Not open for further replies.

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): thelolers
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 4+ days
In what country are you located?: Croatia
Time zone: GMT+1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): E-11 PVT Lucas Daniels
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A Hoxton Curry
Civilian name: Tom Daniels
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84471888
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is the First one
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?
I had a staff rank that is the equal to the rank of a game master on this server and this was on a different SCP RP server so I've familiarized myself very well with the commands and other things as I was also answering players tickets that were not reports against other players (People getting stuck or having questions about the rules or features)
I was also staff on TTT servers but this was not recent.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?
A lot, I've been playing GTA-RP from 2018 to 2021 and after that a bit on Gmod. During my time on GTA I had no idea what RP was at first but after some time I have learned to roleplay very well and later on in those years I started playing on a incredibly heavy RP server that has a very hard and long application that I passed so yes I would say I have experience with serious roleplay
How many hours can you be on everyday?
I'd say 5+ hours a day
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?
I wish to become a moderator because I believe with my skills and experience I can teach newer and less experienced players the rules and roleplay and explain them what they did wrong and how to improve. I personally enjoy playing on the server a lot and I think everybody else can with the right guidance.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?
I have prior experience and with my patience and professionalism I believe I would do a very good job as a staff member assisting other players with rules and RP. I'm a friendly person and I do well with other people. I believe its incredibly important for the staff of any server to respond to repots as soon as possible which becomes an issue on this server sometimes due to lack of staff only at certain times and I believe I can help with that. I would like to say that Im special in comparison with other applicants because of my patience and friendliness but I'm sure these are skills other staff members and applicants have too.
I also have a lot of knowledge of the SCP universe and I believe that is also an important trait every staff member should have on a SCP-RP server

P.S. I have not been active In teamspeak until recently when I joined CI and now NTF and since I joined these regiments I've been very active in TS

Last edited:

AdamTHM

Feb 16, 2022
Ireland
+/- NEUTRAL
+ No rule breaks with a good amount of playtime.
+ Well written application
+/- Unsure on activity IG/TS3
+/- Not really staff experience but you do know the basic ULX commands that would be needed for a staff member.
+/- No RP interactions (I usually play Omega-1 so no worries about that)
+/- Unsure on rule knowledge (Poke me on TS)

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
+/- NEUTRAL
+ No rule breaks with a good amount of playtime.
+/- Unsure on activity IG/TS3
+/- Not really staff experience but you do know the basic ULX commands that would be needed for a staff member.
+/- No RP interactions (I usually play Omega-1 so no worries about that)
+/- Unsure on rule knowledge (Poke me on TS)
Forgot to add in the app I do have staff experience as I've been staff on TTT servers in the past I will add it now

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
+ Support
+ Active
+ Good App
- Unsure bout Role Knowledge
+ Staff Experience
+ Active in TS

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022
=NEUTRAL
+ Decent application
+ No warns/bans

= Unsure of activity IG and TS
= No RP interactions

Donn Wilson

CC VIP++
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
Neutral
Unsure of rule knowledge
Unsure in game and ts activity
Not much experience

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021
+/- NEUTRAL
+ Only interaction was positive

= Unsure about TS or ingame activity
= Unsure about rp ability

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Hello, I will be giving you a Neutral +support for the following reasons.
Good application.
Unsure about activity on TeamSpeak, Have seen you in game some times.
Have seen great activity in TeamSpeak and in-game.

Best of luck.

Last edited:

Irish

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 23, 2021
+/- NEUTRAL
- Not sure of activity
+ No warns
- No RP interactions
Good luck bro.

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi @Hoxton,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.