

The following incident was factored into your removal:

Blatant misuse in core sector

RDM of an Agent who reasonably responded to the incident

The above is one example of these kinds of situations occurring, and since the point of your demotion you have not improved your attitude or ability to RP.

Zack Baker.png

Dear @Grog Steakhouse/Grog Leo

I regret to inform you that, after careful consideration of your application, and your qualifications, we are unable to accept your application for the role of Security Captain at this time.

We appreciate your interest in wanting to become a Security Captain and join our team. While this might throw you off, or discourage you, we do not want to see that from you, and we instead want you to continue pursuing your goals, and achieving significant progress to demonstrate that you would be of great interest for this position, and that you would be a great Security Captain if given a chance. With this, we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Once again, please do not feel dissapointed or discouraged. We say this because almost everyone who does not get a chance on the first try will always find more luck than before on their second attempt, that is if they pursue their goals, and we strongly advise you to keep going.

Sincerely,
- Zack 'Shadow' Baker

Status
Not open for further replies.