[UK] Gerard 'Wax' Pasha's SCP-096 Whitelist application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padisha

Aug 5, 2023
Steam ID: Current main STEAM_0:0:9861
I have moved to my OG steam account because the other one I share with family members. Unfortunately Cloak denied my request to transfer the levels because of the amount of work. Steam ID of that account: STEAM_0:1:96078294

Discord name: Padisha

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Joined about 2 months ago almost.

In what country are you located?: The Netherlands

Time zone: GMT+2

Character name(s): Gerard 'Wax' Pasha | Kaza Pasha {CI}
Character on old steam account: BOB THE IT GUY (has 100+ total level)

Civilian name: Master Chef - Only used to Cook and distribute food that I scavenge on it

What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes I do

-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1693786133574.png
1693786565256.png

--------------

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu-7 LDR CSG & HH Head supervisor.
CI just an Alpha LCPL.
On the USA server I hold a Jr. Captain position.

--------------

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Not that I can recall.

--------------

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I have a lot of experience roleplaying and come up with idea's on the go. As you can see I am a tad older then the average age on the server so being mature around the rules is something I can do. My MTF character has an undiagnosed/undetected multi personality disorder which some members that give enough attention are aware of, which in my opinion demonstrates a deeper ability of roleplaying. I also have a way of roleplaying 076 passively which is very similar to 096, where he goes into an emo phase when being hurt by MTF/GSD. Had the ability to enjoy that way of RPing twice now late at night when the server population is low.
I'd say I would enjoy playing 096 a lot in an RP way which fits the SL's wish for SCP's not to be just simple murder machines, and that makes 096 very attractive to play for me.

--------------

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
Just sad & sobbing, looking for a place where he can be left alone and not looked at. Occasionally would move to another location if not interacted with for a long time. Would get enraged when people look at him and become calm again after the person that has seen his face is put back to sleep.

--------------

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
I mean he can go anywhere to reach his "targets" that have seen his face. There's an unstoppable rage and urge inside of 096 until his "targets" memories of his face are wiped clean (by killing them). So yes he'd be able to beeline straight to D-Block if his picture was there and seen by people.

--------------

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
  1. Allow 096 to reach his targets, preferrably bucketed so he does not generate new targets. If there's anything in comms about 096 being breached always get yourself a scrambler headset. Also it'd be smart if people looked for his picture to destroy it.
  2. Open doors for him to speed up the process as he'll break his bucket eventually.
  3. 096 can now be recontained via the normal process of scp's that are NOT terminable.

Wxnter (Taiga)

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Feb 27, 2023
The Valley
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Taiga

• Love
Reactions: Padisha
Status
Not open for further replies.