For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 3 or 4 months
In what country are you located?: Ireland
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Irish
Civilian name: Patrick Pearse
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF Nu-7 LCPL, MTF O-1 LT, CI-B, SCP 096 Whitelist
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: RDM X2 Job Abuse (Glitch Abuse - Glitch Abuse LTAP)
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: I believe my experience in a majority of the MTFs would make me a suitable candidate for Overseer Assistant, I also experience with commanding/leading and fully understand all of the legal documents. I'm quite active, and know very well how to command, throughout my time on the server I have seen pretty much everything and believe I have learnt how to properly act as an assistant just by seeing others.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: They are to follow and / or relay all orders from the O5 Council to those in game. They are also tasked with ensuring of certain departments competence, if they see any misconduct from of any of the following: CL4 personnel/MTF personnel they are to inform the O5 Council of the misconduct. They are also tasked with supervising general site duties and giving orders to Alpha-1.
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: "Irish" was born in Ireland in Waterford in ⬛⬛⬛⬛, to an abusive family. Irish throughout his childhood was a very disturbed child, he had to deal with abuse at home and was bullied in school. Upon entering secondary school Irish had decided he would become a member of the Gardai (Irish Police). Irish was never great academically but strived for a higher end of fitness. Upon Irish's graduation he was approached by a man in a suit who claimed he worked for "The Foundation" and that he has been watching over him for quite some time. He then asked Irish if he was looking for a job and he accepted. He then questioned Irish and had determined he was a suitable fit for the role of Overseer Assistant. Irish then went through approx 6 months of a training course to ensure of the quality of the assistant.

AverseRabbit530

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 11, 2021
Ireland
www.civilgamers.com
+Support
hello Irish
After reading your Application I know we have never met but I have heard some
Great and Positive things about you around the site and personally from what I've heard and seen all of the Detail you put into your application I have to give you not Only support but

-Good Backstory (I think this fits :)

-Experienced

best of luck my friend on Getting an Overseer and Take care

Deleted member 1291

Application Denied

Hello @Irish ,
The council has decided to decline your application. I recommend you
improve the quality of your applications in the future.
You may reapply in a week.

O5-5 'The Umbra'​

Status
Not open for further replies.