[UK] George Willson's Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Willson

Jul 21, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:199604070
Discord name: jordan1635#4450
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I found this server in February 2022, but I only began to seriously play it July 2022, since then I've been playing on and off and I have a total of 27 days in-game judging by the achievements.
In what country are you located?: Bulgaria
Time zone: EET
Character name(s): George Willson, Previously "Roach"
Civilian name: George Smith
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-A (Held), Nu-7 SGT (Held), A-1 CPL (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 currently inactive warning for FailRP/RDM in March 2022, 1 active warning for FailRP on the 10th of month, for that one I wanted to make a document on the outputs of SCP-914 as I didn't find any and I proceeded to put in 70 BR9s into SCP-914 on coarse, leading to this warning. I've learned my lesson and although I am still doing the tests, I am taking a minimum of a 10 minute break between each test and only putting in a single BR9 each time. These are the only two warnings I have in my time on the server.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-Because I want to obtain more opportunities to interact with classified SCPs and anomalies, as well as take a step into understanding and learning more about the administrative side of the facility. This will be my first CL4 job, so my idea is for it to be my introduction to all these matters.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-I am a calm and approachable person and I am happy to assist any and all researchers that need it, be it with documentation evaluation, authorization, tests or inquiries. I am also very willing and able to undertake massive research tasks, such as the one I am currently working on, documenting all possible outcomes from SCP-914 when BR9s are put inside on each different setting. I am also very active on site these days, meaning I'll be able to fill some gaps when executives aren't usually available, thus encouraging more research.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-I have written 5 excellent documents so far.
An excellent document in the research department in particular, is one which has close to no grammar errors, employs a creative idea, has an aim and findings that benefit the foundation, and is overall an enjoyable and interesting read.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-Approving credits.
Authorizing Safe to Safe/Euclid tests.
Authorizing SCP-079/SCP-682 tests.
Authorizing tests that include the use of anomalous chemicals on D-Class.
Authorizing tests that include the use of non-anomalous chemicals on SCPs.
Ensuring all research policies and legal codex sections are maintained by the research department.
Overseeing experiments.
Helping other researchers with inquiries.
Giving advice on how to improve documents.
Grading documents.
Representing the research department.
Issuing a research ban to a person if they either repeatedly break research policies or severely break research policies.
Closing/Opening blast doors.
Turning On/Off tesla gates.
Opening the doors to SCP-079 when it's needed to check whether it's breached or to recontain it.
Helping personnel get to the breach shelter.
Ensuring research personnel evacuate during Code Black.
Opening the doors to the Advanced Armoury when it is authorized.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Currently ▯▯ years old, George Willson is a person who has always believed in the strange and the anomalous. He has a wealth of scientific experience, both non-anomalous and anomalous. Through a series of circumstances, he became an employee of Prometheus Labs, Incorporated, and after its financial decline, he was recruited into the foundation. He has since proven himself useful and been promoted to his current position.

George Willson, during his encounter with an SCP that called itself Medic, became aware of the existence of three dimensions: The Wanderer's Library, The Garden of Eden, and the Scarlet King's dimension. He hasn't heard of any records about all these dimensions, and with time, he plans to reach his goal of finding out more about these dimensions. Either through personal research or through becoming less replaceable and asking directly. He firmly believes in the proverb "haste makes waste" and he plans to follow it firmly till he finds the truth.

Ashton

Jun 3, 2022
Wales, United Kingdom
+Support
-George is one of the best researchers I have personally seen, and I believe he merits this position in the foundation. He is also a terrific man in general; he is amazing at creating documents, is extremely helpful, and is composed.

Hope you get the job
Many Wishes,
Ashton.

'The Affected'

Nov 7, 2022
+Support
+ You are very active on research
+ Purposeful/innovative experiments
+ Good app
+ Mature
+
/- Only 5 excellent documents, but there is a room for improvement everywhere :>

I would be glad to see you as an Executive Researcher someday!
Regardless the outcome of your application I wish you good luck!
~ Executive Researcher Jack "Cader" Raider

Deleted member 3942

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Directors of Research.

Greetings, @'Roach'

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Yours sincerely,
Director of Research,
Dr. Engallagher Ludenberg

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.