'Griffith'
Civilian name:
Boxing Coach Johnny
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held: A-1 CPL, O-1 LCPL, NU-7 SGT <DB-L> , E-11 CPL , GOC 1SGT, Overseer Assistant and Intelligence Ambassador
Holding: E-11 CSG and GOC 1SGT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
failrp ban for mrdm
ltap ardm
metagaming
failrp toxicity
rdm ban for ltarp
speak to winkie

All these warns / bans are 2 years old, I have matured and changed as a person since then and haven't broken a rule since to prove this I am a CSG within E-11 and 1SGT within UNGOC which requires me to have good behavior within RP and out of RP.
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I believe I am the best candidate for Overseer assistant due to me previously being and OSA in the past and assisting the O5 Council within any endeavors they asked me to. I personally believe my knowledge of the SCP universe is quite good and my ability to create RP / RP with other people is something which is heavily needed as an OSA. I have been in A-1 in the past and have closely worked with OSAs thus I believe If I was to become one I'll be able to easily settle within the role, I also am pretty good with creating in-game / google documents which is something OSAs do as they are tasked by the O5 Council a lot.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
The job of an OSA assistant is quite complex, you are an representative of the O5 Council and do any work which is tasked to you by them however even if you are not tasked with anything you should actively work to assist the O5 Council in any way possible. You conduct reports / investigations on whatever department you are assigned to and ensure everything is documented to the highest standard however while doing this you may need to disguise depending on the secrecy of whatever you are doing but you must not try to stand out as even though you represent the O5 Council there must be a line of professionalism and secrecy due to the nature of the O5 Council. You also work closely with A-1 in any operations you are asked to assist in and if they're are any info-breaches in-site you would assist in clearing it up.
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
'Griffith' was a normal E-11 operative, he did his job and nothing else. He didn't stand out but due to his abilities which nurtured the further he ranked up within E-11 he slowly became the "Perfect" E-11. Whenever he was told to do something he would do it, no questions asked. He was a mindless slave to the Foundation, his lack of presence and lack of personality is what made him the "Perfect" solider however this stagnant lifestyle of his would change. A war which shook the whole of site-65 erupted. E-11 waged war on ISD, the stench of blood was apparent all over HCZ. The bodies of all parties within this blood bath laid across the floors of HCZ, laying with them 'Griffith's half dead body was on top of an O-1's lifeless body. 'Griffith' could hear the battle cries of his comrades however this did not motivate him but instead disgusted him to the core of his soul, he thought to himself "Why? Why would we betray the Foundation. Those mindless fools brought nothing but death upon us" This anger fueled him to get up, he ripped off his E-11 insignia, took of his helmet so he could finally breath and marched to leave HCZ. The wounds which he got from the war felt like nothing in the face of this pure hate however 'Griffith' would make it to primary elevator and fall unconscious in front of an A-1 operative. 'Griffith' then woke up in a dark room, 3 men stood in-front of him. They whispered to each other until one of them stood up and said, "Your comrades are dead, your rebellion failed however YOU are still alive." 'Griffith' stared into the silhouette of the man and said, "My comrades? They were nothing but fools who died for an unjust cause." The three men whispered again to each other until the same man stood up again and said, "It seems like your bland personality finally been revitalized, I'm going to give you an opportunity here, you will never be a combative again but I will offer you a position as our assistant. It must be fate for someone like you to somehow still be alive. Now will you take this chance or will you perish like your comrades did?" 'Griffith' held out his hand and said "Stop calling them my comrades, I think it's time I finally switch jobs."

Last edited:

(Calvin Lucien)

SCP-RP Staff
Apr 5, 2023
+SUPPORT
- Prior OSA and CL4 Experience
- Known from E11 and UNGOC
- Good Application

- Professional
- Alright lore

- Active

Last edited:

L.Saint

Jul 21, 2022
+SUPPORT
+Good prior experience
+Good interactions
+Good leader
+Good lore

+/- Past warns, none of which are recent

Bob mc adam

Apr 18, 2022
+ Support

+ Had ingame experience with and is very mature
+ Good with creating and upholding RP situations
+ Good Prior CL4 experience
+ Good application
+ Decent Lore

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Major Support

• had only good interactions with, in both F and GOC

• good at what they do

• prior experience

• suited for the role

Rarey

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
+Support
Good App
Not Enough Bans

Good Looking dude tbh

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
++Support
-notably competent and ive had great RP with him

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████.

Hello @'Griffith' ,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.