Not open for further replies.

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61544172
Discord name: Aedius#0045
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About a month now (vtime: 3d 12h)
In what country are you located?: Belgium
Time zone:
GMT+2
Character name(s): Gregory "Archangel" McCain
Civilian name: Gregory "Shuteye" McDonald
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Nu-7 PVT (active)
- Chaos Insugency - Alpha (active)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have one warning on account of FailRP, this was at the beginning of me playing on the server. I now have read all the rules and can say that I am familiar with the rules on the server.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- I have been playing as an agent within the Internal Affairs Department for some time now and can safely say that I enjoyed my stay within the department. I did see myelf developing from someone with a dream towards me standing where I'm at today all thanks to those within the department. The journey was fun, have recieved a lot of help from the current ambassador+ team within IA and can say that I am currently confident enough to move up to a more senior position within Internal Affairs. I have a good gasp of what is expected from ambassadors within Internal Affairs, and I fully believe I can operate at the standard that is expected of someone holding this position.

I want to give back to the department that has kept me interested in the server and fully dedicate my time and effort towards IA, since they have given me a place to call home on the UK site. Everyone was always available for questions, helping me out when needed or jump in when things where about to hit the fan. I now wish to do the same, at an ambassador level and give back the pleasure I had untill now.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- Internal Affairs Ambassador is in my eyes a verry special role within our chain of command, both within the department and within the facility. People obtaining ambassador are to be ready for a lot pressure on their shoulders, are expected to deal with situations close to perfect and teaching/organising newer members within the department, all while keeping their proffesional standard up at all times. I have been rolling around with a couple of ambassadors as of now, talked with a couple of them on what their duties specifically involve and if I could assist with those duties. After performing some of the duties of an ambassador and helping out newer members, it comes down to what I actually want to achieve within Internal Affairs, being someone that others can count upon, can be honest against and have a good time with, all while keeping things serious when the need arrises and when time calls for it.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have currently written around 10 docs I think. I am also currently working on a slideshow on the question asked right here; "What makes a document good'. I will bring this subject up in the lecture hall tomorrow so that newer members within the department at least know how to set up a good arrest report, since the communication within the department is done via these reports, it should be seen as vital to fully have everyone understand how to set up a good report.

As of now, the documentation slideshow is set up in different topics, set in the following format:

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- The ambassadors of Internal Affairs could be seen as the daily RP leaders of the department. While the director is off site, the ambassadors are put in place to uphold the rules, regulations, standard and quality of both the agents and operatives. Their main goals consist of the following;

- Ensuring everyone is assigned to specific locations;
- Updating agents/operatives on changes within the rules/regulations;
- Overseeing the day-to-dat operations of the department;
- Organise meetings, host leactures on a variation of topics;
- Oversee the training of newer agents;
- Act as a controlling instance, handing out warnings if deemed needed;
- Work close with other departments/MTFs/SA to maintain a good standing;
- Devide the workload under all members of the department;
- Work with department leadership to better the department;
- Be innovative, suggest positive changes;
- Be caring, help those in need;
- Be knowledgeble, know the procedures;

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Gregory McCain, freshly parted from his studies in Global Politcs from Ghent University, Belgium, started looking for a job on the local jobsite. After spending some time and landing his first job on the office of Internal Affairs of the Belgium minister of said department and showing a good understanding of politics, leadership and the capacity to work nights on end, Gregory was given the nickname "Archangel", a callsign to reflect his ability to guide those serving under him within his team. After working in the office for close to 2 years, McCain was approached by two men in black suits. They explained to Gregory that his work has not gone unnoticed and requested if he would like another job offer. Gregory kindly refused, showed the two men out and thanked them for the offer. With no contecxt in any way, Gregory woke up in a dim lit room, feeling dizzy. In front of him where the same two men, they explained that he was now taken to an SCP facility overseas, since the local facility personnel might know his personal information. He was explained that he was to be assigned to the Department of Internal Affairs, and after hearing the introduction of the two men, Gregory fell in love with the idea and agreed upon the new job opportunity.

After working within the Department of Internal Affairs for some years, Gregory was called to the office of the department. With a small heart, Gregory opened up the door and entered. He was promply told to sit on the chair in front of the desk, gulping while sitting down, Gregory looked at a man he admired from the first day since he agreed upon taking the role within the foundation. The Director started talking about the last evaluations of all personnel within the Internal Affairs Department. Gregory started to sweat, even tho knowing his evulation to be good. The report was fully read in front of him. After the end of the report, the director layed the papers down and finished with a simple question:

' We only have one final question, your work here is untill now has been an example to others... How does Ambassador sound?"

Thank you for reading my application,
Please provide some feedback so that I know where I can improve.
Gregory "Archangel" McCain

Last edited:

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
+Support
+professional
+Great IA Agent
+Detailed app

My biggest question is will you be active as IA Ambassador or 50/50

Reactions: Gregory McCain

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
+Support
-/+ neutral leaning to support on activity (u were very active before but now less than before)
+Knows codex/CoE/CoC
+plays IA alot

Aleks

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 18, 2022
Greece
+HUGE SUPPORT
+ One of the best IA i have ever seen
+ Really good interactions
+ Knows every rule from CoC and CoE
+ Active

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022
imagen_2022-06-27_000053176.png

Meeting Pending

Good day, Agent McCain

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussion with the ambassadorial team, we came to the conclusion that we need to have a meeting with you before giving a final verdict. I want to discuss two issues before replying to your request. This means the application hasn't been accepted or denied yet, and I will post the final verdict once we've talked with you.

Whenever you're available, please find me either in-game or in TS3 and we'll proceed with the mentioned meeting.

Kindest regards,
Directors Katona & Moat.

Status
Not open for further replies.