-
Steam ID: 76561198144144392
-
Discord ID: Gusswe12#4411
-
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-
I have a lot of experience moderating SCP Secret laboratory servers as well as some fivem servers and discord, but I have no experience in the moderation of a gmod server. When it comes to the scpsl servers i have a combined staff experience of 1.5 years and for the last 5 or so months i've had the highest and most trusted role outside of management. Since I've not been staff on any gmod server I don't have much experience with ULX, but i have messed around with it on a few occasions with friends.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-
Yes, I've played hundreds of hours of serious roleplay servers on different games including gmod. I've moderated and co-owned some small community fivem serious rp servers, but probably only amounts to about 6 months.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-
On a school day, I can do 1-3 hours, but on a weekend 2-7 hours, a day is reasonable. I also have summer vacation coming up and then I can play 2-8 hours every day. Of course there will be days where I don't play at all (since I try to have a life), but I will at least be able to consistently play 2-6 hours a week judging by my previous staff positions.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-
I want to become a moderator for SCP-RP because I have grown fond of this community and I want to make it a better place by not allowing people to ruin the fun of the game by breaking rules such as rdm and fail rping and minging. I also want to assist with how the server is running because I believe that my input can be valuable as both a regular player of the server and experienced staff member from different games. I also just wanna help out, I have great fun when it comes to helping people and I want to give back to a community that has given me many fun and memorable experiences.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-
I will be spending a lot of time on the server when there are few people on, like in the early mornings, there are usually less staff on during those times, from what I've experienced in the past. I think I am more suitable than other applicants for this because I have had experience in both serious roleplay environments and staffing in general, I'm also fluid with the time which can allow me to be more active during peak or down hours if need be.

I also have some experience within management as I've owned and co-owned several game servers and discord servers, one notable example would be that I organized a community that was basically scp but under a different name where people would make their own scps and own lore and we would host competitions and events.

I fully understand the rules of the server and can see what is right and what's wrong. I am willing to learn what I'm lacking in order to become a good staff member.
-
NOTES:
I'm sorry if the application seems mixed around and weird to read this is for a few reasons mainly being that I've started on this app over half a year and just now finished it and English is not my native langue, but I'm still fluent. I'm terribly sorry if it is hard to read and understand and I would be ecstatic to answer any questions.​

Oct 21, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Gusswe12 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

You have yet to make yourself known to the Community. I suggest RPing with many people and participating in Conversations on Discord or OOC so people can get to know you and make a picture of you. As of now I'm afraid we cannot accept you into the Staff Team.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.