Discord ID (name#0000):
Invell#0001​
Do you have a mic?:

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes this is my first application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I received 1 warning for RDM a while back when I was new to the server, I found a knife while looting scrap and stabbed a D-Class (Completely Guilty) but the warning has since been removed due to its longevity​

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have a lot of experience in big communities, never in a Gmod community however. The communities I have served in as a Staff Member are Roblox communities, within these communities my roles vary from Admin / Community Manager, although most of the time it's due to me being a Scripter for the Games that these communities are built on, nevertheless I have fulfilled the role(s) of Community Manager / Admin / Moderator in these communities, and those servers have been as big as 60,000+ members, the current community I am a Developer and Community Manager for has 20,000+ members in it, I am willing to send an invite to this server to show proof of my role(s) as well.​

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, I was an active roleplayer on some FiveM servers and Minecraft servers for a while​

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
My time online varies from 3 - 6+ hours each day.​

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I often see a lot of people breaking rules and getting away with it due to no staff being available or the rule-breakers being really sly with it . Being on the end of someone breaking rules can be quite frustrating, when they are ruining others experiences and potentially driving them away from the server, having the ability to deal with that rightfully and when necessary is something I believe is valuable to have for a Roleplay Server or any server in general.​

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I don't think I am anymore special that anyone realistically, but I am aware that I may have a lot more experience over other applicants, I am mature and have been in many online communities for years, I am likely to be more active than most other applicants since I work from home and CS classes are also remote, I am a lenient person and very patient, but naturally, I am well aware of the limit when it comes to certain situations and can be strict with punishments if need be, I will dissect a report on a player and make sure to hear both sides before passing my judgement accordingly. I am open to criticism and will actively improve my ability to moderate through my experiences and observation of my peers.​

Last edited:

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
+Support

Active
Good application
Rule knowledge
Good interactions
Mature

Good luck!

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021

+Support

Well written application
Rule knowledge
Previous experience
Active

Good luck!

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello Grayman, I will be giving you +SUPPORT. Your application is pretty good, we had some interactions and you seem like you would be a good fit for staff.

SS3920

Aug 11, 2022
+ Support
- Detailed Application
- Active
- Friendly
- Mature
- Rule Knowledge

Good Luck!!

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support
-Active
-Friendly
-Rule Knowledge

You are quite of a good and friendly fella, in which I offer You my Support.

boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
+SUPPORT
I’m going to give this man a +support, because he is mature, approachable and has rule knowledge.
(please do more pac3 for me i beg you)

wish you best of luck buddy :)

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Application Accepted

Hi Invell,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.