UK Gensec Captain application

Status
Not open for further replies.

sean magee

Aug 29, 2023
Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/fdsgsgaegsdfgsdfsgt/
Discord name:Template
For how long have you played on CG SCP:I have 1 week playtime and been playing for 5 months
In what country are you located?:Ireland
Time zone:IST
Character name(s):Sean Magee
Civilian name:Sean nugent
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):UK
Do you have a mic?:Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
i do not have any
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-only one for being kicked for afk
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-I have got other captains recommending me to try out.i have also have played as a riot sergeant for awhile and have watched other captains doing tryouts and sweeps and it looks fun for me to do
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I think I am suitable for the security captain because I take my role seriously and i have experience with sweeps and tryouts sine i have been let conduct a sweep before and i have watch and helped out in tryouts
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
keeping d block and the d boys in line
To assign Gensec to there positions
To do sweeps and tryouts for RRT and HWL
To assign d boys with work documents
To command the RRT to help out with code 5 or code 1
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what story lines they would be involved in:Captain Sean Magee was a decorated soldier, having served in the military for over 25 years. He was known as one of the most reliable and skilled officers in the entire corps. He was even handpicked to lead Site-65,as a captain of the Gensec

Captain Sean Magee He had seen many things in his career, but never had he seen a force so powerful and chaotic as the one he was now up against.he was up again the ci when he heard the code 1 go off he knew what is going to happen he hears in the distance the gun fire of the LMG the comms going crazy as everyone panics he then looks at his gensec squad and tells them to make a firing line this is not going to be a walk in the park we are at war as the firing line is getting in formation the door opens the first thing they see is a ci juggernaut they all start blasting gun fire going over their heads but some were not so lucky as the ci juggernaut goes down two normal ci arrive but they were taken out with ease as the whole d block was safe

"Price"

Jul 15, 2022
+Support
On for hours a day as a RRT Sargeant
Helps me sort out sweeps
Great leadership skills

Green Snake

Civil Gamers Expert
May 12, 2022
+support
very cool guy
i see him doing good as a RRT SGT .. very active and very nice

Revolutionary

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 25, 2023
+Support
-good interactions
-Always on Gensec

-Takes it seriously

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support
Very interesting individual, had some great RP with him. Would be a good fit for GSD CPT.

Maksim "Enigma"

Jul 19, 2022
United Kingdom
LTyYZ5f.png

Application Accepted

Hello Mr. Sean

Thank you for applying for the Captain position. The General Security Department would like to express an interest in progressing your career to the station of GSD Captain however an interview will be required. Please note that the interview is a failable process.

You are to contact a Department Chief of Security in external comms to arrange a date for your interview.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Chief Maksim.

Status
Not open for further replies.