For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3-4 Months
In what country are you located?: Ireland
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): 'Irish'
Civilian name: Patrick Pearse
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I am a Omega-1 CPT, Chaos Insurgency Gamma and Security Captain. I have been a Nu-7 LCPL a few months ago.

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: RDM X2 Job Abuse (Glitch Abuse - Glitch Abuse LTAP) even though this is quite a bit, I haven't receieved any staff related warnings since, and since I became a member of staff I fully understand the rules.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: What makes me the best Candidate has got to be my experience within Site-65. When I was a Nu-7 LCPL I learnt how to properly deal with any Chaos Insurgency or Intruders that enter the site. I also got a look into how Nu-7 functions compared to Omega-1. Probably the most important one here during my time as Omega-1 Captain, I have learnt how to properly command and change a regiment. I also learnt the ins and outs of all legal documents (Legal Codex, Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics.) so I will never make a mistake that would result in a tribunal or disciplinary action whilst playing as an Overseer Assistant. As Chaos Insurgency Gamma I bettered my combative skill and learnt the weak spots of the foundation and how people act. I also bettered my hacking skills, driving and disguising skills. As Security Captain, I learnt how GENSEC should function, I also learnt how to take control of a large mass of people including minges. I also believe the fact that I'm always so calm should be beneficial as I'm able to respond to situations that would otherwise be very high pressure. I have been playing on this server for an extremely long time and have seen practically everything. I also believe my ability and willingness to learn and work hard puts me ahead of the other candidates as I'm a very quick learner and can pick up things with ease. My problem-solving and investigative abilities make me a strong asset in a pressured situation
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: For this section of the application I will be using a grading system on the importance of each duty/responsibility. I will use the scaling of 1-10. 1 being the most important, 10 being the least important. Whilst 10 is the least important it is still quite important.

1: Relaying and following the orders of the Overseer Council. You should always be following what the O5 Council has told you to do, never disobey it and if it's public make sure everyone knows it, if the order is private and or morally questionable you should follow it with no hesitance.
2:Upkeep of the Code of Conduct. Pretty straight forward, you should always ensure that the Code of Conduct is being followed by all foundation staff.
3:Overseering/Watching of all MTFs/Departments that fall under the O5 Council's Jurisdiction. This is quite important so that when a review happens the O5 Council have an easier job. It'll also assist with removing any corrupt personnel in their respective MTF/Department.
4:General Assisting duties. What I mean by this is that you should be assisting with scheduling meetings, resolving conflicts and overall keeping the peace around the facility.

5:Attending meetings that the O5 Council aren't neccessarily required to attend.
6:Keeping Alpha-1 occupied, giving them orders that are essential for the facility and O5 Council.
7: Upkeep of general documents, the documents that the O5 Council have posession of.
8:Maintaining relations with other Departments/MTFs aswell as the Ethics Committee. This is vital to maintain a good public image for the O5 Council, this can be done by introducing yourself asking personal questions etc.

9: Dealing with any floor 3 visitors that are visiting on behalf of an Overseer/query
10: Ensuring the Alpha-1 bunks are clean and safe.

-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
[BEGIN LOG]
[CLEARANCE LEVEL 5 ONLY]
[ACCESS GRANTED]

James 'Irish' [REDACTED] was born on September 23rd 1996. He was raised in [REDACTED], Waterford, Ireland. He was youngest of eight children. He was a bright and precocious child with a fiery temper and a passionate feeling for enforcement. As a child James had always admired the Gardai, he had always wanted to become one. At the age of thirteen James attended [REDACTED] Secondary school. As his family was very poor, James didn't ever do that well academically and instead was a hard labour worker. At the age of 16 James dropped out to go off working full time with his dad as a labourer. His dad taught him the trade of brick layer for the next 5 years James would do countless hours of working. On the 17th of April 2017 James got a phone call from an unknown number, it informed him that his father has been in a car accident and he should come immediately. They then told him that it was at a private hospital as his dad had registered to go there in case of an emergency, so as any man would, James immediately got in his car and drove there as fast as he could. As James he thought it didn't look like much of a hospital but seeing as it's a "private" hospital he didn't think much of it. So James then went to the reception and tried to get to his dad, James made a mental note that there was basically no-one in reception. The receptionist gave James a forum to fill out but when James tried to explain to the receptionist she just ignored him. So in a state of anger and frustration James tried to break open the glass, to the receptionist however it didn't budge and she just ignored him. So eventually after several failed attempts, James went and sat down. He then began to fill out the forum but it appeared to ask a lot of strange questions for a hospital. James then handed up the document and sat back down. About 5 minutes later gas filled the room and James fell asleep.

[CONNECTION ERROR]
[ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT]
[ACCESS GRANTED]

James found himself in a strange room with a strange logo behind him. He had been stripped of his clothes and was now wearing some sort of suit. In front of him was 7 individuals with black suits on, all looking drastically different to each other.

"Hello James" said the man in the center.
"Where the fuck am I? What happened to my dad, you cunt." he responds.
"Please do not get so angry, Mr [DATA EXPUNGED]. We have been watching you for quite some time, your dad is fine and this was just to get you here....So, let's get down to business shall we?

He then spoke a lengthy speech about the "Foundation" their goals and other aspects of it.
"So James, what do you say? Care to join us? You meet all the criteria judging from your application and the "period". said the man
"Welp, I've got a dead end job that was going to lead me no-where so why not" responded James.

[END LOG]

Last edited:

Nick Lance

Apr 7, 2021
+ Support
+active
+mature
+good O-1

+understands all documents well and can make documents, i mean look at that fucking application, holy fuck I'm gonna age 3 years by the time I'm done reading Jesus fuck.
good luck bro hope u get it

?

Last edited:

Cybek

May 8, 2022
+Support

Active on O-1 as CO
Understands the positions he holds as well as the rules
He can take up responsibility and manage many tasks at once
Can bring great RP and reputation to Overseer position

Status
Not open for further replies.