[UK] Jake Hessman SCP-096 Role Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55854535
Discord name: CyberRecon#3223
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around 3 Weeks ( 1w 11h playtime right now)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: -8 UTC
Character name(s): Jake Hessman
Civilian name: CyberRecon
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I had MTF O-1 PVT and I currently have MTF E-11 SPC
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have been banned for Racism (3 days) and Warned for Eating chips on mic
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I can Properly play the role and feel like I can play it well.
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: he is calm and he paces the eastern wall
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? No, and Yes at the same time he can't go anywhere where he pleases he is meant to go to the people that saw his face after he kills the people that saw him he will sit down and cry(Cope Harder SCP-096).

Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: Yes only if someone saw his face is in there
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: First SCP-096 needs to not be enraged if he is put a bucket on to his head to stop a chain reaction and let him kill everyone that has seen his face once he is not enraged SCP-096 will sit down then MTF beams him and cuff him and puts him into his cell

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @CyberRecon ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.