[UK]Holland`s Resignation Appeal

Aug 27, 2022
Name: Holland
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:506528183
Previous Rank: Admin
Date of resignation?: 04/01/2024

Why did you resign?: I resigned mainly because of personal issues I had at home, secondly, I complained and believed that some Server leadership members weren't honest, abusing their power/influence. This was posted in a leaving post, and by my request, it was taken down as it wrongfully bashed the staff team, which was not my intent.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes I got 4 warns

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?: I miss it and I Deeply regret and am ashamed of the choices I made that lead to my resignation and the way it went down. I want to contribute towards the community again. Helping players out with their daily issues. Me being seen as someone who you can freely talk to if there is an issue.

Coming up with ideas and being more involved in what is going on within the community and what changes are there to be made. this is why I want to join back being closer to help solve the problems the community may have.

My personal situation has been resolved and has become more stable. I can commit more now than I previously did. I wrote an apology towards the NL Team 1 month after my resignation regarding my leaving post, for any Senior admin+ feel free to contact me if any information isn't clear or for any other reason you may see fit.

Last edited: