Time zone:GMT + 1
Character name(s): Joe Sanitar Williams 'CSJ'
Civilian name: patricko
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:yes i do
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:none
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: when i first started yes but it has been months since my last warn or ban
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador? because i am passionate about the role and i wanted to apply for it earlier but i couldnt because i had exams today its over so i look forward to spent all my time and effort in to my role as ambassador
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: i am a very forward guy i can be strict and i can be polite i have experience with the role of the iron fist and when i put myself up to something i put it up in 100% energy
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: not many what i think makes a good document is that it is organised and packet with information and that it doesnt have foul words
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: keeping the ia in check making sure that they dont make any mistake and if they do that i guide them and making them feel free to ask any questions they have and not being afraid to ask making sure they stay calm and respect full and that applies for me aswell
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: from janitor to cadet to officer to sergeant and then to ia i have lived fought and stood on the brink of death but it didnt stop me to being loyal to the foundation for i have been there every step of the way i have looked at my fellow ia being murdered even slaughterd by beings out of this world like my fellow ia friend his name was daniel he got killed by a rogue a spy in the foundation before he died he wanted to say something to me but he died before he got a word out since that day i have been focused on fighting the people who want to use these beings for weaponised purposes not a day goes by that i dont fight them and until my last breath that day wont ever come when im around i have made enemies but even they know that they stand no chance when i am the one investigating them so they flee and theyl keep fleeing.

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022

Hey @TailSkipper, I will give a +/-Neutral.

+/- no interactions/haven't seen you on the server

+/- lack of experience

+/- application is lacking (lore part and last question)

+ located in the Netherlands?​

Best of luck with your application.​

Greetings​

"Holland"​

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Generic

Vizoplez

Dec 10, 2022
-SUPPORT

-I don't know who you are. Nor does either Dpt. Director
-You are not 17 years old, which is inferrable from your documents (they are unprofessional and lack the standard we expect in IA)
-I just don't like you.

Generic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
-support

This is a bad application, you may want to rewrite it using other applications as reference as well as a grammar correcting website. You do not have any experience on the server and haven't done much in the IA Department.

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023

DENIED​

IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Joe Sanitar Williams 'CSJ'

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

You've barely been seen on site as Internal Affairs by any Director or Ambassador in the last week.
We would like to see you as an agent more often, especially when there are other ambassadors and/or a director on site so they can keep an eye on your performance. Please come talk to me or any ambassador and we'll be more than glad to assign you tasks to see how you perform.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Charles "Ze" Whitmee

Status
Not open for further replies.