-
Yes, I do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
No, I haven't.
Why are you applying for Chief of Medicine?
-
I want to make from medical department a better place. I want to be one from the highers there so I handle the bigger problems - this is meant when I will be holding a higher position there with all my knowledge of rules I can make there more profeessional place to play and with fun too. I want to be the bigger help for the beginners. I want to make the place visible to others as the one place where you actually do have fun, where you actually have something to do and enjoy the roleplay more.
What makes you suitable for Chief of Medicine?:
-
I have put medical as my priority. Before that was doing researchers but then I found out the medical one is like made for me. How I mentioned in previous question I got enough knowledge with server rules and medical rules. Everyday activity can help out there and with studies I have learned around from everything I think I will be suitable for Medical Consultant in medical department.
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
-
Electroshock therapy or with the shortcut "E.S.T." is the situation where you stop patients heart and reboot it again thank to defirillator with reviving the patient from the death. You can do so only with knowing that the patient does really needs it and need the approve from the patient to consent. You need also to ask them if they have been revived in their past life because if so you can't to do the E.S.T. If they haven't been revived in their past life you are available to do the E.S.T. If is the time you will do the E.S.T. to patient you need to tell him to don't go to the light so you can have your time to revive him in crouch with defibrillator. Your tool for doing E.S.T. is the medical harpoon that is not accessable in a PVP.
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Medicine in RP?:
-
A Medical Consultant is the person who is doing the paperwork, who is helping trainees, who is answering questions from any other medical staff members. Medical Consultant is CL4 who is trusted and should have good enough knowledge of the rules - how the server rules, the same the medical rules. It is the person who is checking if everything is going ethical and clean. You are the one who should be looking a lot in chat in comms if you are needed. You are assisting people if needed and you teaching the new ones how to play, help them out if they are having problems and show them the rules in Medical Department. If there is not Dpt. Director then you will be the highest role in Medical Repartment and will take care that everyone that needs something you will be available for them.
Please give some lore about your Chief of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Ivik was growing in a family where he was the black sheep. Ivik was getting bullied every day in school - he had never friends as a kid. Ivik's childhood was very poor because none of his family members was giving him attention, no one wanted to play with him any games and only one from his family sometimes found his own time to have free only to play with Ivik atleast a short amount of time.. it was his sister. His sister didn't had either good her childhood so she was feeling with him and tried her best to have his life better, she was his only friend that he had. Ivik everyday after school, at weekends, at holidays his only world was on his computer to play games with random people to have fun with - that was his childhood. He was happy, he never thought that hs childhood was that bad until one day his sister had a accident. She was driving a car and it was a pretty rainy day. She rushed her car accidentally into a tree and she survived but it was a dangerous situation. The tree was stuck in her arm and she was loosing a lot of blood. When parents called Ivik on his phone when he was at school Ivik started crying. His parents have driven for Ivik to school and went to hospital. Ivik didn't stopped crying because he thought his sister is gonna die and he will loose his only friend that he had in his whole life. When they have arrived into hospital Ivik was running to a doctor and asked where is his sister. The doctor went with Ivik to room where was his sister and the doctor said that she is fine that he shouldn't be worried. Ivik went in the room and saw a nurse helping his sister with his arm and she was connected to some machines and saw her sister breathing and sleeping. Ivik was happy that her sister is fine but was worried that she will be having some issues in her life after that. From the time Ivik saw doctors and nurses doing their job so he started from the time thinking about being one day doctor and help one small kid's sister save her life.
Few years ago Ivik did really become a doctor and he was one of the best doctors in the whole world. Ivik was very happy with saving lives and he was enjoying rich life with new friends he had found in his own job. Ivik with being a doctor had a better knowledge with too many different kinds of injuries and it was very well known all around the world. One day Ivik's boss came to him and told him to go in his office. Ivik followed him to his office and two men in the black were waiting for him (Ivik got scared). When Ivik's boss told him to sit he sat and boss told him that these two men are there to talk to him. One man in the black told him that he is giving him an option because of that, that Ivik is one of the best doctors in the world. His question was: "We need someone that good as being a doctor. You would be working for the government, your salary would be 10 times higher and you would get really specific abilities in your life. The question is.. would you come with us to your new well welcome job or you want to stay here? If you would choose the option to come with us we will tell you more information about that there but this needs to be in a big secret..". Ivik said: "I became a doctor only for one good reason and if this should be bring somewhere higher where is it more needed I am accepting it!"
They bringed Ivik to the SCP Foundation, showed him everything, told him what he will be doing in details and from the day Ivik is working there without any problems and is enjoying the life way more. Ivik never thought he is gonna make it that far!

Grover

Aug 5, 2022
+SUPPORT
very detailed
good meets

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

about me : NU-7 comissioned officer

'Delta-7' LadBaby2006

Nov 3, 2022
I have put myself in many interesting RP situations with Ivik and I will have you know, he has always performed well in them.

He knows his way around the Medical Department and is more that worthy of this position.

+Support

Reactions: ivik

ivik

Sep 13, 2022
I have put myself in many interesting RP situations with Ivik and I will have you know, he has always performed well in them.

He knows his way around the Medical Department and is more that worthy of this position.

+Support
This comment really put a smile on my face, thank you!

Daszker

Jun 22, 2022
unG4Bh4.png

Good Evening!

Thank you sincerely for showing interest in the Consultant Role.

We have decided to approve your Application and request a interview with You ASAP. Please contact any medical director at your soonest convenience.​

Signed by
Dpt. Director Dave Frontownic​

Reactions: ivik
Status
Not open for further replies.