Not open for further replies.

J. 'Cubic' H.

Dec 20, 2022
Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:226820368
Discord name
Costin#6214
For how long have you played on CG SCP
for at least 3-4 months, and I play very often. see my one month achievement below:
1678555158490.png
In what country are you located?
Romania
Time zone
GMT+2
Character name(s)
Johnson Huggman (banned from CI for minging)
Civilian name
Jonathan Huggman
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
I held CI-A (got banned for minging), I have RRT + 096 whitelist, and I have IA agent (obtained it like over 1 month ago I think)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
I recently received a 3-day fearRP ban for stabbing 049 while acting as a mice (part of a "mini-event")
I got a 3-day severe toxicity ban just 3 day before the fearRP ban, because I pmed a friend the nWord (admin saw it, my friend didn't report me)
My third last ban was over 1 month ago. I don't know why I got that one though.
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I am applying for IA Ambassador because I have decent experience as an IA Agent, and I am looking for something new to play as on the server. Currently, I have found that IA Ambassador may be suitable.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I believe I am suitable as an IA Ambassador because of the same things I wrote in the previous question.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?
Honestly I did not really write documents as an IA Agent, other than taking small temporary notes of unethical experiments. but overall I think I have some document writing experience. below is a duty log that I wrote today (also my first duty log):
1678557553252.png 1678561492088.png 1678561545215.png
Unfortunately, the Clipboard system on the server is very bugged when writing text. If it was not bugged and I could write in between texts, I would've wrote more documents.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?
The first responsibility of an IA Ambassador is to look out for IA Agents that do not properly do their jobs. Examples include arresting for more than the maximum time, falsely arresting or accusing someone for something they never did (or did ethically), and believing personnel of a cl3 or below, without any proof (usually headcam).
The second responsibility is to train new personnel willing to be IA Agents.
And the third responsibility is to arrest personnel (CL4) that cannot be arrested or warned/given orders by an IA Agent. usually these CL4 personnel are also reported to their department directors/executives or MTF Captains+.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Prologue
Date: Summer, 19**. a boy named Johnson Huggman has been born in Canada.
In his childhood, he always loved small details of everything around him, such that one small error could have been spot by him.
His parents were usually liars and thiefs, always stealing money from his pockets while he was a teenager.
Since he was good at spotting small details, he easily found out that.
Mastering the dream
At the age of 15, he eventually got interested into being a lawyer, so he started studying about lawyers.
Years passed, and he mastered his lawyer skills, such that he got accepted to get a job in Canada.
For around 10 years straight, his case winning ratio was of about 93%, total being 263.
An unexpected day
Some time later, a letter from the government has been sent to his house in Canada, saying it was an invitation to a governmental job.
He accepted it, so he went to the nearest local police station, where he has been transported by what we call the "Intel".
The "Foundation"
He arrived in a weird place totally unfamiliar to him.
He asked, "What is this place? Wasn't I supposed to get a governmental job?"
The mysterious people responded, "No. This is a top-secret organisation. All this time you have been lied about. supernatural forces exist, and we research them in many facilities like this one. we use what we call "D-Class" which were prisoners transported here, to experiment on these anomalies. there's security all over the place, amongst many other members such as researchers. However, we need to keep this place ethical. many of the personnel keep being unethical and wrongly conduct their jobs. there have been many anomaly breaches due to the negligence of researchers and general security testing in such experiments."
And so, the foundation personnel greeted him and continued to tell a lot more information about this place.​
The IA journey begins
Eventually, he got on the Internal Affairs Agent job.
Years passed, he did an excellent job at catching unethical personnel.
Since he had an excellent job, he started applying for an Internal Affairs Amabassador, hopping to be able to manage his fellow agents, which, at the time, kept falsely arresting personnel, trusting personnel with no proof, and so much more.​

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023

-Support

-Massive minge, has received multiple bans in a short time.

-Very lacking in detail, basically skipped a question

-I have seen you on IA though

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, huggman

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Mikhail Fergus

Status
Not open for further replies.