[UK] GSD Security Captain application format

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fritzgerald

Nov 3, 2022

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0527913614 (or) 76561199016092956

Discord name: Femboy7#4948

For how long have you played on CG SCP: One month.

In what country are you located?: Romania.

Time zone: EET (Eastern European Time)

Character name(s): Fritzgerald "The roomba" (Foundation), Hawkman Wilksbooth (Chaos)

Civilian name: Thomas Greenward.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK.

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Held: Nu-7-PVT, E-11- PVT. Hold: IA, Intel and RRT.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Bellow you will see the active bans, as for the warns they had expired.

Ban: ERP

Reason: Telling a D-Class to drop his pants in a joking way.

Ban: FRP

Reason: Result of stacked warns.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?: Because I want to develop my skills and abilities of a leader by taking a step further into the hierarchy and helping others with their duties or switching positions if possible to stay fresh and calm from after receiving pilled stress or tiresome from the work they had given from the last hours of time consuming duty.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: My suitability as about knowing that I can make an effort to bring the department an praise for keeping the security within the site stable and strongly determinted for any challenge it might face or be involved in. By doing this I will forever keep my promise to not lose hope or give up for everyone I work with and inspire anyone I would meet to enjoy playing as an security sergeant.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: The responsibilities every captain follow are as specified bellow.

Holding an organised sweep.

Information: As much as we try our best to control the aggressiveness and peacefully negotiate their unease the D-Class will always follow their own paths of harassment and showing brute force with our staff and. By combating with this issue an organised sweep will be commenced with additional support from other combative branches to efficiently put down the ongoing riot to stabalise D-Block and continue the regular activities.

Hosting official tryouts.

Information: The tryouts are always common to perform on a daily period to observe the skills and the capabilities our security personnel but to also welcome them on our riot response division for better protection and give additional support whenever a threat would pass by. Holding a tryout is a very rewarding task for every captain because it can give for those who pass the test to train further their marksmanship.

Managing and supervising the sector.

Information: The main priority of any GSD captain is to keep a secure and safe zone within D-Block for anyone to visit and evaluate the performance of ethical activity within the sector by supervising how each security personnel handle the inmates on every scenarios imagined. As we put trust on other higher ranks available, the necessary action of enforcing COC and COE will always be necessary to take matters in a serious sense.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

On december 18th, Fritzgerald is receiving a call from his superiors to present himself at the regimental management office in short notice but without specifying the reason for it, confused and nervous about it he obligely responds and soon after the call he arrives at the room and opens the door while his hand shivers from fear, as he enters the room and finds a room with 3 high ranking officers near the table looking directly at him. After a long time of talking an decision was made to honorably discharge Fritzgerald from from the military activity and continue his ordinary life as a citizen in Mecklenburg working at a minimum wage job as a barista in a well known caffee from the city.

As he parks his car in a free space he enters a bar full of unknown people having their fun with drinking and exchanging talks, as he looks around for somewhere to seat he observes an empty spot and sits next to an individual who did not finish his drink. After hours passing by and so forth people slowly make their way leave the bar as the sun reaches mid-night, as Fritzgerald becomes partially tired from the drinks he consumed, the mysterious man stops him from leaving by grabbing from the arm. As he notices it he becomes frustrated and rejects his attempt by retreating his arm and tries to leave again but the man being persistent he begins a conversation with him for the first time. The talk is followed as:
Individual: Wait, I have something to tell you.
Fritzgearld: *He sighs* Couldn't you do it after I entered the bar pal?
Individual: I couldn't do it because people were still inside, I needed a moment for us to talk.
Fritzgerald: Why waiting so much for me only, couldn't you ask someone else?
Individual: Listen, I have something to offer you. A better career then anything you've ever had.
Fritzgerald: What jobs can be better than my current one.
Individual: Let's just say that this one can bring back your militaristic life, soldier.
Fritzgerald: Wait... ,How did you know I worked for the military?..
Individual: That question doesn't matter to you, what matters most is that I can bring a spark in your life forever. What do you say?
Fritzgerald: ... I may be interested, continue..

After the strange encounter, Fritzgerald gets a payed travel to Canada in a remote region of it for a business meeting with a company that he did not get introduce about. As he arrives by a taxy in a city called Pineswood, he gets accommodated with the environment and nature of the region. As for the rest of the story only time will decide what will happen next.

Teegun Syndicate Apollo

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2022
Czech Republic
Hello Fritzgerald.
I decided to give you neutral for following reasons.
Support
+Active
+Good Interactions
+Mature

-Support
-Broke the 2nd rule to make application, aka advertising.

Note
Please next time read the application rules before you make application. Otherwise for breaking those rules you most likely get denied.

440RIOT

Mar 25, 2023

Neutral

Active and not too many warns, but u broke the 2nd rule to make application, aka advertising. Like perseus said + I do not know you that much.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-support.

Broke the adversting rule. Which is grounds for instant denial

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
I will give you -support for the following reasons
-advertising which is a instant denial

But anyway I wish you luck on your verdict,
Bacon

Executive Researcher (Holding)
096 Whitelist
Both agents

Nu-7 SPEC, E-11 PVT, CI-A (Held)

440RIOT

Mar 25, 2023

Neutral

Active and not too many warns, but u broke the 2nd rule to make application, aka advertising. Like perseus said + I do not know you that much.

I will be changing this into -support because you advertised your application, which it's not tolerated.

Best of luck,
'Overwatch'

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

Application Pending

Dear Mr Fritzgerald,
We are currently in the process of reviewing your application. I see that you have advertised your application and let me be clear that this will not be tolerated by SL. However, given your skills and activity within GSD I am willing to be flexible about this situation if you show me you are worth me sticking my neck out for you. I hope that responses after this are positive and ignore the advertisement.

-Kind regards, Dpt. Chief 'Gladiator'

Neptune

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 4, 2023
England

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Dear Mr Fritzgerald,
I am happy to announce that your application for Security Captain has been accepted. Please contact either myself of Dpt. Chief 'Neptune' to set up a time for your training and interview. I hope you realise what gladiator is risking by accepting this application. Do us proud.

-Kind regards, Dpt. Chief 'Neptune'

Fritzgerald

Nov 3, 2022

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Dear Mr Fritzgerald,
I am happy to announce that your application for Security Captain has been accepted. Please contact either myself of Dpt. Chief 'Neptune' to set up a time for your training and interview. I hope you realise what gladiator is risking by accepting this application. Do us proud.

-Kind regards, Dpt. Chief 'Neptune'
I will not dissapoint or let you down sir's.

Status
Not open for further replies.