SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF A-1 CSG, SPC [HELD]
MTF E-11 CSG, LCPL [HELD]
SCP-096 whitelist [HOLDING]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have like 4 or 5 warnings from the past, zero for the past few months.
1) Minor FailRP
2) Bodyblocking
3) Baiting

I do not remember the last one or two
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I would love to be more connected to Scientific Department, also as a Clearance Level 4 I would be able to do much more interesting tests than as Clearance Level 3.
Also being a Clearance Level 4 position will allow me to do much more RP with people in SA/SC and other higher positions in the facility. It would help grow my character even more than being in MTF regiments or being stuck on Senior Researcher.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
My tests are creative, they do not end at taking samples or analyzing particular SCP which has been done 1000 times, I prefer more of a real scientific documentation and more RP-based tests, not some boring stuff that a lot of researchers do.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
At the time writing it I have 11 excellent graded documents, I will be doing more research and more documents waiting for response in this thread.
What makes a document excellent:
- It should be very detailed and include a lot of information inside the document
- It should be a pleasure to read it, so correct formatting and images that make a document pretty
- It should be something unique and creative
- It should be one of a kind document, so it needs to stand out from others

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
1) To help any researcher with their questions/research if they ask
2) Watching over tests to make sure everything is up to standard and following the protocol
3) Reading, grading researchers documents about their experiments and giving them proper feedback and tips about writing better documents
4) Conducting a research on high clearance (level 4) scps like SCP-682 and SCP-079
5) Approving/denying crosstests between SCP's with class Safe with Safe and Safe with Euclid
6) Doing lectures with a lot of useful material for Researchers new to the department

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

>/<Welcome To Site-██ Database >/<
>/<Please enter access details>/<

User ID: ****
Password: ***********
**Eye Retina Scan Complete**
**Biometrics Check: Passed**

*******IDENTIFICATION APPROVED*******
Clearence Level
[5] Access Granted
Welcome, Mr. O5-█
AI Helper - How can I help you today?
O5-█ - Find me every file about Executive Researcher Jack Raider.
AI Helper - Of course, sir.
*[1] One File Found* - Do you wish to open it now?
O5-█ - Yes.

/>FILE ACCESS GRANTED</

Name: Jack Raider

Date Of Birth: 23/08/19██

Position: Executive Researcher

Security Clearance: Level 4

Current workplace: Site-65

Photograph:
1679740734837.png

Personal Data:
Jack Raider was kidnapped by a Foundation to perform research on SCP-457, his history interested O5-█, because he was specializing in pyrotechnics which made him an excellent candidate to perform such a research. Not long after he was promoted to position of Senior Researcher which was a big step in his career inside the SCP Foundation. His devotion to work and loyalty to the Foundation was quickly noticed by Director of Research, he watched Jack very closely and worked with him on a lot of projects. After a few months, DoR asked for an audition with Site Director about Jack's possible promotion to the Executive Researcher position. Not long after the audition Jack Raider was informed about his interview regarding the promotion to higher level in Scientific Department, after the interview he got greeted by DoR with his new ID card and a promotional letter with his personal compliments.
Personality:
A lot of Foundation staff would descirbe him as a trustworthy member of the facility, he is knowledge hungry all the time and he will not stop the research until he get the results he wants. He is always helpful to other researchers inside the department, he is a bit impulsive, but in a good way. He loves to learn new things and is always excited to work with SCP objects, he founds them fascinating.

</[END OF FILE]/>
O5-█ - Close and logout from the database.
AI helper - Naturally, sir.

>/FILE CLOSED/<
>/<LOGGING OUT FROM THE SYSTEM>/<
********LOGGED OUT********
>/<Welcome To Site-██ Database >/<
>/<Please enter access details>/<
</[END OF TRANSMISSION]/>

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex M.

Deleted member 3942

Application Accepted

Greetings @Jack "Cader" Raider . Thank you for taking your time to write an executive application. We are pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted and your request has been elevated to the next level. Please contact either myself or Dpt. Director “Ayano” for an interview.

Yours sincerely,
Dpt. Director Dr Engallagher Carmine Ludenberg​

Status
Not open for further replies.