Jack Manning

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 5, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:75994617
Discord name: Mugga#5742
For how long have you played on CG SCP: November 2021
In what country are you located?: Poland
Time zone: CEST
Character name(s): Jack Manning (Foundation)
Civilian name: N/A (Usually kept blank due to GM stuff)

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Deputy Director of External Affairs (Current)
Agency Manager (DEA, Former)
Director of Intelligence (Former)
Intelligence Ambassador (Former)
Overseer Assistant (Former)
UNGOC Captain (Former)
CI Delta (More than once, Former)
MTF O-1 SGT (Former)
MTF Nu-7 LCpl (Former)
MTF A-1 LCpl (Former)
MTF E-11 PVT (Current)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1x Metagaming, 3x RDM, 3x FailRP, 1 FearRP (All very old)
-Kicks/Bans - None Received

Why are you applying for Director of External Affairs?

First of all, i'm sorry this app looks half-arsed but i don't see the point in making it flashier or better looking.
I'm already a Deputy Director and i already have every possible permission with this role that i'm applying for would give me, The reason for my application is that i want to ease the new Candidates into the Deputy/Director roles to mitigate scenarios where an individual applies and then resign after a week.
This occurance is what i call "Fragile Chain of Command" probably already a thing, but i like to think i made it up first.

It's a problem DEA's previous incarnation Intel had and DEA as of now, where everytime the Department Head changes or a wave of Senior Staff leaves, the Department goes to square one.

The idea is to essentially not have a repeat of the situation where DEA Command has been in a rough spot for 2 weeks+

Also, i could probably just ask for the role. But i wanna do things more formally and i think it gives a fair oppurtunity for the role if anyone else wants to apply for it. (Whilst i said that i want things to be more formal, i'm most likely going to be informal, brace yourselves.)

What makes you suitable for Director of External Affairs?:
There's no one else, but me. Also...i don't see people applying for this position. This is the equivelant of applying for a job at McDonalds. NOBODY wants to work at McDonalds, unless they're starving, insane, or in need of cash to do the basic function of surviving.

You won't find anyone else with experience willing to run this shitshow for a period of more than 1 Month. (I'm already past Month 1 and i'm still willing to stay, If you do find someone trustworthy and willing, i'll gladly give them the spot immidietly)
I call this Department a shithole because it used to have around 2-3 Special Measures in it's previous Incarnation that being Intel, and one about a month after it's release.
(Plans for measures in DEA were slowly being initiated way sooner than it was announced)

I could go on.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of External Affairs in RP?:
-Managing DEA Staff
-Attending Meetings and Organising them
-Improving Inter-Departmental Relations and the ones with the GOI's
-Approving Documents, Projects, Operations
-Overseeing Operations directly or their progress over a longer timespan.

I could go on more, but i think that's enough.

Please give some lore about your Director of External Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

My lore is in these applications:

Summary:
DEA Deputy Director and the Intel Director going by the same "name" are the exact same person. (Nothing Anomalous going on here)
Lore in each of these Applications is just a cover-up for this Character.

Fun Facts and all you need to know about the Character:
-It's the Original with 2 Years worth of RP Scenarios and Experiences (I haven't killed this guy off since i started out here, this is my baby and it has alot of potential in my eyes.)
-Member of Various Educational and sometimes even Armed Anomalous Communities and Groups before joining the Foundation
-The only body part that ages for this character is the brain. (Extended Lifespan, This mf despite looking like in his late twenties, is very senile and grumpy due to the brain very sloooooooowly deteriorating. Maybe...that's the general idea and i haven't abandoned it for a long while.)

I will reveal no further than that, there's more but i won't.

Meaning, that unless it's my ENDGAME. I will NOT reveal my characters lore outside of RP Interactions.
(This in-turn also gives me room for improv since nothing is set in stone. Which i hope is generally understood.)​

Last edited:

Zwacky

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
+Support

Someone put this man out of his misery and replace him already

Solaz

Dec 25, 2022
China #1

+Massive Support

+Support previous director of intel

jack has been doing A lot for DEA, and hasn't just bailed on us in 2 weeks he's being working hard establishing leadership in DEA.

Agency manager Solaz

McFlurry

Feb 7, 2023
+Support

Application could use improvement however you are more than capable in taking the position of director. Fair play for making an application instead of asking for the position.

John Ion Wells

Apr 24, 2022
+MAJOR SUPPORT

GOOD OLD DPT DIRCETOR OF INTELL HE IS THE BEST BEST AND ONLY THE BEST FOR THIS JOB and higher

code_language.lua:
PASSWORD=0
if PASSWORD == JACK Then
Print("JACK THE GREAT")
end

Jack Manning

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 5, 2022
+Support

Application could use improvement however you are more than capable in taking the position of director. Fair play for making an application instead of asking for the position.
There's no point in improving anything, Whatever the Director can do i can do it as a Deputy Director since there's also no Director present i'm technically the acting Director.

Just applying because right now being Deputy is a slight inconvenient.

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022
+Support
As an Agency Manager I work with him closely, and I can say without a doubt. Even in the most stressful situations this man has come out on top. His entire command team left him, and he still kept on going

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Jack Manning . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.