How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 190 hours
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: GMT+1
NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF MSGT Robert Harrison
NWO name (regiment and rank): 1stAL PFC Tommy Bald
Civilian name: NONE
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73918722
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: It's the first one.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not received any.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I have not any experience but I would like to learn and be the best staff possible. A lot people in real life call me a quick learner. I think that I will be able to handle my staff duties, after I get taught everything.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: My only experience is CN MRP because it's the first server I stumbled on, that had serious RP. I have been on DarkRP but any servers that I joined were chaos and that is why I like this server and spent a lot of time on it.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2-4 hours Monday to Thursday and 2-8 hours on weekends. This is the times because I have a job and a girlfriend.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I would like to be a moderator because I want to help the server grow and try to remove people that only joins this server to break the rules. It would be fun to be apart of the community, help people with their problems and just be a good staff member. I would like to be apart of creating events that players would enjoy. It would also be fun to be a staff to help all of the players like I have been treated by your amazing staff members.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I'm gonna do my best to make sure all the players can enjoy this server to 100%, so that means creating events, punish people that don't obey the rules so the server is enjoyable for all the players that actually came here for the serious RP, helping people when they have a problem and just be happy towards everyone. I think I'm special over the other applicants because I'm very mature. I don't lose my temper easily and I think that comes when you get older (18+).

Last edited:

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
+Support

When you were in SWB you were a good member and very helpful in the regiment alongside being friendly. I think you would make a good addition to the staff team.

Pacino

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Sweden
+support
- Never had any bad interactions with you
- Active in TS3/ingame
- For sure knows his rules
- Mature & Friendly and Approachable

Good luck in your application, Make me proud lad.

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Application Accepted

Hi @Hyper Potato,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind Regards,
Server Leadership.​

Status
Not open for further replies.