[UK] Greg Williams Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

wojtekpolska

Sep 20, 2023
As I stated, it never came to happen for whatever reason. They probably forgot about it. I am not confusing you for anyone else.
honestly i have 0 idea what you are referencing here..?
nobody ever told me anything about that. i dont recall interracting with you in the game either
Sorry, if you got a bad impression of me from some situation, but i don't recall anything like this happening.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+/-Neutral
-Although I’ve been on LOA for a bit, you have mostly only been a minge when I saw you.
-Although based on what others are saying, I do feel you deserve a chance at your App. Just work on your professionalism.

Reactions: wojtekpolska

wojtekpolska

Sep 20, 2023
+/-Neutral
-Although I’ve been on LOA for a bit, you have mostly only been a minge when I saw you.
-Although based on what others are saying, I do feel you deserve a chance at your App. Just work on your professionalism.
i dont think i ever minged, tho i admit i sometimes did dumb stuff especially a few months in the past. but thanks for taking your time to comment anyway. i hope that if I do manage to become an exec. that i will be able to prove you wrong

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Research Command .

Hello, @wojtekpolska .Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. Should you require further elaboration please feel free to contact @Nukegoboom or @Fricky Hecks on external communications.

You may reapply in two weeks.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Sad
Reactions: wojtekpolska
Status
Not open for further replies.