Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Former: Nu7 LCPL, E11 SPC

Current: Nu7 PVT, GOC PVT

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

Warning: RDM. Killed a GENSEC Captain
Expired Warning: Metagaming
Expired Ban: EXP Farming (it was my first day, kept hurting and healing myself for combat XP unaware it was against the rules)

-

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

I am an active player in the community, having tested out the server a few times in the past before settling into a steady flow of play recently. Despite never having had a CL4 whitelisted job, I am willing to put in the time and effort to learn what it takes to become a useful member of Site Administration and Site Command and want to assist those groups in their various tasks around the base. I enjoy the code of ethics that is employed on the server and have always done my best to uphold it in all my foundation roles, even GENSEC.

I have very few warnings and bans for how long I've been on the server, having dipped in and out over a few years, and am well aware of the rules both in character and out of character after a few instances of me being caught unawares by the small print. While I cannot promise I am the most glorious and outstanding applicant to ever apply, I can guarantee that my willingness to listen and improve myself won't fall behind anyone else.

-

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

An ECA has a number of responsibilities in RP. Their primary role is to assist the Ethics Committee members in ensuring the Code of Ethics is upheld, primarily by monitoring various members of the site and their actions. This could be checking experiments, or popping into D Class to check the treatment of the personnel inside. They assist Site Command and Administration in running the site and take on their duties when these members are not online. These duties include AA authorization, closing CL4 blast doors, and authorizing Mass D Class termination. They also have a duty to avoid being kidnapped, as this gives a valuable CL4 card to hostile GOIs, something a few CL4 members of staff currently appear to be quite lax on. When no Ethics Committee Members are online, they may also order O-1

-

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

George is a British Citizen and comes from a military family. He joined the British Army after leaving school and trained to become a combat medic. His exceptional results in written and applied examinations caught the eye of Foundation personnel planted within the MOD, and he was offered a position within the foundation. During his time in school, he had lived abroad in Canada for 8 months, which may have played a part in his posting to Site 65.

While on the site, George has not been involved in any particularly serious occurrences, preferring to keep his head down and avoid drawing unnecessary attention. He has always had pity for the D Class, despite their sometimes appalling behavior. He has been involved in several arrests of GENSEC and DEA Agents for ethics breaches, causing his interest in the Ethics Committee.

His overall goal is to live a good life and keep in contact with his brothers, one of whom lives in the local town of Pinewood by an amazing coincidence. He does not know his other brothers location, only that he works in the UN.

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
- to: George Curioso <georgec@s65.scp.fo>
- Subject: Ethics Committee Assistant re-assignment request
ec.png

The Ethics Committee

Dear George,

First and foremost, the Committee would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your application for the position of Ethics Committee Assistant.

The Committee has met in deliberation of your re-assignment request and after debate and careful consideration we have determined that you are not yet suited to the role of Ethics Committee Assistant
Please do not view this decision as a deterrent or a reflection of your abilities or dedication, you are encouraged to reach out to a member of the Ethics Committee at your earliest convenience for elaboration as to why this is the case in order to receive feedback on the reason for our decision.

Should you wish to re-apply for this position you may do so in two weeks from this date.

Warm regards,
Caeden Bowen

Ethics Committee Member

Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.