What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I do

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Omega-1 CSG (Holding)
Nu-7 LCPL (Held)
CI-A (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 warnings 8 months ago for RDM in D-Block ( I was new to the server )

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I believe myself to have excellent leadership capabilities and I could apply that to the role of Captain.
I want to have more experience in CL4 roles and given my combat experience in other jobs, GenSec captain is the best position for me to take on, I can provide information and knowledge to other GenSec, and I will always lend them a helping hand in any situation they don't think they can handle.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I have lots of experience as GenSec, it was my main Job before I joined Nu-7, all my current roles I have fulfilled have been combat based and I think that's an important component to become a competent Captain, as an O-1 NCO, I have sharpened my ability to lead as much as I can, and I being a Captain, I can fully utilise it.

I want to be able to help other GenSec, hosting RRT tryouts / Heavy Weapons License tryouts, making sure everything is done according to the CoC/CoE and held up correctly.

If a situation arises where other Captains or GenSec have broken rules or CoC/CoE, I won't hesitate to step in and deal with it, I am strict but I am always fair in any situation.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

The responsibilities of a Captain are:
  • Keeping GenSec in order.
  • Necessitating that the Code of Conduct / Code of Ethics are followed.
  • Hosting RRT / Heavy Weapon License tryouts.
  • Taking point in sweeps and whenever necessary.
  • Taking GenSec through the do's and dont's

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Damon 'Ghoul' Laurent was a police officer on the force for 7 years, after dealing with an armed robbery in his career while on duty, something dreadful happened that would make him leave the police force and become a Private Security Agent.

The situation that unfolded before Damons eyes was irregular to say the least, not something any man would want to gaze upon, the armed robbers that had taken the bank hostage were all maimed and mutilated beyond recognition, even the hostages, there was black sludge coating the walls and floor, Damon had never seen anything like this in his life, his stomach turned and he broke into a cold sweat, he wanted to investigate but didn't want to risk ending up like them, in case this was some sort of bio-weapon that someone got their hands on and it went wrong, as he approached the now-unrecognisable bodies, he heard a cacophony of laughter, it sent immediate chills down his spine, when he raised his head and looked forward, he seen a man, no, man is the wrong word, but to Damon, this thing, was nothing but a man, he immediately drew his weapon and began firing at this thing, after he emptied his magazine, and the thing just stood there, he got lost in his own head, trying to scramble for a thought or idea to make sense of what was happening, before he could regain his composure, he heard screaming, this deafening noise was bouncing off every wall and window within the bank, he fell to his knees and the thing before him started to descend into this black sludge that it seemingly left everywhere.

After the thing had left sight, Damon immediately ran outside and threw up on the ground, he knew he was going to be haunted by that sound that was played over the speakers and the image of those innocent people slaughtered and shredded, after this incident, Damon did some investigation of his own and had discovered other sightings of this thing, there were also images of men with a weird symbol on their shoulders in some of these images that say "S.C.P" beneath them, he then entered the private security sector, hoping to gain knowledge on exactly what happened that day at the bank.

As Damon moved up the ranks within the Private Sector, he noticed that he was being watched by people higher than him in his daily trainings, eventually he got pulled aside by 3 men in suits , they told him all about the S.C.P foundation and how they wish to take him in as a Captain and Coordinator for their General Security Sector,

Man in Suit:
We believe you can take your hard work and talents somewhere else, where you can truly push them to their limit and see what you're made off, all the while making a big difference in the world

Damon:
I am flattered that you have come to me, but what or where is exactly this "somewhere else" ?

Man in Suit:
We are everywhere, watching everything, we exist to protect humanity and preserve its knowledge.

Damon:
Sounds good enough for me, I have some more questions to ask, but they can wait... so when do I begin?

Man in Suit:
As soon as we walk out that door with your signed contract.

Damon signed the contract as soon as he heard those words leave the Man's mouth, he understood that he was finally going to get some answers, feeling a tremble of excitement, he couldn't wipe the smile off of his face.

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

- Has CL4 experience

- Stunning app

- Fantastic lore

- Never seen you on Gensec

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

APPLICATION PENDING

Dear Mr 'Greyman',
We are currently in the process of reviewing your application, thank you for showing an interest in the role of Security Captain. Please get in contact with me for an assignment.

-Dpt. Chief 'Gladiator'

xCore

Sep 20, 2022
Hello, Applicant

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.[/FONT]

Good luck.

-From the desk of Dpt.Chief Instructor

Status
Not open for further replies.