Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Belgrum (Dutch)

Oct 5, 2022
The Netherlands
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:125773529
Discord name:
Jarno#5038
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been playing on Civil Gamers SCP for around 10 months but last month i have been on it alot.
In what country are you located?: Netherlands
Time zone: GMT +2
Character name(s): Don Daniels
Civilian name: Don 'Regular' Daniels
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
I currently have 1 whitelist. This is CI.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
No i have not received any bans or warnings at the time of writing this. Only a kick due to being afk.

Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
-
I am fairly new within the department. Only a few days old but i am already enjoying it very thoroughly. I want to help out with giving trainings, writing documents and meetings. Also by being an Ambassador i have a preview function. The agents look up towards the Ambassadors and go off their behavior. So that is why you have to stay professional at all times.

What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
-
So i have been getting alot of experience being Intelligence and have still been learning. I think that me being new and not knowing the department that good yet i would be able to be a fresh look at the department. Lets say documents. If they have been around for a long time i could read them over and possibly give some tips on the document.
I also am online alot. So that there is always someone online the agents can ask questions to.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-
For intelligence i have only written one document and that was the rules. They are on the board in the spawn area.

What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
-
The responsibilities of an Ambassador are to overview the agents, be there for any questions from agents or other foundation personell. Also as Ambassador you are responsible for lecturing other personell and agents. Also you give green light for infiltrations in CI or something like that.
As an ambassader you also interrogate civilians and personell from GOI.

Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
This is Don Daniels. Don used to work as a police officer in the Netherlands. He enjoyed working there untill he came in contact with an SCP one day. This SCP was 4893. 4893 is a poetry book written in Dutch that causes synesthesia to the reader. Don came in contact with an instance of 4893-A and was very interested in the case. He had told his boss about the instance and the boss got in contact with an field agent. This field agent then recruited Don and he rose trough the ranks within the intelligence department. Eventualy he became an Ambassador because of his work and dedication towards the foundation.

P.S.
English is my second language so don't be too harsh on my spelling please.

Last edited:

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
Hey @Don Daniels! Please edit your post title to include [UK] or [USA] at the start.

Regards,
The Platform Team

Sterbxn

Jun 21, 2022
+/- Neutral
+ Detail
+ Seems to be active

- Never seen you in my life despite you apparently playing for 10 months
- Your app says you've been playing for 10 months, then says you're new to intel, then says you have experience as intel, my head hurts..

Mark Belgrum (Dutch)

Oct 5, 2022
The Netherlands
+/- Neutral
+ Detail
+ Seems to be active

- Never seen you in my life despite you apparently playing for 10 months
- Your app says you've been playing for 10 months, then says you're new to intel, then says you have experience as intel, my head hurts..
Yeah i only got active the last month but i officially started 10 months ago and The experience as intel is just for background story if i do become an ambassador :)

Sterbxn

Jun 21, 2022
Yeah i only got active the last month but i officially started 10 months ago and The experience as intel is just for background story if i do become an ambassador :)
And you've never joined an MTF or gotten a whitelist in those 10 months?

ibby

Apr 12, 2022
Neutral

+Support
-Active
-Okay Knowledge
-Good interactions

-Support
-Application seems a bit made up with the time
-Some knowledge is iffy

Ben D

Donator
May 11, 2022
APPLICATION DENIED
Hello Don Daniels, We have came to this decision due to the fact that you don't have that much experience as an intelligence agent, even though this may seem a denied application, I still believe you can convince me otherwise, overall I want to express my gratitude for taking the time to write your application and for showing interest in the intelligence department, your efforts will never be forgotten. Please continue your journey to become an ambassador after this. we still believe in you but for the time being, we want to see more.

Thank you once again
You can apply once again in 2 weeks
Kind regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.