[UK] GSD Captain Application-Henry Thompson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drassy

Apr 4, 2023
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Drassy34/
Discord name: Drassy#6819
For how long have you played on CG SCP: /vtime states I played for 1 week and 2 days
In what country are you located?: Turkey
Time zone: GMT+03:00
Character name(s): Henry Thompson
Civilian name: Jack Horner
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF Nu-7 PVT(Held), MTF E-11 PVT (Held), CI-Alpha (Holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Fail RP and RDM when I first started on the server but they have expired.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? The current state of GENSEC is at an all time low with incompetent cadets and officers trying their best to hold down D-Block without any discipline. The personel are disorginized and in need of a leader who can not only command them but teach them the ways to become a better GENSEC member.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I have been active when there were little to none GENSEC on and controled D-Block to best of my abillities. I have thought cadets and officers the ropes of D-Block. I have made researchers a priority to make sure they get D-Class even when they can't. I have led sweeps that were succesful most of the time. I did lectures about how we can make GENSEC a better division, lectures about training cadets. I have come up with the idea of creating subdivisions, with the help of Chief of Security Gladiator made it a reality and did tryouts for Direwolves-1. I did trainings with volunteering Cadets and Officers on crowd control and communication.

These are some of the actions that I took to become a great Captain for GENSEC.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: Authorize sweeps on D-Block, make sure that the personel are assigned correctly and periodically switched to make sure they dont get bored. Do tryouts for Heavy Weapons License and RRT License. Make sure that Cadets and Officers are properly trained in the D-Block, acting as a teacher to them, not a boss but a leader.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: Henry Thompson was a leader and teacher to his brothers in arms in the Army. He was picked from his regiment and employed to the facility. Where he would start his days as a GENSEC Cadet. He could've done other jobs rather than GENSEC but he enjoyed the comradary in the department. So he stayed climbing his way through the ranks reaching all the way to RRT Sargent where he would accomplish many achievements. After his time in GENSEC he started giving lectures to new Cadets feeling empathy towards them knowing he was in their shoes once.

This took the entrest of the Chief of Securtiy so he invited Henry to his office to talk about a promotion that will have more responsibilities.

Upon hearing this Henry knew he could make GENSEC better with more authority to he nodded and signed the papers.

Last edited:

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
+ support
As a former GSD cpt, I saw you on duty within the general security department and I believe you have the leadership and experience of getting that Level 4 role Good luck.

Reactions: Drassy
Apr 4, 2023

+Massive Support

Thompson is one of the best members of GenSec I've had the pleasure to work with.
He's a captain in everything but rank currently, late at night when there's few GenSec on he holds D-block. He keeps it safe.
Damn right he better get this.

Aug 20, 2022
+ SUPPORT

-Have been taught loads by this guy and so have many other people he is able to sort out a horrible d block in seconds and will train anyone who is struggling i my self have been under his wing when doing stuff for DireWolves including the training for it and the coordination he brings out of a team is like nothing else he is also active all the time there hasn’t been a day where I have been on and haven’t see him( can also see this with the amount of submitted clips)
No one deserves this more then him

ModernKiwi

Apr 7, 2023
New Zealand
+Support
I have played on the UK server for just over a month, During that time Henry has trained me to be an effective GenSec unit capable of running the D-Block when staff is low, as well as passing the RRT and HG licenses.
He has also shown his ability to command GenSec to run D-Block effectively and help keep morale up for GenSec staff (as well as others).

Honestly, there are a lot of reasons he would make a great captain, but here is a summary:
  • Good leadership skills.
  • A capable teacher/instructor.
  • Is able to boost people's morale/moods.
  • A dedicated player.
  • Great combat skills, and awareness of ongoing situations.

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

Application Accepted

Dear Mr Thompson,
I am happy to announce that your application for Security Captain has been accepted. Please contact either myself of Dpt. Chief 'Neptune' to set up a time for your training and interview.

-Kind regards, Dpt. Chief 'Gladiator'

Status
Not open for further replies.