[UK] Jack "One Eye" Milligan Internal Affairs Ambassador Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigOneEye

Jan 22, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:674488875
Discord name: HelloGuys#9660
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been playing since 2022.
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Jack “One Eye” Milligan
Civilian name: William Dark
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF A1 SPC (US), MTF E11 PVT(US)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No I have not.
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: While I have been active as an IA Agent for some time now, I have come to enjoy it as a job that requires both maturity, responsibility, inquisitiveness, and creativity to properly use your disguises, navigate the law and the various situations that may arise. I want to apply for Internal Affairs Ambassador so that I can help the Agent’s I’ve been working with all this time with learning to write proper documents, knowing our policies, laws, and how to operate. I want to be able to assist with training of new IA Agents and Operatives when other Ambassadors might be unavailable or not on site.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: While I don’t yet have a clearance 4 position on UK, I have spent a great deal of my time so far on the server assisting other personnel with understanding the proper way to carry out their duties in IA during arrests and patrols, as a GenSec Sergeant, and as a Senior Researcher, where I’ve made use of intuitive projects to make opportunities for newer Researchers to learn how to do proper ethical research and competent documentation. I believe I have developed a good balance of fairness and sternness when it comes to giving out Jail sentences and asserting the legal authority of Internal Affairs to personnel outside the department in performing our duties and initiating investigations.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: Within Internal Affairs I have written and submitted about 10 Arrest and Incident reports. Counting documents from other departments, it would be around 20, with 3-4 of those being Excellent grade research projects. Moving on, I believe what makes a document good is its attention to detail, adherence to the format which shows the ability to properly follow instructions, and also content. Content being the accuracy of information, volume of information, and its general usefulness to the reviewer and department.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: Ambassadors in Internal Affairs perform the Day-to-day upkeep of the department and are the front face of IA Leadership to other agents and departments. IA Ambassadors are in charge of reporting Agent misconduct to IA Leadership along with any charges given to them. IA Ambassadors are also the ones responsible for taking up reports on the wrongdoings of Clearance 4 personnel, and deciding on whether or not legal action should be pursued against them. Ambassadors are typically the ones most Agents will see daily, and 9/10 times will be the ones who train Agents to be approved for the department. Ambassadors should meet with the Director and other ambassadors at-least weekly to make plans for the department and make their plans for anything they may want to do.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Jack “One Eye” Milligan was a Mid-ranking United States Federal Bureau of Investigations agent who worked as a member of the Unusual Incidents Unit, or UIU. Though this unit was seen by the average man as a laughing stock, and holds little power among groups of interest, he was renowned for his classified work in detailing the anomalous. When his work eventually turned toward the Foundation after incidents where UIU agents went missing while involved in operations near Foundation sites, Moles for the foundation in his department reported on his actions. Before long, the Deputy Director of the FBI, who was, unbeknownst to the US Government, a foundation Agent himself, sent Milligan and his team on a decoy mission to gain intelligence on a “Group of Interest” that could be hoping to use SCPs as weapons for their own gain. Upon getting there, his team came into contact with Chaos Insurgency strike teams, who were in the midst of making preparations to raid the top secret foundation site located beneath the “REDACTED” Mountain pass. During the course of its operations, the UIU team lead by Agent Milligan was discovered by the CI using anomalous means, and the majority of his team was cut down in the ensuing firefight, though the CI sustained more casualties than expected due to the UIU possessing anomalous weaponry of their own. As the battle came to its conclusion, Milligan and two remaining UIU operators were badly injured, and held up in an abandoned shack on the outskirts of the nearest town having attempted a tactical retreat. However, their communications were jammed by unknown means, and they had little chance of escape. In their final moments, just as they were preparing what explosives they had as a last act to remove the threat, no attack came. After nearly a half hour, the Agent’s emerged from their shack to find the remaining Chaos Insurgents slaughtered by Foundation MTF Strike teams dressed as members of the Federal Bureau of Investigations Tactical Response teams. Milligan and his Agents were brought onboard an Apache attack helicopter, and brought to a foundation site where they were to be “debriefed”. When they got there, the disguises were revealed as a lie, and each agent was given the opportunity to join the foundation, or be amnesticized, listed as missing persons, and given new, fake identities. Milligan’s UIU comrades refused, and their whereabouts are currently REDACTED. Milligan himself, accepted, and was granted a post in the Foundation Internal Affairs Department.​

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
+Support
While i have not seen you as an IA yet i have seen you many times on research and have had good interactions. Your application is also very detailed and i think you could be a fit to the job.

Reactions: TheBigOneEye

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Seen you around
but not as much as IA.
alot of docs when I get on ill look for them and see about it

if they are good ill change to +support

After a long ass process of trying to find your docs. I've come to +support this

Last edited:

Dinkster

Nov 18, 2022
+Support
Great application
Seems pretty active
Good lore
Seems like he's ready to take on the responsibilities of this job.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2022
Neutral slightly leaning to +Support

+/- Unsure about long-term activity but I've seen him 2-3 times as Agent and I've had one good recent interaction with them.
- No CL4 experience.
+/- Few grammatical problems in application.

Last edited:
imagen_2022-06-10_131944145.png

Application Accepted

Good day, Milligan

After seeing your hard work and getting positive feedback from the Ambassador team we're concluded you are capable of being a part ambassadorial team for the next stage we will do an interview please contact us on Teamspeak

Kindest Regards and congratulations,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Mikhail Fergus and John Dear

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.