For how long have you played on CG SCP: Year

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Katie Mulch

Civilian name: Lewis Aiden

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?:Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-I have no whitelisted roles, Just a RRT License and medical.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-- a ARDM, LTAP (in the same kick for 24 hours) I was shooting a d-boy with a gun and downed a unarmed d-boy in the process and i got killed by the armed d-boy, i left the server a few min later to do something else and after those few min, a sit was made for me but I wasn't there. A misunderstanding.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I am eager to join GENSEC as a captain I believe that my skills in communication, leadership, and decision-making make me well-suited for this role. Additionally, I have a strong knowledge of the SCP universe and am familiar with the various anomalies and their containment procedures. As a captain, I am confident that I can coordinate the efforts of the GENSEC team, work collaboratively with other staff members, and take decisive action in challenging situations. I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the Foundation's mission and make a positive impact in the SCP RP community.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-There are several reasons why I would make a good captain for GENSEC. First, I possess excellent communication skills, which are essential for coordinating the efforts of the GENSEC team and working with other staff members. Second, I are able to work well under pressure, making quick decisions and taking appropriate actions in challenging situations. Third, I have a strong knowledge of the SCP universe and are familiar with anomalies, containment procedures, and potential threats. Finally, I have demonstrated strong leadership qualities, including the ability to delegate tasks, motivate team members, and make difficult decisions when necessary.

I believe I am suitable for the position of security captain in the SCP RP server for several reasons. Firstly, I have extensive experience in managing the officer and cadets as SGT. I am highly knowledgeable about the SCP universe and the various anomalous entities that exist within it. I am familiar with containment procedures, security protocols, and the potential risks and hazards that can arise when dealing with SCP objects. This knowledge will enable me to make informed decisions when managing security operations and responding to any threats that may arise.

I possess excellent communication skills and can work well under pressure. I am able to effectively communicate with my team members and coordinate efforts to achieve our goals. Additionally, I can remain calm and level-headed in high-pressure situations, which is essential when dealing with SCP objects that pose a potential threat.

Overall, I believe that my experience, knowledge, and communication skills make me an excellent candidate for the role of security captain in the SCP RP server. I am confident that I can lead the security team effectively and ensure that the Foundation's objectives are met.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-* The role of the captain in controlling D Block involves overseeing the operations within it. This includes ensuring that GENSEC personnel are fulfilling their duties in accordance with established protocols and that non-GENSEC personnel are adhering to the rules and regulations of the Foundation. Additionally, the captain should coordinate efforts to provide support and assistance to Cadets, and ensure that SGTs and Officers are playing an active role in this process.
* The captain of D Block is responsible for managing the facility in high-pressure situations, such as during riots or breaches. During such incidents, the captain must take a proactive approach to managing the situation, rather than sitting back and observing. This involves keeping control of the situation and taking steps to guide people to safety, ensuring that staff are aware of the situation and that the necessary protocols are being followed.
* Ensuring that Ethics is being followed.
* Make sure everyone and thing is safe.
*Ordering a Code 2 when needed and leading the GENSEC team in sweep

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Katie Mulch was born into a military family and raised with a strong sense of duty and service. Her parents were both highly decorated officers, and they instilled in her a deep respect for authority and the need to protect others. After completing her education, Katie joined the Foundation as a GENSEC officer, eager to use her skills to help contain dangerous anomalies and protect the public. Katie quickly proved herself to be an invaluable member of the GENSEC team, earning a reputation for her calmness under pressure and her exceptional leadership skills. She has served in some of the most challenging and dangerous assignments in the Foundation, including overseeing the containment of several highly dangerous SCPs. Despite the many challenges she has faced, Katie remains committed to her duties and to the Foundation's mission. She takes her responsibility to protect the public and contain dangerous anomalies very seriously, and she has a deep respect for the other members of the GENSEC team. Her colleagues value her as a skilled and reliable officer, and many look up to her as a role model for their own work. Katie is known for her attention to detail and her ability to stay focused even in the most chaotic and unpredictable situations. She is always looking for ways to improve her skills and knowledge, and she regularly trains with other members of the GENSEC team to stay at the top of her game. Off-duty, Katie enjoys spending time with her family and friends, reading, and working out. She is a private person, but those who know her well describe her as kind, dependable, and fiercely loyal.

Last edited:

Pinkie

Nov 4, 2022
Hello Pinkie i woud give you a Support +
Nice Application
We need Staff
have seen you a few times

-more details on the application
-Hwl
Thank you for the support and feed back about my application, would you be able to tell me what HWL means? sorry :)

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Dear Mrs Mulch,
I am happy to announce that you're application for Security Captain has been accepted. Please contact either me or Dpt. Chief 'Instructor' to set up a time for your interview and training.

-Kind regards, Dpt. Chief 'Gladiator'

Status
Not open for further replies.